Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! (384962 Views)

Peugeot Cars Ownership: The Misleading Idea: Location, Cost Of Parts, Etc. / Are There No Auto Peugeot Cars? / American Spec Cars With HEADLAMPS Always On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by ymb1(m): 9:17am On Nov 20, 2012
Ikenna351:

Any idea where one can get their Workshop and Electrical manuals as well?

Ikenna.

Hi Ikenna,

I have a read-only copy of Service & Repair Manual by Haynes for 406 (Diesel/Petrol) but I am having difficult send it via this post because of the size (195M). I tried emailing it to you also same issue could not attached due to the size. Till exploring other options.

Rgrds,

ymb1
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by bigx(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2012
ymb1:

Hi Ikenna,

I have a read-only copy of Service & Repair Manual by Haynes for 406 (Diesel/Petrol) but I am having difficult send it via this post because of the size (195M). I tried emailing it to you also same issue could not attached due to the size. Till exploring other options.

Rgrds,

ymb1

@ymb1 register on dropbox, http:///ChJez96s
Download it to your computer,
In the dropbox folder created on your PC,
upload the 195 MB service manual.
After uploading, right-click on it Dropbox > Share link
Send the link created and anyone would be able to download it.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by ymb1(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
bigx:

@ymb1 register on dropbox, http:///ChJez96s
Download it to your computer,
In the dropbox folder created on your PC,
upload the 195 MB service manual.
After uploading, right-click on it Dropbox > Share link
Send the link created and anyone would be able to download it.

Hi bigx,

Thanks alot for this enlightenment it worked, I ve learn something new today though not applicable to my lion. Kindly find below the link to my dropbox for the manual:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/huhlych0ynh2dfp/peugeot%20406%201999-2002%20manual%20haynes.pdf

As said earlier it is a read-only version and will also appreciated if someone has stumbled on service/repair manual for 407.

Cheers, ymb1
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
ymb1:

Hi bigx,

Thanks alot for this enlightenment it worked, I ve learn something new today though not applicable to my lion. Kindly find below the link to my dropbox for the manual:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/huhlych0ynh2dfp/peugeot%20406%201999-2002%20manual%20haynes.pdf

As said earlier it is a read-only version and will also appreciated if someone has stumbled on service/repair manual for 407.

Cheers, ymb1

Thanks for the sharing. Though sad that its only for read-only. I would have loved to print it.

Though, its still downloading on my system, but am very happy to finally have access to such book. I love it when it comes to the technicals. Will make out time to study the manual, page after page, bit by bit. Until i view it first.

Will keep you guys posted.

Ikenna.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
Ikenna351:

Thanks for the sharing. Though sad that its only for read-only. I would have loved to print it.

Though, its still downloading on my system, but am very happy to finally have access to such book. I love it when it comes to technicals. Will make out time to study the manual, page after page, bit by bit. Until i view it first.

Will keep you guys posted.

Ikenna.

It just finished downloading. Wow! It contains more than i expected. A great tool for me.

I can even print the manual. But for 388 pages??!! Am not running printing industry o! grin

On a sad note, it doesent cover ES9J4 & ES9J4S: the V6 engines in 406 V6 phase I and II. Sad face!

Ikenna.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ultrame(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2012
Hello Ikenna351,

I’ve silently followed this thread over time and the level of expertise and technical know-how you exhibit is simply amazing.

Now, here's my problem: My 2002 (Pininfarina) 406 Coupe is a beautiful car that corners like a rabbit. Problem is, there's a grinding noise in the engine compartment whenever i throttle hard. I took the car to a mechanic in APO and he said something about the piston and the "top engine". Needless to say, i took the car back home and i've stopped using it since then.

I know you need more information to help me determine what's actually wrong with the car, what caused it and how to go about fixing it. I'll be happy to bring the car to you.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ultrame: Hello Ikenna351,

I’ve silently followed this thread over time and the level of expertise and technical know-how you exhibit is simply amazing.

Now, here's my problem: My 2002 (Pininfarina) 406 Coupe is a beautiful car that corners like a rabbit. Problem is, there's a grinding noise in the engine compartment whenever i throttle hard. I took the car to a mechanic in APO and he said something about the piston and the "top engine". Needless to say, i took the car back home and i've stopped using it since then.

I know you need more information to help me determine what's actually wrong with the car, what caused it and how to go about fixing it. I'll be happy to bring the car to you.

Thanks

Sounds like a failed bearing issue. Does the steering wheel vibrates when you hear that noise?

The engine drive belt roller could be a culprit here. So is other pulley bearings that the engine belt drives, such as the PAS pump bearing, Alternator bearing, A/C compressor,etc. The timing belt tensioner shouldnt be left out. Though, that would have make the belt to break. The timing belt is not as forgiving as the engine drive belt (Alternator belt).

Hope your camshaft and crankshaft bearings are not giving up? If that is the case, then the Oil pump could be failing or you have once used the engine with a bad oil.

But lets look on the bright side for now. I would start from the drive belt, if i were you. It will be better to pull out the belt and roll with your hand all the pulleys and rolller the belt drives. Any of them that is not free should be the culprit.

My office is at Zone 1, incase you feel its still safe for you to drive the car to my office, for me to hear the noise and tell better.

Lets hear from other house members that have other suggestions or idea what could be the culprit.

Ikenna.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
Recently, I replaced the CTS of my ZN3J. I used that opportunity to drain the entire coolant. While refilling, i decided to do 70:30 water/coolant mixing (water: 30% & coolant 70%), unlike the drained one that was 100% coolant. The problem was that i wasnt sure if it was pre-mixed or not. Of course, I use TOTAL.

