Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,515 members, 7,847,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry (2318 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / Who Would Marry Me (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by kay4kelvin(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2007
Hii
Can sumone tell me what to do,I just lost a gurl I always had in mind I wil marry.well, am kelvin a Nigeria graduate from FUTO.

There is dis gurl ,I always had in mind,de gurl grew under my nose,i know the stuff she is made off,beautiful and mannerd infact she gat it all.

For me, I was in my 5th/final year in the university when she entered 1st year in the University,I graduated,even though I was buying her gift,but I did not make my intension know to her but I always show concern in everything she does,I teach her sciences thoses days b4 her university and during her university.
For me, I was waiting for the right time for me to let her know my intensions cos

I dont want to date her for long b4 marriage

Wanted to get a sustainable job

She is a sister to my close pal and I dont want to date her like dat

I got a job after service after like six months of searching for one but the job is not gud enough.

I said no, I neded a beta one, before I cud tell her anythin so dat it will not sound so unserious.

A year later ,I got an oil servicing job,I went to her , took her out, TELL HER MY INTENSIONS AND FEELINGS

Behold ,she is engaged,she was crying , asking me where have I been, but she said ,she is sorry that her mind is fixed and she can not afford to disappoint her love.

Cna sumone tell me what to do, Do I still have a chance or I shud 4get her

Engr Kelvin
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2007
no one's to be blamed but you. you don't expect her to break of her engagement, that wouldn't be fair on the present guy.

you made a big mistake by not coming clear on your intentions towards her. even though you might have been rejected at least its better than not trying at all. i suggest you move on with your life and allow her to be with her fiance because trying to break them apart my just resort in Karma catching up with you.

at least it would serve as a lesson not be afraid of rejection and always make your intention clear to the person you like or love.

1 Like

Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by sweetlizzy(f): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2007
sorry dear! but it was all ur fault and virtually nothing can be done at this time. act faster next time.
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by IykeD(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2007
I guess we all make mistakes at one time or the other.I think waiting to get a Job b4 making your intentions know was not the right thing to do.Afterall, she was still in her first yr in school, so i see no need in trying to impress her with a good job or do i call it enticement!.
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by realkemmy(m): 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2007
eeyyaahh! pele.

carry on with your life. when there is life, there is hope.

all the best man.
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by zignor(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2007
Dude, leave her alone . . . learn to strike while the iron is hot grin grin grin
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by 9star(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2007
nigeria film.

Title : I thought i would marry u

Starring : kay4kelvin,realkemy,thonia slim

Producer : Nairaland

Director : sweetlizzy.

Executive producer : Zignor
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by zignor(m): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2007
@9star . . .infact, you're a correct guy . . .very funny grin

I can't stop laughing my ass off grin grin grin grin
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by ufobabe(f): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2007
hope someone is reading and learning fast from this!

@poster,
  sorry.
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by Uzzyan: 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2007
ufobabe:

hope someone is reading this!

@poster,
sorry.

Yes o hope someone is reading this. Make the right moves at the right time. Kelvin dear sorry but gat to move on with ur life ok. if it has happened like this u shld know then that she is not the one God has mapped out for u

1 Like

Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by Lola4eva(f): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2007
9star:

nigeria film.

Title : I thought i would marry u

Starring : kay4kelvin,realkemy,thonia slim

Producer : Nairaland

Director : sweetlizzy.

Executive producer : Zignor

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by tonib(f): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2007
really you were so slow and sum1 with a fast action took over eeeyyyyyyyaaahhhhhh soooorrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy. cheesy just let the girl be and move on with your life cos i believe if you were in the guy's position you wouldnt want sum1 2 break your relationship
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by CrazyMan(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2007
You messed up everything; at least you should have told her how you felt about her. You can’t be buying presents for a girl, showing her love and care and still be shy of telling her what’s on your mind.

What kind of a guy are you?

Anyway like the old saying Experience is the best teacher.
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by chuckdee4(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2007
"If u love someone, u let them go, if they come back to u thats when u know they're urs to keep"

Let the girl be, it was ur fault u didn't let her know how u felt when u had the chance, there are girls out there who on't mind if u don't have a 6 digit wage job. Next time when u see someone u like go fo rit, ur circumstance will not mean anything to her if she likes u
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by onyekang1(f): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2007
sorry dude, better luck next time! grin
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by Gbemyte(f): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2007
kelvin
sorry we all make mistake but try and rise from where u fall.U ll see bone of ur bone somewhere else. wat u did was like one of nigeria movie not man enough.try and make hail while d sun shine.
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by akaluka: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2007
take 10 tablets of valium 5 at a go
it should help calm you down
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by NihilceM: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2007
MR GRADUATE NA INTENTIONS NOT INTENSIONS.

WHICH KIND GRADUATES DEY NAIJA TODAY?

NO WONDER I NEVER HEAR OF THE PLACE WHERE YOU FOR GRADUATE.

@ topic

Next time act fast.

Why didn't you ask her out in the first place or you thought that buying her gifts would make her wait?

Don't ever think that people live according to your time and wish.
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by FactorChic(f): 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2007
Nihil-ce-M:

Don't ever think that people live according to your time and wish.

