Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Lack Of Intimacy With Hubby - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lack Of Intimacy With Hubby (6043 Views)

I Think Am Afraid Of Intimacy / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening / Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Lack Of Intimacy With Hubby by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2012
jennykadry: Hang on a second, did someone just call COCO hot? What is hot in COCO with all them implants going on inside of her? When did we start using "hot" to define and describe fake people?

Back to topic

as hard as it may sound (and as fake as they may be), many of these plastic women are hot........ take Kim K for example, we all know she is fake as hell from top to bottom.....but she is definitely hot (Coco included).

describing to you what men call "hot" is very simple: if you ask any man if he would "hit that"......and he replies in a heartbeat "HELL YEAH", then that lady is definitely hot, lol!
Re: Lack Of Intimacy With Hubby by kay9(m): 8:36am On Aug 09, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Yea. I noticed it's harsh too. More like "as u lay ur bed. . .". I really don't believe you can know your partner completely before marriage Kay 9.

Perhaps. But self-centeredness PLUS an overblown male ego, u must admit, is a pretty hard trait to hide. Particularly when the guy is also financially ''attractive''... Affluence is a bad a$$ high; unless he's already naturally so, NO rich young guy will EVER form nice and humble for you - like seriously, wtf for??

smiley Tg, we're adults here, lets cut out the bull. My bet is your friend knew her man wasnt really prince charming, but for some ridiculously romantic reason hoped that he would change. Yeah i could be wrong, the wearer of the shoe knoweth where it pincheth n all that, BUT i bet i'm right.
Re: Lack Of Intimacy With Hubby by Tgirl4real(f): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2012
kay9:
smiley Tg, we're adults here, lets cut out the bull. My bet is your friend knew her man wasnt really prince charming, but for some ridiculously romantic reason hoped that he would change. Yeah i could be wrong, the wearer of the shoe knoweth where it pincheth n all that, BUT i bet i'm right.

Is it wrong to believe that someone would change, esp. when the person is showing positive signs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Communicate With My Yoruba Husband's Family / He Wants A Divorce / When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.