Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest (36479 Views)

Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Jonathan’s Approval Needed To Demolish Amigo Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2018
newbornmacho:

Vote who you like atiku will be president
do you mean president of beerfraud?

2 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2018
blackbeau1:

.dear Gov peter obi,pls level the mosque and if any moslem stands in the way,level him too.so,now their mouths are working.Fools
Peter obi the bigot
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by dsuccessfulguy: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Peter obi the bigot

Can you imagine comment from people who wants me to vote for their VP. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2018
dsuccessfulguy:

Can you imagine comment from people who wants me to vote for their VP. Smh
very hateful set of people. one of their greatest undoing is their short sightedness. when Peter obi demolished ten mosques and chased Hausa traders away from anambra when he was the governor of the state, they all cheered him. now that that action has come back to hunt them, they now want to deny it

3 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
Chibuhealth:
Mr.Obi,am solidly behind u.dnt mind them.NDI ARA !.Mosque! Go 2 hell.
Peter obi why?
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by simplycarro: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
Igbo hateful and vile comments on this thread is one of the reason they will never be trusted with any sensitive national political office in Nigeria.

They patently hate Islam and Muslims and can do anything to exterminate them if they have such an opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Lerio(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Peter obi hates Muslims
Will you blame him?
Muslim is a violent religion that's why everybody hates them even Trump does not want them in his country.
Imagine that other religions has your ideologies. Na everlasting war that go turn to

I can't wait for Buhari to lose so that Muslims will pick up more arms then they will understand that the silence from the southerners isn't a sign of weakness
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lerio:

Will you blame him?
Muslim is a violent religion that's why everybody hates them even Trump does not want them in his country.
Imagine that other religions has your ideologies. Na everlasting war that go turn to

I can't wait for Buhari to lose so that Muslims will pick up more arms then they will understand that the silence from the southerners isn't a sign of weakness

The foolishness of people like you that tarnish Igbos is that you don't understand that:
1) Nobody has the monopoly of hatred. Ndigbo dish out more hatred on the internet than any other group, but spend a lot of time crying about "marginalization" and wondering why they are political outcasts in Nigeria.
2) However much I wish it so, Buhari will not lose, simply because of hate-filled losers like yourself whose reckless, hateful rhetoric only succeeds in turning the elections to one about identity politics (Muslims vs Christians, North vs South etc), rather than one about issues of performance. I know people exasperated with the failures of Buhari's administration who watch the utterances of people like you and decide to stick with the devil they know rather than risk putting their future in the hands of hateful people.

Many of you clowns simply do not learn. Plenty of Fulanis are bigots who disdain other groups and think Nigeria is their property. The difference is there tends to be a subtlety to the bigotry of Northerners. They exhibit it mostly when they are in power and do it tactfully. Many Igbos rant online and expose the bitterness and hatred they harbor in their hearts for the world to see. Then still expect that those same people that pour all the bile and venom on will ever trust them with leadership. With all the venom you spit online about every other group in Nigeria, who do you ever expect will trust Ndigbo with leadership? And you're here with empty chest-beating about how Buhari will lose? FOr a while, I actually harbored hope that Atiku had enough momentum to beat Buhari, who I detest, but hateful losers like you will ensure Atiku stands no chance. Because you just can't help yourself but expose your hatred for the whole world to see.

Continue. After Buhari wipes the floor withh Atiku in the elections, my only consolation will be watching many of you losers start chanting "Biafra or death" again.

3 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by newbornmacho(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
dsuccessfulguy:

You have no idea about the different whatapps messages I've gotten from the people back home. I'm beginning to fear that Atiku chose a real ethnic and religious bigot. Maybe he should simply drop Obi so he doesn't destroy his chance. If it's not too late to replace the bigot with Ekweremandu
liar....buhari is going back to daura grin
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Lerio(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

The foolishness of people like you that tarnish Igbos is that you don't understand that:
1) Nobody has the monopoly of hatred. Ndigbo dish out more hatred on the internet than any other group, but spend a lot of time crying about "marginalization" and wondering why they are political outcasts in Nigeria.
2) However much I wish it so, Buhari will not lose, simply because of hate-filled losers like yourself whose reckless, hateful rhetoric only succeeds in turning the elections to one about identity politics (Muslims vs Christians, North vs South etc), rather than one about issues of performance. I know people exasperated with the failures of Buhari's administration who watch the utterances of people like you and decide to stick with the devil they know rather than risk putting their future in the hands of hateful people.

