Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) (4993 Views)

Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony / The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Over 30% of British are atheists. Epic Fail

Everything is EPIC with you logicboy grin especially your capacity to understand sarcasm grin
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

Everything is EPIC with you logicboy grin

Even the lager I drink is epic! We should be drinking buddies, [b]Lager[/b]whenindoubt

Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Even the lager I drink is epic! We should be drinking buddies, [b]Lager[/b]whenindoubt

Lmao.. Una don high vinish..
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Ishilove: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
Logicbwoy:

How christian of you to call me mad. grin grin

Nigga go hug a transformer
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ishilove:
U and FxxKing don come back from honeymoon?
lipsrsealed
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ishilove:

Remove sand from your vajajay, sistah! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Ishilove: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Remove sand from your vajajay, sistah! grin grin grin grin
Lol. U be proper weyrey smiley

FX is on missionary work in Congo grin
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ishilove:
Lol. U be proper weyrey smiley

FX is on missionary work in Congo grin

Code;

Missionary work = missionary style

congo = bushy vajajay!
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Ishilove: 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Code;

Missionary work = missionary style

congo = bushy vajajay!
My goodness, your mind is very filthy,youngman sad
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ishilove:
My goodness, your mind is very filthy,youngman sad

Young man?

Are you some kind of milf?
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Ishilove: 1:46am On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Young man?

Are you some kind of milf?
Shey I for put 'oldman' ni?
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 2:23am On Aug 02, 2012
Ishilove:
Shey I for put 'oldman' ni?

Ah, no. Young man is ok grin grin grin grin
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Yes, but there is nothing to talk to you about. Get to0 your point about death.
my point is since its an observable fact that all living things including seeds die, then the seeds come to LIFE before growing again, why do you think it will be impossible for the dead people to rise again?
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2012
hisblud: my point is since its an observable fact that all living things including seeds die, then the seeds come to LIFE before growing again, why do you think it will be impossible for the dead people to rise again?

Seeds come back to life? You sure that you're not hallucinating?
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Seeds come back to life? You sure that you're not hallucinating?

hallucinating, look at what transpired between me and you
i asked
hisblud:

Hmm so it seems to you but the bottom line is that a change/transformation has occurred which we must accept and the bases is that on the two points, DEATH was the point of change .

and you replied
Agreed

From the above, you agreed that DEATH is the point of change/transformation,now what comes from death if i may ask, if not NEW LIFE, what then? so am i hallucinating by stating an observable fact of science or you want to refer me to latest discovery that seeds dont die, then form NEW LIFE before growth etc?
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2012
hisblud:

hallucinating, look at what transpired between me and you
i asked

and you replied

From the above, you agreed that DEATH is the point of change/transformation,now what comes from death if i may ask, if not NEW LIFE, what then? so am i hallucinating by stating an observable fact of science or you want to refer me to latest discovery that seeds dont die, then form NEW LIFE before growth etc?

nope......the death of some animals (and decomposition) gives life to new plants.

the death of a religion can give birth to a new religion or irreligion.

There is no resuurection
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

nope......the death of some animals (and decomposition) gives life to new plants.

the death of a religion can give birth to a new religion or irreligion.

There is no resuurection

For a start, i am refering to seeds of plants, not plants from animal remains as you have stated, Yes it is obvious that plants grow from animal remains but that is another issue altogether. Once again, seeds DIE and then come up, before they grow, do you agree?
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
hisblud:

For a start, i am refering to seeds of plants, not plants from animal remains as you have stated, Yes it is obvious that plants grow from animal remains but that is another issue altogether. Once again, seeds DIE and then come up, before they grow, do you agree?

Seeds do not die and ressurect. What you are describing is some kind of metamorphosis from seed to plant
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Seeds do not die and ressurect. What you are describing is some kind of metamorphosis from seed to plant

so what do you mean [b]AGREED [/b]after i wrote this
Hmm so it seems to you but the bottom line is that a change/transformation has occurred which we must accept and the bases is that on the two points, DEATH was the point of change .

the two points i refered to were resurrection and seed death/live scenario!
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Logicbwoy: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2012
hisblud:

so what do you mean [b]AGREED [/b]after i wrote this

the two points i refered to were resurrection and seed death/live scenario!

I give up
Re: God Is Officially Dead In UK!! (olympics Opening Ceremony) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Read Daily RCCG Iopen Heavens And Inspirational Word On Faithdrivetoeternityblog / Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision. / Did Jephthah Actually Burnt His Daughter As A Sacrifice To God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.