Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! - Car Talk (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! (385363 Views)

Peugeot Cars Ownership: The Misleading Idea: Location, Cost Of Parts, Etc. / Are There No Auto Peugeot Cars? / American Spec Cars With HEADLAMPS Always On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by king406(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hello lion freaks smiley, was wondering why nobody talks about the 406 and 407 coupe, do u know about the performance, comfort, reliability, fuel economy and also are they better than their sedan's?
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by TossFTW: 4:08am On Aug 22, 2014
@Ikenna
Hi, remember the post about Peugeot 407 3.0 V6? It's a member from Brazil, the post has been deleted? Here's the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/1726517/buying-peugeot-407-3.0-v6
Very nice infos about de car.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2014
TossFTW: @Ikenna
Hi, remember the post about Peugeot 407 3.0 V6? It's a member from Brazil, the post has been deleted? Here's the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/1726517/buying-peugeot-407-3.0-v6
Very nice infos about de car.

Hi, I still remember. Quite interesting thread that detailed 407 V6. It would have been a best read for anyone interested in 407 V6.

That reminds me, we will discuss on Aisin AM6 at Peugeot Owners Meet tomorrow morning. I discovered something interesting any owner of that transmission will love to hear.

How far? What did you end up with eventually? 407 or the other brand?

Ikenna

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by TossFTW: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ikenna351:

Hi, I still remember. Quite interesting thread that detailed 407 V6. It would have been a best read for anyone interested in 407 V6.

That reminds me, we will discuss on Aisin AM6 at Peugeot Owners Meet tomorrow morning. I discovered something interesting any owner of that transmission will love to hear.

How far? What did you end up with eventually? 407 or the other brand?

Ikenna

Was I created the topic, Actually i'm saving money and looking for a 407 V6 in good condition, but first i need to sell my "old war" 99 Civic Lx automatic. I'm member of the Peugeot club Brazil, when I posted yours advice/tips on the forum, people loved the information about the car. But it no longer exists, the topic has been delected?
I do a test drive on 407 V6, to know more about the car. The answer is - A pleasure to Drive.

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
TossFTW:

Was I created the topic, Actually i'm saving money and looking for a 407 V6 in good condition, but first i need to sell my "old war" 99 Civic Lx automatic. I'm member of the Peugeot club Brazil, when I posted yours advice/tips on the forum, people loved the information about the car. But it no longer exists, the topic has been delected?
I do a test drive on 407 V6, to know more about the car. The answer is - A pleasure to Drive.

Yes, very unfortunate we lost the thread. It was quite an interesting thread.

Dont hesitate to ask for any clarification on the car.

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
For tomorrows Lions owners meet in Abuja, we will discuss & demonstrate cooling system: How it works, how to test and know State of thermostat , simple way to diagnose overheating issue, how to bleed Peugeot cooling systems as Factory instructed and many other topics.

Ikenna

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by frenchbase(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
hello House,

in my quest to meet new car dealers in France , i ran into a guy(white man) today who is a great fan of Peugeot.
he invited me after some few conversations to check out his collection. its amazing seeing what he as in stock.
8-504 and 7- 505

IK,
keep yours save, if not this guy may come over and pick it up grin

3 Likes

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
frenchbase: hello House,

in my quest to meet new car dealers in France , i ran into a guy(white man) today who is a great fan of Peugeot.
he invited me after some few conversations to check out his collection. its amazing seeing what he as in stock.
8-504 and 7- 505

IK,
keep yours save, if not this guy may come over and pick it up grin

Thats exactly my dreams. To have collections of both older and newer Lions in few years to come. I still regret selling the 605 V6. But plans to get another.

Like i told them in the meeting last Saturday, " I dont upgrade cars. Rather, i accumulate". Thats why i take my time before i acquire any Lion. Because they will come to stay.

Actually, 2 persons have made mouth watering offers to me, to give up my Baby, 505 V6, to them. Of course, without hesitation, "Its not for sale", i told them. Even my 406 V6, i have lost count.

My concern is where i can get a 504 GL in good shape (body), even if the engine is gone. I could easily swap in ZN3J (V6) or XN1A engine in it. But i need the body to be intact. I mean, Clean!

I still have plans for another 505.

Ikenna

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hello house,

I commenced my annual leave today. So, if you are in Abuja and needs my attention on your Lion, i am avaialble now.