Many of you clowns simply do not learn. Plenty of Fulanis are bigots who disdain other groups and think Nigeria is their property. The difference is there tends to be a subtlety to the bigotry of Northerners. They exhibit it mostly when they are in power and do it tactfully. Many Igbos rant online and expose the bitterness and hatred they harbor in their hearts for the world to see. Then still expect that those same people that pour all the bile and venom on will ever trust them with leadership. With all the venom you spit online about every other group in Nigeria, who do you ever expect will trust Ndigbo with leadership? And you're here with empty chest-beating about how Buhari will lose? FOr a while, I actually harbored hope that Atiku had enough momentum to beat Buhari, who I detest, but hateful losers like you will ensure Atiku stands no chance. Because you just can't help yourself but expose your hatred for the whole world to see.

Continue. After Buhari wipes the floor withh Atiku in the elections, my only consolation will be watching many of you losers start chanting "Biafra or death" again.
I wanted to ignore this, but no someone needs to throw the truth at you.
I know your probably an igbo living in south west or North but ure really a disgrace to the race. Do you think that these cabals will ever let an igbo man become the president ever even thou it's clear we have more than enough capable hands. Why do you think shagaris govt was overthrown? Why was A. EKwueme sidelined when he wanted to contest. It's no hidden fact that they don't want or like us, so do you expect anything less from us?.

A word for you bro Buhari winning the election is going pave way for the hell that would be unleashed. People like you are the ones massacred in asaba, Kaduna and cross river. Their was no record of such in real igbo land because of the awareness already created.
An advice continue to form blind as they plan evil for your household but you should know that the blood of children that died as a result of sickness during the war wasn't in vain. Those children have reincarnated and they would continue to push till we break up this mixture by the British which was never meant to be.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lerio:

I wanted to ignore this, but no someone needs to throw the truth at you.
I know your probably an igbo living in south west or North but ure really a disgrace to the race. Do you think that these cabals will ever let an igbo man become the president ever even thou it's clear we have more than enough capable hands. Why do you think shagaris govt was overthrown? Why was A. EKwueme sidelined when he wanted to contest. It's no hidden fact that they don't want or like us, so do you expect anything less from us?.

A word for you bro Buhari winning the election is going pave way for the hell that would be unleashed. People like you are the ones massacred in asaba, Kaduna and cross river. Their was no record of such in real igbo land because of the awareness already created.
An advice continue to form blind as they plan evil for your household but you should know that the blood of children that died as a result of sickness during the war wasn't in vain. Those children have reincarnated and they would continue to push till we break up this mixture by the British which was never meant to be.

Oh, so an Igbo man living in the SW or North is no more an Igbo man? grin He should go everywhere pouring whatever filth he cultivates in his hateful mind like you internet chestbeaters, abi? Yes, I live in Lagos. Plenty of my friends are from different tribes. Many of them are Muslim. To be guarded in one's utterances is a virtue, and maturity. Only kids and losers and cowards insult others online with no reservation about the impact of their words (and a lot of what they say on Nairaland or Facebook and cyberspace, they wouldn't have the guts to tell an Hausa man on the street).

You can peddle all the hate and bigotry you want. It's a free world. I'm simply drawing attention to the absurdity of those who think they can peddle hatred and bigotry, but still expect Nigerians to hand over leadership to them. You're dreaming. Atiku/Obi winning the elections is dependent on making the elections a referendum on the performance of Buhari on the economy, insecurity, intolerance and division etc. Unguarded clowns like you that think you would win by running on peddling hatred are dreaming. You will be soundly defeated, and spend 4 more years crying "marginalization" and "Biafra or death" and "no referendum, no election" and making empty noise. And after those 4 more years of Buhari, the Tinubu political machinery will take over the APC and transfer power to a Yoruba man. And the cycle of "marginalization" continues. All because some clowns think they can insult every other group in Nigeria and still demand they hand over power to them. Keep dreaming, while you keep hating. You're destined for long years of deep frustration.

3 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by simplycarro: 4:21am On Nov 12, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Oh, so an Igbo man living in the SW or North is no more an Igbo man? grin He should go everywhere pouring whatever filth he cultivates in his hateful mind like you internet chestbeaters, abi? Yes, I live in Lagos. Plenty of my friends are from different tribes. Many of them are Muslim. To be guarded in one's utterances is a virtue, and maturity. Only kids and losers and cowards insult others online with no reservation about the impact of their words (and a lot of what they say on Nairaland or Facebook and cyberspace, they wouldn't have the guts to tell an Hausa man on the street).

You can peddle all the hate and bigotry you want. It's a free world. I'm simply drawing attention to the absurdity of those who think they can peddle hatred and bigotry, but still expect Nigerians to hand over leadership to them. You're dreaming. Atiku/Obi winning the elections is dependent on making the elections a referendum on the performance of Buhari on the economy, insecurity, intolerance and division etc. Unguarded clowns like you that think you would win by running on peddling hatred are dreaming. You will be soundly defeated, and spend 4 more years crying "marginalization" and "Biafra or death" and "no referendum, no election" and making empty noise. And after those 4 more years of Buhari, the Tinubu political machinery will take over the APC and transfer power to a Yoruba man. And the cycle of "marginalization" continues. All because some clowns think they can insult every other group in Nigeria and still demand they hand over power to them. Keep dreaming, while you keep hating. You're destined for long years of deep frustration.

