Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills 2 Airforce Operatives In Kano Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills 2 Airforce Operatives In Kano Today (1625 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State / Boko Haram Bombed Kano Today / Nigerian Muslims Visit Churches In Kano Today In Show Of Solidarity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills 2 Airforce Operatives In Kano Today by Youngzedd(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2012
Gunmen suspected to be Boko Haram operatives shot at an Air force staff car on Zaria Road in Kano early afternoon killing two airmen,- a driver and orderly of a senior airforce officer.

An airforce commander in Kano confirmed to SaharaReporters that the two junior ranking airmen died in the attack.

Two men riding on motorbike appear beside the airmen close to the flyover and shot severally at the service car. The airmen were on their way to Kaduna to pick up a senior officer.

The attack, which took place on Zaria Road in Naibawa area of the metropolis, disrupted traffic and forced motorists heading to Kaduna and Abuja to cancel their trips. The gunmen reportedly fled through a farmland in the area.

Sources: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/boko-haram-shoots-airforce-officers-kano
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills 2 Airforce Operatives In Kano Today by Aremujoel: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2012
Another one again, chai! Naija where are we going....
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills 2 Airforce Operatives In Kano Today by okosodo: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2012
nigerian govt refuse to do anything because the peopple involved are boko haram (exotic fulani/hausa people)
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills 2 Airforce Operatives In Kano Today by gramci: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2012
Ramadam killing
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills 2 Airforce Operatives In Kano Today by Acidosis(m): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2012
omg!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills 2 Airforce Operatives In Kano Today by Youngzedd(m): 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2012
gramci: Ramadam killing

Hmm
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills 2 Airforce Operatives In Kano Today by Lordave: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
They attacked an 'Airforce staff', wahala..hope they are not planning 2 start attacking with Fighters & Choppers.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills 2 Airforce Operatives In Kano Today by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
gramci: Ramadam killing
ramadan human sacrifice.muslims are brainwashed eediots.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills 2 Airforce Operatives In Kano Today by Dawdy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2012
chima12: ramadan human sacrifice.muslims are brainwashed eediots.
How many times would muslims tell eeeediot like u that "Boko Haram is not representing us" try to learn, Dont be Adammant Ignorant.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills 2 Airforce Operatives In Kano Today by Beaf1: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
chima12: ramadan human sacrifice.muslims are brainwashed eediots.

^
Goat!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills 2 Airforce Operatives In Kano Today by gramci: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2012
Dawdy:
How many times would muslims tell eeeediot like u that "Boko Haram is not representing us" try to learn, Dont be Adammant Ignorant.

What's the difference between BH and the likes of Al Shabaab, Uthman Dan Fodio, Queen Amina and Osama Bin Laden.

The only difference might be their weapon of choice.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills 2 Airforce Operatives In Kano Today by Youngzedd(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
gramci:

What's the difference between BH and the likes of Al Shabaab, Uthman Dan Fodio, Queen Amina and Osama Bin Laden.

The only difference might be their weapon of choice.

Some sense is here.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills 2 Airforce Operatives In Kano Today by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2012
Islam is a religion of piss, sorry, peace
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills 2 Airforce Operatives In Kano Today by Mcdondayan: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2012
Religion of peace. SMH. IDRIS ABDUL KAREEM
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills 2 Airforce Operatives In Kano Today by nawtyme: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2012
Ramadan mubarak
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills 2 Airforce Operatives In Kano Today by kulboy(m): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
I knew one of the soldiers killed today...he was like a Brother to me and my family..struggling hard to make ends meet...RIP lcpl Usman..we would miss u dearly. May Allah grant your mother which u cherished so much and ur family the fortitude to bear the loss..It is well my Bro..though u have gone too soon, you would be dearly missed and remembered..May God expose all BH members and may they be cut off from this world...Front page please.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Kills 2 Airforce Operatives In Kano Today by Youngzedd(m): 7:56am On Jul 30, 2012
kulboy: I knew one of the soldiers killed today...he was like a Brother to me and my family..struggling hard to make ends meet...RIP lcpl Usman..we would miss u dearly. May Allah grant your mother which u cherished so much and ur family the fortitude to bear the loss..It is well my Bro..though u have gone too soon, you would be dearly missed and remembered..May God expose all BH members and may they be cut off from this world...Front page please.

Take heart bro.

(1) (Reply)

National Good Governance Tour Starts Today Sept. 20 - Maku / Mbaise Unit Against Religiouse Deceit, Injustice And Domination / Apc 2015 Presidential Ticket May Go To South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.