Ikenna

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 9:05am On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by mazumathe1st(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ikenna351: Hello house,

I commenced my annual leave today. So, if you are in Abuja and needs my attention on your Lion, i am avaialble now.

Ikenna
brov,am tinkin of getin my 1st lion,406...i wz told. E10 engine manuual transmison is d best plz wats ur take?I travel. A lot,I nid smtin rugged,fuel efficient and also classy,I use a sienna 3.0V6,and I spend a lot on fuel,bt lovely balance on d road doe,I wana downgrade small afta all I neva marry...am tinkin camry 01,corola 05(a bit feminie)E0D(nt rugged,my take doe) or a lion...pls advice and wia can I gt a less dan 100k mileage lion and @ wat price...tanx 4 ur prompt response
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
mazumathe1st: brov,am tinkin of getin my 1st lion,406...i wz told. E10 engine manuual transmison is d best plz wats ur take?I travel. A lot,I nid smtin rugged,fuel efficient and also classy,I use a sienna 3.0V6,and I spend a lot on fuel,bt lovely balance on d road doe,I wana downgrade small afta all I neva marry...am tinkin camry 01,corola 05(a bit feminie)E0D(nt rugged,my take doe) or a lion...pls advice and wia can I gt a less dan 100k mileage lion and @ wat price...tanx 4 ur prompt response

Hi,

Your query has been treated in the house several times and outside the house.

Find links to last ones treated outside the house.

https://www.nairaland.com/1832246/camry-big-daddy-peuguot-406

https://www.nairaland.com/1839821/which-should-go-toyota-camry

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by mazumathe1st(m): 6:42am On Aug 28, 2014
Ikenna351:

Hi,

Your query has been treated in the house several times and outside the house.

Find links to last ones treated outside the house.

https://www.nairaland.com/1832246/camry-big-daddy-peuguot-406

TAnx bro,being going truu. LIon thhread and I must confess u r a gr8 guy,God bless....sm1 offer me a 2004,EW10 manual 406 forr 1.3m,I heard d mechanics r scarce in lag doe,I myt grudginlly goo for a toyota(sad face)

https://www.nairaland.com/1839821/which-should-go-toyota-camry

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
I found out today that EW, TU & XU engines timing belt tensioners are now available in Abuja. I saw the EW engine tensioner this afternoon. Even took a picture of it.

I would suggest owners of these engines to henceforth replace the tensioners while replacing timing belt. The price is 7k. He even said he had idlers but have finished.

Remember that if a timing belt tensioner fails, irrespective of how new the belt is, will damage the belt as well and both will fail together.

The ES9 (V6) tensioner is not yet available.

There are other things, but will leave those ones to be discussed in the coming Saturdays meeting in Abuja.

Ikenna

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
RedReact: Oga IK,

Is it possible to have the proceeds of the meeting in an electronic form? For the benefits of those of us not near Abuja.

This evening, it occurred to me that I can make a video (DVD), explaining in details all we have been discussing at the meeting here in Abuja so far, on all the topics. I can send the DVD to any member outside Abuja that indicates interest.

How do you guys see it? If that's ok, I will prepare the video next week as soon as I come back from my trip to Enugu/Anambra states.

Ikenna

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by wisesystem: 6:35am On Sep 03, 2014
Ikenna351:

This evening, it occurred to me that I can make a video (DVD), explaining in details all we have been discussing at the meeting here in Abuja so far, on all the topics. I can send the DVD to any member outside Abuja that indicates interest.

How do you guys see it? If that's ok, I will prepare the video next week as soon as I come back from my trip to Enugu/Anambra states.

Ikenna

Please do sir, I ll love to have one. Safe trip on your journeys.

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by dax(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pls i have a 406 naija made 2001 model with ew10 engine, the problem is that it brings out black smoke and backfires when driving,consumes alot of fuel, we changed d injector top n nozzles n plugs to no avail, i took it for diagnosis n d say dat its d oxygen sensor wich i changed, d engine check light is always on but wen we diagnose it we clear d faults but it always comes back, stating that the knock n oxygen sensors are faulty. when we clear d faults d vehicle becomes smooth only to go back again after a lil time. now d sayin i should change d sensors again,feel d r doin trial n error only. what i do? Thanks gu
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2014
dax: Pls i have a 406 naija made 2001 model with ew10 engine, the problem is that it brings out black smoke and backfires when driving,consumes alot of fuel, we changed d injector top n nozzles n plugs to no avail, i took it for diagnosis n d say dat its d oxygen sensor wich i changed, d engine check light is always on but wen we diagnose it we clear d faults but it always comes back, stating that the knock n oxygen sensors are faulty. when we clear d faults d vehicle becomes smooth only to go back again after a lil time. now d sayin i should change d sensors again,feel d r doin trial n error only. what i do? Thanks gu

I have replied your mail this morning.