As harsh as this may sound to your folks...it’s just the truth.
Truth is bitter like they say on the streets.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Lerio(m): 7:00am On Nov 12, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

I just went through your profile and saw a trend on The EVIL of the north

No need to comment more cos looking at the time of that post up till date I now understand what happened to your miserable life.

Now Is it a coincidence that the igbos shouting 'marginalization' are the ones staying in East and mufus like you that come down once in a lifetime are the ones defending the government. Truth be told This slavery cannot continue forever. It will only take a day for liberation to come.

Northerners in East are already cautious that's why they will always leave the East during the election period. But no my igbo brothers like you living in the North will choose to remain where you are. That blood of baboons that was meant to be spilled in 2015 but didn't because Jonathan was too weak to speak on the injustice melted to him will definitely be spilled someday. Continue this way am sure you will be one of the baboons.

A word is enough for the wise

As we are about to enter another century, Millions of people have already choosen death over another 100 years of Fulani slavery. Its either you die honorably to secure the future of your generation or you die like a castrated chicken. Your choice but Mark my word. The liberation is near. We have been pushed too far.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2018
Lerio:

I just went through your profile and saw a trend on The EVIL of the north

No need to comment more cos looking at the time of that post up till date I now understand what happened to your miserable life.

Now Is it a coincidence that the igbos shouting 'marginalization' are the ones staying in East and mufus like you that come down once in a lifetime are the ones defending the government. Truth be told This slavery cannot continue forever. It will only take a day for liberation to come.

Northerners in East are already cautious that's why they will always leave the East during the election period. But no my igbo brothers like you living in the North will choose to remain where you are. That blood of baboons that was meant to be spilled in 2015 but didn't because Jonathan was too weak to speak on the injustice melted to him will definitely be spilled someday. Continue this way am sure you will be one of the baboons.

A word is enough for the wise

As we are about to enter another century, Millions of people have already choosen death over another 100 years of Fulani slavery. Its either you die honorably to secure the future of your generation or you die like a castrated chicken. Your choice but Mark my word. The liberation is near. We have been pushed too far.

Mr man, stop deceiving yourself, cos you're certainly deceiving no one. You're just a bunch of internet noisemakers and keyboard warriors.

The thing about you clowns is that despite all your Biafra deception (which is just a deluded ego trip - Igbos do not want any Biafra) you want power. You dream of power in Nigeria, but clown that you are, all you can wrap your brains around is the end goal, rather than the means to the end. Which is why you clowns, despite expecting favour from other groups in Nigeria to help you achieve you aim, you are far too lost in your hate, bitterness and stupidity to do the proper groundwork that will facilitate that ascent to power. Which is why all you do online is insult everyone, insult the country and peddle your hateful stupidity. In the real world, Igbos are peaceful people and mind their business and clash with no one, but online, Igbos peddle more internet hatred than any other group in Nigeria. By far. Yet, many of chestbeating cretins cannot dare utter the hateful rubbish you post on cyberspace to an Hausa/Fulani man on the street.

I don't care if you live in the SE. Many of us live with other Nigerians and earn a living, and naturally, we have to live in harmony with our host communities. Buffoons that spend all their time peddling their hatred are just a bunch of internet chestbeating cowards. You make noise like that because there are no consequences for your words. That makes you a coward. People of real courage express themselves anytime, anywhere, to anyone, and damn the consequences. It's easy to spend your time in Aba or wherever in the SE insulting everyone. Yet, when Northerners give Igbos a quit notice, it is the Igbo elders that have to run around to clean up the conflict your internet chestbeating incited and millions of Igbos in those communities have to live in fear. If you're a man of courage, go to Kano or Kaduna and make your noise and insult Muslims. See what happens. Sitting behind your keyboard to type rubbish against Muslims and Northerners and calling others "slave" is meaningless. You're just a keyboard chestbeating coward. Better stop deceiving yourself that empty noisemaking is some kind of courage. You're a pathetic coward if you cannot walk up to Muslims and say the rubbish you're saying.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Lerio(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Mr man, stop deceiving yourself, cos you're certainly deceiving no one. You're just a bunch of internet noisemakers and keyboard warriors.

