Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Think Am Afraid Of Intimacy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think Am Afraid Of Intimacy (1076 Views)

He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating / Help! My Friend Is Afraid Of Getting Married / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Am Afraid Of Intimacy by cheeketo(f): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2015
Good Morning Nairalanders, please i need your advice, no bashing please.

am getting married in 8 weeks, am in late 20s, but i dont think i will like or enjoy s3x. i love my boo, been together for 3 year, been intimate in all ways but never had s3x. i used to fantasize about s3x years ago, but i choose to deaden my mind towards it so as not to sin, but now that am getting married, i dont think i will enjoy s3x the way people describe it. please to i have a problem, should i see a doctor. dont forget, i love my husband-to-be to the moon and back.
Re: I Think Am Afraid Of Intimacy by donTbone(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2015
You deaden them, I mean the sex thinking of a thing,
so...its high time you got them living again...

...for dry bones shall rise and live again, so are the feelings!
#happyMarriedLifeInAdvance

3 Likes

Re: I Think Am Afraid Of Intimacy by Cutehector(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2015
U hv to relax ur mind on d approach towards sex. Sex is smth very very sweet. U need to relax and enjoy it with ur man cuz u love him so much.
Re: I Think Am Afraid Of Intimacy by winetapper: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2015
Just allow only the tip

And thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Afraid Of Intimacy by vizkiz: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2015
this is the future for all virgins undecided
Just take tramadol and forget about the rest
Re: I Think Am Afraid Of Intimacy by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 28, 2015
What makes you think you will not enjoy it?

What makes you think it will not be mind-blowing and a great source of pleasure and a wonderful way to be intimate with your boo?
Re: I Think Am Afraid Of Intimacy by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
If he's good at it, you will enjoy it.
Re: I Think Am Afraid Of Intimacy by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Cutehector:
U hv to relax ur mind on d approach towards sex. Sex is smth very very sweet. U need to relax and enjoy it with ur man cuz u love him so much.
How do you know when you're a virgin? undecided undecided
winetapper:
Just allow only the tip
And thank me later grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Afraid Of Intimacy by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
Deaden your mind to it
Nawa o. Why will you do that to the extreme?

Well, change your approach towards it and start using your mind to bring that fire back.

(1) (Reply)

Funny / I Have Not Done This In A Very Long Time!!! / School Raised Money To Fly Mom From Nigeria To See Her Son Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.