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by frenchbase(m): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2014
dax: Pls i have a 406 naija made 2001 model with ew10 engine, the problem is that it brings out black smoke and backfires when driving,consumes alot of fuel, we changed d injector top n nozzles n plugs to no avail, i took it for diagnosis n d say dat its d oxygen sensor wich i changed, d engine check light is always on but wen we diagnose it we clear d faults but it always comes back, stating that the knock n oxygen sensors are faulty. when we clear d faults d vehicle becomes smooth only to go back again after a lil time. now d sayin i should change d sensors again,feel d r doin trial n error only. what i do? Thanks gu

Hello Dax,

Have you cleaned the Throttle body?
check to see if no layer of sticky carbon buildup around the idle air control (IAC) valve- throttle position sensor (TPS).

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ikenna351: PEUGEOT OWNERS MEET: ABUJA.

Its happening this Saturday!

Ikenna

Don't miss tomorrow's meeting, if you are in Abuja.

Ikenna

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by fidinwala(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
wisesystem:

Please do sir, I ll love to have one. Safe trip on your journeys.

Good day IKENNA with respect to this post by Wisesystem , please I am waiting for the video so I can download.
thanks
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by solasola(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
hi ikenna. i would not mind if you could put me through some modifications on XN1 engine. switching from mechanical driven fan to electrical one. thanks.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 6:36am On Sep 11, 2014
solasola: hi ikenna. i would not mind if you could put me through some modifications on XN1 engine. switching from mechanical driven fan to electrical one. thanks.

Its an easy and simple conversion.

First, you need to find an electric fan with its cowl that will match and cover most part of the radiator. Then remove the fan from the water pump and tight back the bolt on the fan pulley. Mount that fan behind the radiator on the radiator (between radiator & engine), making sure the fan doesn't touch the water pump pulley (though there is enough space in every engine bay with XN1 engine. Mounting the fan behind radiator will suck heat out from radiator, instead of push cool air through the radiator fins.

The electrical part of the conversion is very easy, but a bit more technical. Confirm with test light that the temperature sensor on the radiator is still ok. It should have 3 pins. You also need a relay for the connections, if you want the fan to suck heat faster.

Will make out time to give you step by step how to do the electrical connections. But whatever you do, make sure the fan spins to suck air, rather than push air, when you mount the fan behind the radiator. You can connect the fan to suck or push by switching the fan 2 wires.

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by solasola(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
thanks ikenna. i appreciate.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by sanishehu(m): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
pls help me check dis vin hg52348632354123.
I want buy it, is a Peugeot 406.
God bless you
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 7:09am On Sep 12, 2014
sanishehu: pls help me check dis vin hg52348632354123.
I want buy it, is a Peugeot 406.
God bless you

I don't think that's a 406 VIN, let alone a Peugeot VIN.

Foreign produced 406 VIN starts with VF38, unless its PAN production. It should be 17 digit.

The digits for:

V=Europe.
F=France.
3=Peugeot.
8=406.

I think the PAN full VIN is stored in BSI, which will pop up when PP2000 is plugged in.

Good morning.

Ikenna
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by sanishehu(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
pls help with this vin
vf38brfre80894348
thanks
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by sanishehu(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
and this vin
vf38brfzf81399846
thank you & God bless
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by elbashyr(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
sanishehu: and this vin
vf38brfzf81399846
thank you & God bless
this is ur car COT-C ikenna class