God go bless u o, na so me too see am I no wan talk b4 sef
Mr. Graduate ur English sef na wa

@ d topic
U waited too long
and u want to date her for a short period b4 u marry her? why would u date someone for not too long then talk about marriage
.anyways,that'll teach u a lesson to always tell people how u feel about them b4 it's too late. Let her be and move on with ur life
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by chiegemba(f): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2007
Eya!!! "God would provide" wink
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by Uzzyan: 4:00am On Dec 13, 2007
sure
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by ifyalways(f): 4:05am On Dec 13, 2007
sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry but try another number and God help you make i for no enter voicemail again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by Faitymine(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2007
Make the hale when the sun is shining, Pele o cry cry cry
Hope you're learning now, abi?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by Faitymine(m): 7:51am On Dec 14, 2007
So next time act fast before it hurt you.
Pele! grin grin
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by Buttercups: 8:08am On Dec 14, 2007
Kelvino,

'was in the days of our fathers that 'the patient dog eats the fattest bone', in this time and clime, there are so many hungry dogs and wolfs that the patient dog will end up with bone shards, if he ends up with anything at all,

learning point: when you see and know what you want go for it like a MLB fielder!

OK enough of playing oprah, if you sincerely know she is the one for you, dont stop trying.  Don't stop, keep on making her know how true your feelings are, kick away any complex that i feel is hounding you, put on a confident garb, play the aggressive dog who always end up snatching the bone from the relaxed and contented dog, if she is yours, you will get her!

last word, the most desperate, well intentioned person always mostly end up with the trophy!
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by efuah(f): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2007
Nihil-ce-M:

Darling i don't expect this from you. . . graduate or no graduate, people can make simple spelling mistakes.

@poster, sorry for the loss, next time act fast. . . . use ur brains don't wait for "miracles".
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by IykeD(m): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2007
@efuah, see me oh .
All these people sef.We all know those kinda words are confusing sometimes moreover the brother has not told us that he Studied English Language in school.Please let's try to overlook certain things.Everyone makes such mistakes.
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by NihilceM: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2007
efuah:

Darling i don't expect this from you. . . graduate or no graduate, people can make simple spelling mistakes.

Sweetheart if he had made the mistake just once I'd have left him alone but they

but I did not make my intension know to her
For me, I was waiting for the right time for me to let her know my intensions because
A year later ,I got an oil servicing job,I went to her , took her out, TELL HER MY INTENSIONS AND FEELINGS

are three, I can't overlook. Once is a distraction, twice a mistake, thrice a pathology.  grin

IykeD:

@efuah, see me oh .
All these people sef.We all know those kind of words are confusing sometimes moreover the brother has not told us that he Studied English Language in school.Please let's try to overlook certain things.Everyone makes such mistakes.

Iyke you olodo pass am. Because only a super olodo can make such a comment. Nor be english the guy take go school? Abi na him native language he take go university? Haa! Wonders shall never end. No wonder say our graduates dey speak kabu kabu english, afterall they nor read english course for school. *hisssssssss*
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by uchetobi(f): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2007
at 9ster cheesy grin wink
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by Bblak(f): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2007
ee yah So sorry. but i'm quite sure that u've learnt a lesson from this.

Don't always Thought but Act Next time and never use the level of your wealth as a yardstick to asking a girl you love out.True love exceeds all that lipsrsealed.
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by IykeD(m): 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2007
@Nihil-ce-M
You are such a big fool, infact you are an animal, it's even obvious that you are one, you have no gender indication, meaning you are neither a guy nor gal, what does that leave you.AN ANIMAL!.
What have you achieved with all your ENGLISH!, since you know all.
If English was used for lectures in the University, and so what.Is it all the English words that he came across in the university.The guy said he studied Engineering, and some people who are science inclined do not give a hook about your English Language, yet they are the best in their field.
There is this Professor of Computer Science who taught me Programming while in school, no lecture passed without him committing several blunders yet he is one of the best in the Country.Hasn't he gone to school to become a Professor??
Think before you insult people, cos you also have your own limitations, it might not be English since you know it all.Maths could be your weak point yet you have been taught maths right from Nursery School.
Anu mpam!
Re: I've Just Lost A Girl I Thought I Would Marry by NihilceM: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2007
IykeD:

@Nihil-ce-M
You are such a big fool, infact you are an animal, it's even obvious that you are one, you have no gender indication, meaning you are neither a guy nor girl, what does that leave you.AN ANIMAL!.
What have you achieved with all your ENGLISH!, since you know all.
If English was used for lectures in the University, and so what.Is it all the English words that he came across in the university.The guy said he studied Engineering, and some people who are science inclined do not give a hook about your English Language, yet they are the best in their field.
There is this Professor of Computer Science who taught me Programming while in school, no lecture passed without him committing several blunders yet he is one of the best in the Country.Hasn't he gone to school to become a Professor??
Think before you insult people, because you also have your own limitations, it might not be English since you know it all.Maths could be your weak point yet you have been taught maths right from Nursery School.
Anu mpam!

Why have you chosen to insult yourself in public like this?
Why have u decided to ridicule the entire Nigeria by saying that many of us can't speak proper English because that wasn't our main course at the University?
Why are you so stupid?
I am ashamed that you are a Nigerian like me.
People like you are the ones that are destroying Nigeria because they are always ready to justify anything sh*t.

SHAME ON YOU!

(1) (2)

What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married? / Reason Why Many Babes Will Remain Single And Unmarried / Romance Section - The Next Rated Award [ Please Vote Now - Live ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.