Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Best Nigerian Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Nigerian Leader (1077 Views)

Buhari Is A Wrong Choice As Nigerian Leader - Ayo Adebanjo / Buhari Is The Tallest Nigerian Leader Ever: Photo / No Nigerian Leader Has Been As Prepared As Buhari To Govern Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Nigerian Leader by FRANKLINTON(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
Which Nigerian leader(military and civilian) would you consider the best based on his positive contribution and Why?
Re: Best Nigerian Leader by Chubhie: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2012
For me,any of my choice will be relative and subjective hence would not pass as a consensus. You could do well by listing all past Nigerian leaders and we start by deleting them till we all arrive at a lesser evil.
Re: Best Nigerian Leader by GreenJ(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2012
Chubhie: For me,any of my choice will be relative and subjective hence would not pass as a consensus. You could do well by listing all past Nigerian leaders and we start by deleting them till we all arrive at a lesser evil.

Seconded.
Re: Best Nigerian Leader by dedeike: 1:22am On Jul 29, 2012
OBj. Then followed by Jonathan. But I'm sure GEJ, at the rate he is going, will overtake Obj in the next 3 years.
Re: Best Nigerian Leader by swaggerific: 1:33am On Jul 29, 2012
As evil as OBJ was you have to give it to him that he was a strong leader. Its hard to lead a diverse country like Nigeria. GEJ on the other hand seems to play his cards close to his chest, which will ordinary be a good quality of a strong leader, but Boko Haram isnt letting the guy rest.

The worse should definitely be Gowon because he was a pioneer in government corruption.
Re: Best Nigerian Leader by dayokanu(m): 2:48am On Jul 29, 2012
The worst is Retardeen Jonathan followed by Abacha, IBB and OBJ
Re: Best Nigerian Leader by alaoeri: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2012
Had it being Yar'adua is healthy, he would have been the best thing that ever happen to Nigeria.
Re: Best Nigerian Leader by edogram1(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2012
Yaradua tried. He gave back madate bact to eletorate. Which obj manipulated. That why we now ve scattered election. So i choose him
Re: Best Nigerian Leader by FRANKLINTON(m): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
Thanks for your contributions.
Re: Best Nigerian Leader by dayokanu(m): 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
Yaradua
Re: Best Nigerian Leader by Johndoe100(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2012
dayokanu: Yaradua

Look at this hater, there is no ACN tribal President, so he had to choose the northerner.

GEJ is turning out to be the best leader Nigeria ever had. The noise that is made in and on websites like this is just that noise. Serious watchers of the country are amazed at the progress we are making in turning our country around. Internet Nigerians and the blood suckers may not agree, but they will not agree to ANYTHING anyway so they can be discounted. By the end of GEJ's eight year tenure we would have succeeded in changing this country for the better.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Rate The Best Current Serving Governor? / JTF Is Winning The War On Boko Haram! An Exclusive Report By Vanguard / Pictures From Melcom Achimota Collapse Mall In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.