Vehicle family 406 (RESTYLING)
Build code 08277 89 2 0164
Warranty Start Date 09/02/2000
BER e2*93/81*0088*00
General information
PRODUCT TYPE CAR
COMMERCIAL MARQUE/COMPONENT TYPE PEUGEOT
VEHICLE FAMILY 406 (RESTYLING)
SILHOUETTE 4 DOOR SALOON
TRIM LEVEL LEVEL 1+
ENGINE INJECTION EW10J4
TRANSMISSION BVM5
PAINT TYPE METALLIC PAINTWORK
BODY COLOUR EKQ - PAINT - WICKED RED
INTERIOR TRIM TYPE INEA CLOTH "GJ"
UPHOLSTERY COLOUR "FZ"
GEARBOX (CHARACTERISTICS) GEARBOX BE4 V
ENGINE (TYPE) EW/DW
OTHER BADGE WITHOUT FULLER BADGE
BADGE SR
Vehicle characteristics
TRIM LEVEL LEVEL 1+
PAINT TYPE METALLIC PAINTWORK
BODY COLOUR EKQ - PAINT - WICKED RED
UPHOLSTERY COLOUR "FZ"
STEERING UNVARIABLE POWER STEERING
SPEEDOMETER DRIVE TACHO TORQUE 22X18
Fuel supply-Engine
ENGINE INJECTION EW10J4
DIESEL FILTER WATER DETECTOR WITHOUT DIESEL FILTER WATER DETECTOR
FUEL LEAD FREE PETROL
EMISSIONS STANDARD (ENGINE) EEC 95 DEPOLL (ENGINE)
PRE-FILTER ASSEMBLY WITHOUT PRE-FILTER
SPEED SENSOR SIGNAL SENSOR HALL EFFECT
ENGINE (TYPE) EW/DW
CATALYTIC CONVERTER 3 PARTS CATALYST
OIL COOLER WITHOUT OIL-WATER DISTR CHAMB
CRANKCASE GAS CIRCUIT HEATING WITH HEATER CASING GAS CIRCUIT
FUEL SUPPLY CUTOFF FUEL FEED CUT-OFF
EOBD SELF-DIAGNOSIS SYSTEM WITHOUT "EOBD" AUTO-DIAGNOSTIC
DEVICE (ANTIPOLLUTION) WITHOUT ANTI-POLLUTION DEVICE
VEHICLE TECHNICAL DEPOLLUTION L3 VEHICLE TECHNICAL DEPOLLUTION
PARTICLE FILTER WITHOUT PARTICLE FILTER
FAN 1 FAN 350W
FUEL VAPOUR RETRIEVAL CONTROLLED PETROL VAPOUR RECUPERATION
INJECTION ASSOCIATED VARIANT W/O INJECTION VARIANT
Gearbox Transmission
TRANSMISSION BVM5
FINAL DRIVE RATIO REAR AXLE HYPOID GEARSET 19 X 79
SPEEDOMETER DRIVE TACHO TORQUE 22X18
WHEEL STYLE STEEL WHEEL
CLUTCH HYDRAULIC CLUTCH
GEARBOX SAFETY LOCK W/O G/BOX SECURITY LOCKING
DIFFERENTIAL (GEARBOX) SUPERIOR GEARBOX DIFF
TYRE (SIZE, TYPE) 195X65X15 H TYRES
WHEELS FITTED 6" RIM ROAD WHEELS
WHEEL (TYPE) STEEL WHEELS
GEARBOX TYPE GEARBOX BE4R
Suspension-Steering-Brakes
ABS WITH ABS BRAKES
REAR ANTI-ROLL BAR REAR ANTI-ROLL BAR DIAM 22
ANTI-THEFT DEVICE STANDARD ANTI-THEFT
STEERING UNVARIABLE POWER STEERING
FRONT ANTI-ROLL BAR FRONT ANTI-ROLL BAR DIAM 23
SERVICE BRAKE ELECTRONIC BRAKEFORCE DISTRIBUTION
BRAKE TYPE VENTILATED FRONT DISCS/REAR DISCS
POWER STEERING FLUID COOLING SYSTEM WITH POWER STEERING OIL COOLING
SUSPENSION NORMAL SUSPENSION
ACTIVE SUSPENSION WITHOUT VARIABLE SUSPENSION
DYNAMIC STABILITY CONTROL SYSTEM WITHOUT ELECTRONIC STABILITY PROGRAM
EMERGENCY BRAKING ASSISTANCE BOSCH BRAKE SERVO
Body fittings
HORNS HORNS-HARMONY
AERIAL AMPLIFIED ROOF AERIAL
WIPER ARM FRONT BLADE WITH DEFLECTOR
SIDE MOULDINGS (TYPE) PROTECTOR W/O CHROME RING
SIDE MOULDINGS (DIMENSION) LATERAL PROTECTORS WIDTH = 50