The thing about you clowns is that despite all your Biafra deception (which is just a deluded ego trip - Igbos do not want any Biafra) you want power. You dream of power in Nigeria, but clown that you are, all you can wrap your brains around is the end goal, rather than the means to the end. Which is why you clowns, despite expecting favour from other groups in Nigeria to help you achieve you aim, you are far too lost in your hate, bitterness and stupidity to do the proper groundwork that will facilitate that ascent to power. Which is why all you do online is insult everyone, insult the country and peddle your hateful stupidity. In the real world, Igbos are peaceful people and mind their business and clash with no one, but online, Igbos peddle more internet hatred than any other group in Nigeria. By far. Yet, many of chestbeating cretins cannot dare utter the hateful rubbish you post on cyberspace to an Hausa/Fulani man on the street.

I don't care if you live in the SE. Many of us live with other Nigerians and earn a living, and naturally, we have to live in harmony with our host communities. Buffoons that spend all their time peddling their hatred are just a bunch of internet chestbeating cowards. You make noise like that because there are no consequences for your words. That makes you a coward. People of real courage express themselves anytime, anywhere, to anyone, and damn the consequences. It's easy to spend your time in Aba or wherever in the SE insulting everyone. Yet, when Northerners give Igbos a quit notice, it is the Igbo elders that have to run around to clean up the conflict your internet chestbeating incited and millions of Igbos in those communities have to live in fear. If you're a man of courage, go to Kano or Kaduna and make your noise and insult Muslims. See what happens. Sitting behind your keyboard to type rubbish against Muslims and Northerners and calling others "slave" is meaningless. You're just a keyboard chestbeating coward. Better stop deceiving yourself that empty noisemaking is some kind of courage. You're a pathetic coward if you cannot walk up to Muslims and say the rubbish you're saying.

Your just a kid seriously If I walk up to any Muslim and say that what will happen. Your kind that shouts Igbos are pig online should come to Osha or Aba and say it. I already told you what you should know. What works for you might not work for the next man. Whether you like it or not Buhari knows why he's scared of the word BIAFRA. So who are you

Don't worry we 've already counted your type as the collateral damages that would happen and funny your properties will be taken from your children if they would survive in exchange for 20naira.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lerio:

Your just a kid seriously If I walk up to any Muslim and say that what will happen. Your kind that shouts Igbos are pig online should come to Osha or Aba and say it. I already told you what you should know. What works for you might not work for the next man. Whether you like it or not Buhari knows why he's scared of the word BIAFRA. So who are you

You're a chestbeating loser. The rubbish you type about Muslims here, you and I know you cannot say to the face of Muslims on the streets. Your noisemaking ends on the internet. Your noisemaking ends in your "safe space" where you know there are no consequences for your utterances. Any coward can hide behind internet anonymity to attack and insult other groups and deceive himself that it is boldness and courage. It is childishness. And it is cowardice. Despite all the noise that many Igbos make on the internet, they are the most peaceful tribe in Nigeria and generally behave themselves around others. Only on Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland etc do many clowns turn from kittens to lions in their own deluded mind. But you noisemakers don't bother anyone really. Everyone is used to empty noisemaking. Compare it to when Arewa Youths gave a quit notice to Igbos in the North, and the whole country was shaking. grin Everyone knows who back up their words with action and know those who make empty noise. I am Igbo, but Igbos make a whole load of empty noise.

Don't worry we 've already counted your type as the collateral damages that would happen and funny your properties will be taken from your children if they would survive in exchange for 20naira.

Collateral damages? Yet, most of the doctors and engineers and pharmacists and lawyers etc that graduate from UNN or Unizik would still run to Lagos. Or Ogun. Or Rivers. Or Abuja. Or even Kaduna and Kano. Most of the Igbo corporate executives still base in Lagos. Most of the industrialists would still run to Lagos and Ogun. The wealthy political class would still run to Lagos and Abuja. But according to your sick mind, they are "collateral damage".
Not only do Igbos online engage themselves in hateful conflicts with other Nigerians, they engage among themselves in the same hateful conflicts. Anglican vs Catholic. Anambra vs Enugu/Imo/Ebonyi. South East Igbos vs South South Igbos/Igboid groups. Pro-IPOB Igbos vs anti-IPOB Igbos. Now, it is apparently a source of division that Igbos live in Lagos or the North or wherever. There is also now something like "Lagos Igbos" or "Northern Igbos" according to clowns like you. And we are "collateral damage" in your depraved mind.
That's the thing about people who live in hate and bitterness. Eventually, the hate you direct towards others is channeled inwards to cause division even within your own group. This is why only Igbos on Nairaland disgrace themselves with state vs state conflicts - usually Anambra vs other Igbo states. People like you are seriously sick and you don't know it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Alanzazani: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wow. I officially quit nairalandnd today. Seun is trying to make his money so no hard feelings. So disgusting. This whole thread was pulled out for a purpose. You don't compromise where you have dissenting views. It was nice being on this time wasting platform anyway

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Missing Soldiers Return, Join U‎nits - Army (Daily Trust) / #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest / Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.