Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Mtn Is Giving Promo 1kobo/sec To One Special Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Is Giving Promo 1kobo/sec To One Special Number (5299 Views)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / 10k/sec to all networks on MTN / AIRTEL 2GOOD Reloaded (call At 18k Per Sec To All Network) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Is Giving Promo 1kobo/sec To One Special Number by EUGENE4GOO(m): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2012
I know you will love. Mtn is giving promo to be calling one number at 1kobo/sec. Send the number u want to register in inform of sms to 567. E.g 08034568600 to 567 in sms. Offer last till August 25th. Comment, if it works for you. I have registered 2 numbers in two of my mtn lines. Some numbers are not eligible. Try yours to see if it will work. Enjoy while it last.
Re: Mtn Is Giving Promo 1kobo/sec To One Special Number by bemagnify: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2012
HW wil I no if d no has bin registerd
Re: Mtn Is Giving Promo 1kobo/sec To One Special Number by bemagnify: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2012
It does nt work 4me.. Bt y na?
Re: Mtn Is Giving Promo 1kobo/sec To One Special Number by xeleb(m): 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2012
Test it, got SMS but it 5k/ second, and it ends on july 31 . Too shor
t
Re: Mtn Is Giving Promo 1kobo/sec To One Special Number by bemagnify: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2012
xeleb: Test it, got SMS but it 5k/ second, and it ends on july 31 . Too shor
t
wich tariff plan plss

1 Like

Re: Mtn Is Giving Promo 1kobo/sec To One Special Number by xeleb(m): 5:18am On Jul 30, 2012
Family and friend
Re: Mtn Is Giving Promo 1kobo/sec To One Special Number by neyostica: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2012
you will recieve the message first b4 you can use, its promo for some special numbers
Re: Mtn Is Giving Promo 1kobo/sec To One Special Number by esofrankie(f): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hello,
I am conducting a survey on 'The impact of customer relationship management (CRM) on improving customer satisfaction in MTN Nigeria'. No personal information is required, opinions will be held in strict confidence and will not be used outside the purpose of this survey.

To participate, all you have to do is click on the link below:
https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6nhhXi6YE2Oreo5
It takes about 3mins to complete.

I need as many responses as I can get so pleeeeeaaase help me achieve this. Also, you can forward it to your friends fill it more than once if you wish. You can get the results of the survey if you drop me a mail at frankie_oliha@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Frankcess
Re: Mtn Is Giving Promo 1kobo/sec To One Special Number by luluosas(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
esofrankie: Hello,
I am conducting a survey on 'The impact of customer relationship management (CRM) on improving customer satisfaction in MTN Nigeria'. No personal information is required, opinions will be held in strict confidence and will not be used outside the purpose of this survey.

I need as many responses as I can get so pleeeeeaaase help me achieve this. Also, you can forward it to your friends fill it more than once if you wish. You can get the results of the survey if you drop me a mail at frankie_oliha@yahoo.co.uk.

Frankcess
It will be better if you open a new thread for it.
Re: Mtn Is Giving Promo 1kobo/sec To One Special Number by OCTAVO: 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hmmmmmm... Let's see our this will go cool
Re: Mtn Is Giving Promo 1kobo/sec To One Special Number by babarazy: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
esofrankie: Hello,

Frankcess
why you com open dis dead and gone thread nah? Is gaa for you o.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 7 Officially Announced! / Infinix Note 5 Vs Infinix Hot 6 / How To See Photos Using Facebook Free Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.