WHEEL EMBELLISHER (STYLE) QUARTZ STYLE 8 HOLES 15 INCHES
SILL ILLUMINATION LAMP WITHOUT SILL ILLUMINATION
ADDITIONAL SHIELD (UNDER ENGINE) W/O ENGINE UNDERSHELDING
EXT. REARVIEW MIRROR COMP. FUNCTION EXT DOOR MIRROR WITHOUT ADDITIONAL FUNCTION
EXHAUST TAILPIPE TRIM W/O EXHAUST OUTLET EMBELLISHER
ENGINE BAY SOUNDPROOFING BONNET SOUND-PROOFING
WINDSCREEN WIPER FRONT WIPER BLADE W/O RAIN SENSOR
REAR SCREEN WIPER W/O REAR SCREEN WASH WIPE
HEADLAMP WIPER HEADLAMP WASHWIPE
FRONT PANEL BLANK WITHOUT FRONT BUMPER PLUG
BUMPER BODY COLOUR FRONT/REAR BUMPER
MUDFLAP WITHOUT MUDGUARD
LUGGAGE RACK WITHOUT ROOF BARS
FRONT FOGLAMP NO FRONT FOG LIGHTS
EXTERIOR REAR VIEW MIRROR (DRIVER SIDE) HT EXT RRVW MIRROR MN INT CTR
EXTERIOR REAR VIEW MIRROR (PASSENGER SIDE) HEATED MANUAL CONTROL PASSENGER OUTER REAR MIRROR
SPARE WHEEL STEEL WHEEL + STANDARD TYRE
EXTERIOR ACCESSORIES UNCOLOURED DOOR HANDLES + DOOR MIRRORS
EXT. REAR VIEW MIRROR (DRIVER SIDE RADIUS) DOMED DRIVER’S DOOR MIRROR GLASSS
REAR SCREEN WASH W/O REAR SCREEN WASH
SUN ROOF FIXED ROOF
GLASS (APPEARANCE) TINTED
REAR QUARTER WINDOW (TYPE) WITHOUT REAR QUARTER GLASS
Interior fittings
ANTI-THEFT ALARM WITHOUT THEFT PROTECTION ALARM
REAR HEAD RESTRAINT REAR HEADREST ADJUSTABLE
FRONT HEAD RESTRAINT FRONT HEADREST ADJUSTABLE
REAR SEAT REAR BENCH SEAT SINGLE CUSHION SEPARATE SEAT BACKS
SUPPLEMENTARY SEAT WITHOUT SUPPLEMENTARY SEAT POSITN
REAR SEAT ARMREST WITHOUT REAR ARMREST
LOAD FLOOR MOULDING WITHOUT LOAD FLOOR STRIP
RADIO TELEPHONE WITHOUT TELEPHONE PRE-EQUIPMENT
LUGGAGE COVER WITHOUT LUGGAGE COVER
FRONT SEATBELT PYROTECHNIC SEAT BELT WITHOUT ALARM
CLIMATE (AMBIENT TEMP) VERY COLD COUNTRIES
AIR CONDITIONING MANUAL CONTROL CAR HEATER
SPEED GRADUATIONS GRADUATION KMS/H
CONSOLE LONG CONSOLE (SEPARATE GLOVE BOX)
DRIVING POSITION LEFT HAND DRIVE
REMOTE CONTROL REMOTE CONTROL ASSEMBLY
DASHBOARD EQUIPMENT DASHBOARD SMALL FLAP GLOVEBOX
INTERFERENCE SUPPRESSION RADIO INTERFERENCE SUPPRESSOR
MISC. INT. LAMPS MAP READING LAMP
LOAD SPACE TRIM BOOT TRIM
INSTRUMENT PANEL (CHARACTERISTICS) STANDARD SPEEDO LOWER GRADUATION
DOOR TRIM WITHOUT WOOD EFFECT DECOR WITHOUT LEATHER
TACHOMETER (SIGNAL CONNECTION) REV COUNTER CALC
CHILD SEAT ANCHORING POINTS WITHOUT CHILD SEAT MOUNTING
LOUDSPEAKER W/O LOUDSPEAKERS
RADIO CONTROLS WITHOUT REMOTE RADIO CONTROL
POLLEN FILTER WITH POLLEN FILTER
SCREENING (BLIND, SIDE SUNBLIND, SUNROOF) WITHOUT SUN VISOR SCREEN
FRONT PASSENGER SEAT HEIGHT CONTROL WITHOUT FRONT PASSENGER SEAT HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
DRIVER SEAT CONTROL DRIVERS FRT SEAT MANUAL CNTROL
FRONT PASSENGER SEAT CONTROL PASSENGER FRT SEAT MANUAL CNTR
DRIVER SEAT ADJUSTMENT RECLINING DRIVER’S SEAT BACK
