Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

My Pregnancy Story - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Pregnancy Story (11905 Views)

How Do I Induce My Pregnancy Myself? / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Have I Lost My Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnancy Story by iyaibeji2(f): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
@Recruitment: I was held shocked from the beginning of your story till I finished it. I just found your thread. WOW!!!! WOW!!!! WOW!!!!! What can I say?

FAITH IN GOD WORKS.
Weldone Recruitment. You have sown a seed of faith in me. Thanks for sharing.
Re: My Pregnancy Story by papalsman: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
iya-ibeji:
@Recruitment: I was held shocked from the beginning of your story till I finished it. I just found your thread. WOW!!!! WOW!!!! WOW!!!!! What can I say?

FAITH IN GOD WORKS.
Weldone Recruitment. You have sown a seed of faith in me. Thanks for sharing.
. My dear sis recruitment,our heavenly father will never allow ur faith to be weak.keep up wit ur faith.
Re: My Pregnancy Story by Blackfinegirl(f): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
I thank God for this testimony and i know God will see me through my pregnancy. Amen

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnancy Story by Joyfulmoda(f): 1:45am On Nov 02, 2015
@recruitmnt ur story gives me an u describable feeling,may God bless u and ur LO which should be a big boy now and ur family as a whole. Thank u for sharing this story
u can not imagine the nos of lives u have blessed with ur story,thank u and thank God ultimately for keeping u in faith and seeing u through it all. Hugs and kisses
Re: My Pregnancy Story by ajasay3030(m): 7:52am On Mar 12, 2020
Most women wait until they miss their period before they believe they are pregnant. While missing your period is a sign you are pregnant, there are many other pointers you have conceived.

In fact, you can be pregnant and still continue seeing your menstrual period.

Signs of early pregnancy include:

Weight gain: This is very common in pregnant women. They gain more weight when pregnant. This might occur during the second trimester, though.

Itching nipples: You might be feeling that your nipples are itching.

Eating more than you eat before: Most women tend to eat more than they eat before pregnancy. This is because of the hormones generated during pregnancy.

Sleeping more than you sleep before: If you now sleep during the day more than you sleep before, and you cannot relate your increase in sleep to stress, there is a tendency you are pregnant.

Increase in Sensitivity to Odor: Most women become more sensitive to smell during pregnancy.

If you notice any of these symptoms, it is ideal that you see your midwife or doctor run a pregnancy test on you and enrol you on an antenatal care.

Sources: https://healthdoconline.com/15-early-pregnancy-symptoms-and-signs/
Re: My Pregnancy Story by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 30, 2020
Phew, God is really great.
It's been 8 years already and I'm just seeing this.... How have you been ma'am and how's the baby now?

1 Like

Re: My Pregnancy Story by exclusiveoloori: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
recruitmnt:
I just remembered that I had placenta abruption in my 1st pregnancy sef *phew* and lost so much blood... Had to be transfused

They said it was 'proteinous' or something like that, meaning no cause for the abruption was found, so my new doctor really careful as I was very very high risk.
Praise God with me, the contractions stopped and I was discharged a week later to continue strict bed rest. I did everything on the bed. My doctor said if I got to 28 weeks, it would be a miracle.

To cut my very long story short, I was induced at 38 weeks due to high blood pressure

Today as I look at the most beautiful baby in the world and I mean this, not because am his mum, I am grateful to the most high for counting me worthy enough to be bring this jewel to the world, one he miraculously saved from the cold hands of death. I know I prayed for a testimony that would lead people to Christ, little did I know how steep the journey would be in order to share this testimony. I am most grateful to the King of Kings. 

The MD confirmed that in all his years of practice he has never seen such a miracle. The hospital staff still call my son baby miracle. Only God could have done this. smiley

I'm really moved by your story God bless you and your baby and know he's all grown now. Your story restored my hope and belief.
Re: My Pregnancy Story by recruitmnt: 2:59am On Nov 23, 2023
I can’t believe I found this thread! The boy in this testimony is now a smart 11 year old basketball prodigy. God is faithful!!!

And I am pregnant for my 3rd grin.

All my pregnancies have needed a cerclage. Can you believe I still have anxiety from this experience, but trusting God

1 Like

Re: My Pregnancy Story by EEIA: 3:07am On Nov 23, 2023
recruitmnt:
I can’t believe I found this thread! The boy in this testimony is now a smart 11 year old basketball prodigy. God is faithful!!!

All my pregnancies have needed a cerclage. Can you believe I still have anxiety from this experience, but trusting God
So you don't know that all threads created by a person is found in the person's profile?🤔

Re: My Pregnancy Story by EEIA: 3:18am On Nov 23, 2023
Recruitmnt has recruited another pregnancy grin

1 Like

Re: My Pregnancy Story by apogyizi(f): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2023
recruitmnt:

Congratulations on your victories, ma!

You remind me of the pregnancies I have lost, in the 5 years of physically becoming a mother, (by redemption, I'm a mother. Reality is yet to catch up with this spiritual fact!) - i didn't have much faith to hold on to them (babies.) Particularly painful, was the one that stayed long enough for me to get a cerclage, but I awoke from that procedure with a miscarriage still. Very harrowing experience!

Where there's a will, there's a way. I will SURELY CARRY MY BABIES ALIVE TO THE ALTAR.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ways Being Outdoors Improves Your Health / Taraba Government Confirms Lassa Fever Outbreak / Lala Foundation Donates Relief Materials To Bayelsa Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.