Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) (4992 Views)

Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony / The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2012
Ishilove:
You don't wanna know, believe me.

They are as mad as hatters in this section

How christian of you to call me mad. grin grin
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2012
toba: u see? ur childishness and stupidity knows no bound. if it were to be a religious gathering last night, why werent the bishop, pastor or Imam invited to render series of prayers to confirm that it was a religious gathering, to justify ur illogical comparison?

*were*

Reread my comment and see where the above verb was used?
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2012
toba: dnt get confused. they are exhibiting their God obsession. Some of them may die if they dnt discuss God every other day under faceless identities. cool

It must be quite painful when your god is debunked left and right eh?
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
Logicbwoy:

It must be quite painful when your god is debunked left and right eh?

debunked by who?
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2012
Logicbwoy:

*were*

Reread my comment and see where the above verb was used?
its still doesnt justify ur comparison young man
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2012
toba: its still doesnt justify ur comparison young man

It does
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2012
toba: debunked by who?

By atheists?
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
God was never alive and is never dead, in your earthly context. To say God is officially dead means the writer does not understand the concept of cosmology; Is spirit alive or death ? Should you need more details about existence on the wheel of 84, do let me know, I am on standby.
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2012
Billyonaire: God was never alive and is never dead, in your earthly context. To say God is officially dead means the writer does not understand the concept of cosmology; Is spirit alive or death ? Should you need more details about existence on the wheel of 84, do let me know, I am on standby.

Erm, you heard of metaphorical and literal? When I say God is dead, it mean that he is no more on people's minds.

There is no evidence for the supernatural. I dont believe in spirits
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2012
Logicbwoy:
Erm, you heard of metaphorical and literal? When I say God is dead, it mean that he is no more on people's minds.
There is no evidence for the supernatural. I dont believe in spirits
Okay literary speaking. But you just alerted me you do not believe in existence of spirits. There are spirits, in fact everywhere... You can see them if you wanna...
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Okay literary speaking. But you just alerted me you do not believe in existence of spirits. There are spirits, in fact everywhere... You can see them if you wanna...

I see spirits of course......only when i'm high
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2012
Logicbwoy:

I see spirits of course......only when i'm high
I understand about being high.
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by tomnmenace(m): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
Just passing by

No comments!

stupid arszholes!

1 Like

Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2012
tomnmenace: Just passing by

No comments!

stupid arszholes!

Dont let the door hit you, azzhole
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Okay, you will live on earth forever. Joker

Hmm joker abi...
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
@logicboy, death is inevitable and i asked you this question-
But is this a scientific explanation or observable proof that can be taken at face value, if i may ask? Now is the same statement true/plausible for a seed that is planted by the agric-man, as inevitable?
yet u were moot. can/will you answer that kwetion?
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
hisblud: @logicboy, death is inevitable and i asked you this question- yet u were moot. can/will you answer that kwetion?

All living thins die. This is an observable fact
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
Logicbwoy:

All living thins die. This is an observable fact
observable fact! ok thanks for that reply. Now it is also an observed fact that seeds(a living thing) die too?
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Ptolomeus(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
Sweetnecta: Some group or someone will be raise to revive belief in God in the UK, even in your lifetime.

Sorry to ask you this: you are the guy saying you have a muslim girlfriend? And I think I have read you defending homosexual, even so much that you have been called one.

Maybe its my mistake. I don't know how a muslim girl can date an atheist.
i dont know how a true homosexual can be dating a woman.

Please clarify. And if I am wrong, I truly apologize.

If we discriminate against homosexuals, we do not reclaim that do not discriminate against blacks ...
Racism and discrimination is the same for everyone.
I clarify that I am not gay, but repugnant to me any kind of discrimination.
And if discrimination is ordered by a god .. that god forgive me, but not a god ... it's a slag.

It would be interesting to read the Universal Declaration of Human Rights ...
Sometimes comments violate international laws and those laws are above any religion.
My greatest respect.
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
hisblud:
observable fact! ok thanks for that reply. Now it is also an observed fact that seeds(a living thing) die too?

Yes, seeds die.
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Sweetnecta: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
Am scratching my head in confusion after reading the last post of Ptolomeus above ^^^, then the below from Logicbwoy in bold:
by Logicbwoy: 11:53am On Jul 28

Sweetnecta: Some group or someone will be raise to revive believe in God in the UK, even in your lifetime.

Sorry to ask you this: you are the guy saying you have a muslim girlfriend? And I think I have read you defending gay, even so much that you have been called one.

Maybe its my mistake. I don't know how a muslim girl can date an atheist.
i dont know how a true gay can be dating a woman.

