Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Has Ever Had? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Has Ever Had? (743 Views)

Buhari Not The Leader Nigeria Needs Now-balarabe Musa / Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader / Thinking About It: Obj Is Indeed The Best Leader Nigeria Has Had Since Indepenc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 27, 2012
Nigeria has had her own share of different crops of leaders. Some in khaki,some in agbada. Frm 1963 when we became a republic to dis very moment,wev'e had different leaders leading our country,but it seems all our leaders both in khaki and agbada ar al the same,they have the same gluttonous nature. But despite our chequered history,if there is one leader i will pick as Nigeria's best so far,i will pick Major General Mohammadu Buhari (rtrd). Though he had his lapses like every other leader in Nigerian history,but he was able to achieve a great deal during his tenure as military head of state. So to me he is the best leader Nigeria has ever. Pls i want to know ur views. Who is the best leader Nigeria has ever had,and tell me your reasons?
Re: Who Is The Best Leader Nigeria Has Ever Had? by ayobase(m): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2012
Convert the thread for another purpose.
That topic has been dealt with judiciously is threads!

(1) (Reply)

Did ibo lose the Nigeria - baifran war? / Kidnappers Of Dangote’s Cousin Paraded / PICTURES- Resilient Christian Worshipers Return To Bombed Kaduna Church For Sund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.