FRONT PASSENGER SEAT ADJUSTMENT PASSENGER TILTING BACK
FRONT SEAT ARMREST ASSEMBLY WITHOUT FRONT ELBOW REST
EXTERIOR TEMP. INDICATOR WITHOUT EXT TEMP INDICATOR
COMPACT DISC WITHOUT COMPACT DISC
HANDBRAKE WARNING LAMP WITHOUT PARKING BREAK INDICATOR
SATELLITE NAVIGATION SYSTEM WITHOUT NAVIGATION SYSTEM
REAR WINDOW LIFT MAN CTRL REAR WINDOW LIFTER
DRIVER’S WINDOW LIFT SEQUENTIAL DRIVER’S ELECTRIC WINDOW
PASSENGER’S WINDOW LIFT ELEC CNTRL PASS FRONT WINDOW LIFTER
DISPLAY DISPLAY (CLOCK AND OR TEMP)
COURTESY MIRROR DRIV OCCULT+PASS OCCULT W/O LIGHT
OIL GAUGE STD OIL LEVEL INDICATOR
HEATING ELEMENT HEATED SEAT
FRONT LATERAL AIRBAG DOUBLE FRONT LATERAL AIRBAG
PASSENGER AIRBAG PASSENGER AIRBAG
ELECTRIC WINDOW (OPERATION) DRIVERS SIDE ELECTRIC WINDOW AUTO STOP
LOUDSPEAKER GRILLE (REAR PASSENGER COMPARTMENT) WITHOUT REAR SHELF LOUDSPEAKER GRILLE
ON-BOARD COMPUTER NO COMPUTER
AIRBAG DEACTIVATION MANUAL AIRBAG DEACTIVATION
COURTESY LAMP FR+RE DOORS CONT - FR+RE INTERIOR LAMP
HEADLAMP HEIGHT ADJUSTER REMOTE MANUAL HEADLAMP ADJUSTMENT
FRONT SUN VISOR DRIVER’S+PASSENGER’S SIDE WITHOUT INSCRIPTION
RADIO RECEIVER NO RADIO
REFRIGERATION AIR CONDITIONING
CRUISE CONTROL WITHOUT SPEED CONTROL
DRIVER’S SEAT HEIGHT CONTROL PARALLEL DRV HEIGHT ADJ
INTERIOR REAR VIEW MIRROR DAY -NIGHT INNER REAR MIRROR
AIR CON./TEMPERATURE REGULATION WITHOUT REGULATION AIRCON/TEMP
STORAGE (OTHERS) W/O OTHER SETTING BOXES
CARPET COVER W/O CARPETMAT
DRIVER AIRBAG DRIVERS AIR BAG
EXT. REAR VIEW MIRROR (DRIVER SIDE RADIUS) DOMED DRIVER’S DOOR MIRROR GLASSS
LOAD SPACE STORAGE W/O BOOT TIDY
INTERIOR PROTECTION WITHOUT INNER PROTECTION
SWITCH ELECTRONIC ANTI-THEFT KEY
COOLANT LEVEL WARNING LAMP NO WATER LEVEL WARNING
ANTIPOLLUTION MALFUNCTION WARNING LAMP BAD FUNCTIONING ALARM
TRIM ADAPTATION STANDARD GEAR LEVER KNOB
EQUALISER AMPLIFIER WITHOUT EQUALISER AMPLIFIER
LOCKING CONTROL SIMPLE CENTRAL LOCKING
REAR QUARTER WINDOW (TYPE) WITHOUT REAR QUARTER GLASS
STEERING WHEEL RUBBER STEERING WHEEL,4 BRANCH
FAN 1 FAN 350W
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
House, a guy in Abuja is searching for a 404 Saloon to buy. But the body must be clean, no rust and accidented. Condition of the engine and other mechanicals is less his concern, as long as the body is still intact, because he plans to modify the Lion as soon as it comes in. From our discussion, a different engine and transmission are going in.

If you know of any available for sale, please contact me. Thanks.

Ikenna

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (100) (Reply)

The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel? / Car Talk Chat Room

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.