Please clarify. And if I am wrong, I truly apologize.

Look at this bigot. If somebody said that he wouldnt talk to you just because you're a muslim, you'd call the person a bigot. Why then would you want a muslim girl not to marry an atheist? Is that not discrimination on the basis of religion?

And who told you that I'm a gay? Does your Quran or bible tell you to lie?

And yes, I had did sweet Haraam things to my muslim girlfreind. Suck on that!
two people, one person? whats going on here?

this is weird. i thought the only confusion in town is the trintarian concept of God; 3 as 1? 2 user names on nairaland passing up as 1 person, or is the mentioning of homosexuality that is bringing people out to defend their honor?
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by siddiq202(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
Sweetnecta: Am scratching my head in confusion after reading the last post of Ptolomeus above ^^^, then the below from Logicbwoy in bold:
two people, one person? whats going on here?

this is weird. i thought the only confusion in town is the trintarian concept of God; 3 as 1? 2 user names on nairaland passing up as 1 person, or is the mentioning of homosexuality that is bringing people out to defend their honor?

Does your religion tell you to be disingenuous?

You can not tell the difference between me and Ptolomeus? Ptolomeus can not speak English, he uses a translator.

However, Ptolomeus always makes more sense than you!
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Sweetnecta: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
@logicbwoy: maybe i don't read "atheist" and or english.
i am unable to see the 2 of you since my vision does not extend beyond my location.

your answering the same post from me which ptolomeus just answered is a head scratcher for me.
maybe not for you since you know everything, including what i am doing now and after posting this response.

this is my first time noticing ptolomeus. as a matter of fact, i know frosbel called somebody his guy friend and that chap is an atheist, the reason i asked you if you are the totally straight with strange muslim girlfriend and total homosexual that frosbel talks about?

after all you and frosbel are in england. no?

come to think of it, a totally straight and at the same time totally homosexual is nearing trinity in weirdness.

but i hope you don't take offense?
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
Sweetnecta: @logicbwoy: maybe i don't read "atheist" and or english.
i am unable to see the 2 of you since my vision does not extend beyond my location.

your answering the same post from me which ptolomeus just answered is a head scratcher for me.
maybe not for you since you know everything, including what i am doing now and after posting this response.

this is my first time noticing ptolomeus. as a matter of fact, i know frosbel called somebody his guy friend and that chap is an atheist, the reason i asked you if you are the totally straight with strange muslim girlfriend and total homosexual that frosbel talks about?

after all you and frosbel are in england. no?

come to think of it, a totally straight and at the same time totally homosexual is nearing trinity in weirdness.

but i hope you don't take offense?

Why are peddling te lie that I am gay? Are you a liar? Does Muhammad tell you to lie? Taquiyah?
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Sweetnecta: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2012
Did I mentioned your name?

Logicbwoy, be careful yourself o.

I was relating what I have perceived Frosbel said in the past about some gay guy.

Hey man. Be what you wanna be. I am far away from you. Its a free world. Enjoy your freedom.

Everything in this world will come to an end.
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
Sweetnecta: Did I mentioned your name?

Logicbwoy, be careful yourself o.

I was relating what I have perceived Frosbel said in the past about some gay guy.

Hey man. Be what you wanna be. I am far away from you. Its a free world. Enjoy your freedom.

Everything in this world will come to an end.

Seems you have problems with gay people. What does gay have to do with anything on this thread
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Yes, seeds die.
splendid there! Now what happens to the seed after it dies? Does it remain dead inevitably, or something happens to it? *Sorry was tired but now ok* see you tomorrow then!
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
hisblud: splendid there! Now what happens to the seed after it dies? Does it remain dead inevitably, or something happens to it? *Sorry was tired but now ok* see you tomorrow then!
hi logicboy are you still there
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
hisblud: hi logicboy are you still there

Yes, but there is nothing to talk to you about. Get to0 your point about death.
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2012
Great Britain has taken the route of Multi-Culturalism, Everything is accepted, Jews, Arab-Muslims, Nigerian-Christians, Jamaican-Haitians, African-Indians, Chinese Students, Non-Gay Catholic Priests etc All is welcomed grin grin cept Atheists grin
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Great Britain has taken the route of Multi-Culturalism, Everything is accepted, Jews, Arab-Muslims, Nigerian-Christians, Jamaican-Haitians, African-Indians, Chinese Students, Non-Gay Catholic Priests etc All is welcomed grin grin cept Atheists grin

Over 30% of British are atheists. Epic Fail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exegesis Of The Epistle---with flourishg / Did Jephthah Actually Burnt His Daughter As A Sacrifice To God? / Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.