But since after the 70:30 mixture, my temperature guage now takes more than 15 minutes to get upto 90 degrees celsius (middle), unlike before it would take it less than 5 mins (when it was 100% TOTAL coolant).

So this morning, before i left for work, i decided to check the colour of the fluid in the cooling system. Lo and behold! The colour was pure water colour (though very little bluish). Meaning that the added water diluted the coolant

I went back and read the instruction on the 1 litre TOTAL coolant bottle. And this was what i found written:

-- Drain the cooling circuit & rinse well to flush out any deposits.
-- Fill with TOTAL Coolant.

The instruction above didn't say "Mix water with TOTAL Coolant and fill". Am not sure but it sounds like "Fill with TOTAL Coolant ONLY" to me. Or am i missing something?

If am correct, that means that the TOTAL coolant is already mixed or is pre-mixed. So mixing it with water will dilute it.

Well, i have made up my mind to drain the system and fill with TOTAL coolant only this weekend. Because the faster the temp gets to optimal engine temp (with the help of coolant), the lesser the fuel consumption and longevity of the engine.

Ikenna.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
How come we don't have any Lioness in the house?!! grin

Ikenna.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
I have been going round Abuja lately, looking for a free space where we can organize and have a "Peugeot day", for those of us in Abuja, but am yet to find one. Does anyone have a place in mind? We have only December 8th or 15th to pull this off, if we want to do this. Both days are Saturdays.

For those outside Abuja, even if we fail to do ours, you can still organize and do yours. Every town meetings and organisations meet at the end of every year to celebrate and close the year. I dont see why this should be difficult, if we are determined.

Please, lets give it a shot.

Ikenna.

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by midpoint: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2012
Ikenna351: I have been going round Abuja lately, looking for a free space where we can organize and have a "Peugeot day", for those of us in Abuja, but am yet to find one. Does anyone have a place in mind? We have only December 8th or 15th to pull this off, if we want to do this. Both days are Saturdays.

For those outside Abuja, even if we fail to do ours, you can still organize and do yours. Every town meetings and organisations meet at the end of every year to celebrate and close the year. I dont see why this should be difficult, if we are determined.

Please, lets give it a shot.

Ikenna.

This is a great idea. I will be glad to be part of it!
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by midpoint: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2012
My car battery died few days ago and i changed it but i discovered later that the old one was 68 amps while the new is 62. will it affect the car performance in anyway? i use a 307.

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 10:13am On Nov 26, 2012
midpoint: My car battery died few days ago and i changed it but i discovered later that the old one was 68 amps while the new is 62. will it affect the car performance in anyway? i use a 307.

I won't be surprised if the factory Ah for the 307 is 45 Ah. Even my 505 V6 owners manual stated the battery Ah should be 45Ah.

When i got the car, the dealer bought and put 68Ah, which was too big for the small space designed to enter 45Ah. The battery died some months back and i replaced it with 62Ah instead.

My point is, the battery is only there to crank the engine or power electronics when the engine is not running. Once the engine starts running, the Alternator takes over powering the electronics that manage the engine and other car accessories. Thats why you can remove the battery while engine is still running and the engine will still be running (which is not safe for EFIs, though). Its the Alternator that even powers your A/C, not the battery. Your battery will only starts powering the engine electronics, if the charging circuit in the Alternator fails or if the Alternator belt is slippery or broken. Also, if the battery terminal heads are not well fixed, it could run down the battery.

So, its safe to use the 62Ah, which may even be safer. Because you dont know what that excess Ah from the 68Ah battery will be doing to the car electronics. The car manufacturers know why they recommend lower Ah for their cars. But we the car owners choose to do otherwise. Am a victim here too.

Ikenna.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by ymb1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ikenna351:

I won't be surprised if the factory Ah for the 307 is 45 Ah. Even my 505 V6 owners manual stated the battery Ah should be 45Ah.

When i got the car, the dealer bought and put 68Ah, which was too big for the small space designed to enter 45Ah. The battery died some months back and i replaced it with 62Ah instead.

My point is, the battery is only there to crank the engine or power electronics when the engine is not running. Once the engine starts running, the Alternator takes over powering the electronics that manage the engine and other car accessories. Thats why you can remove the battery while engine is still running and the engine will still be running (which is not safe for EFIs, though). Its the Alternator that even powers your A/C, not the battery. Your battery will only starts powering the engine electronics, if the charging circuit in the Alternator fails or if the Alternator belt is slippery or broken. Also, if the battery terminal heads are not well fixed, it could run down the battery.

So, its safe to use the 62Ah, which may even be safer. Because you dont know what that excess Ah from the 68Ah battery will be doing to the car electronics. The car manufacturers know why they recommend lower Ah for their cars. But we the car owners choose to do otherwise. Am a victim here too.

Ikenna.

Hi Ikenna,

Please, how do I know the rating of battery specified for a vehicle, usually not stated in the manual?

Kind regards,

Ymb1
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by midpoint: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ikenna351:

Ikenna.

Thanks so much. i will check the manual to confirm. in my case the 62 Ah battery is smaller than the battery space and am even wondering if the battery will be going up and down if i climb and come down a hill.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
ymb1:

Hi Ikenna,

Please, how do I know the rating of battery specified for a vehicle, usually not stated in the manual?

Kind regards,

Ymb1

I dont know about the others, but it was stated in my owners manual.

Ikenna.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by samoy(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2012
Hi ikenna, pls I want to know whether my engine is using timing belt or chain. My lion is Peug406 2004 model with an EW10 engine. At what mileage am I suppose to change it? Thanks
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2012
samoy: Hi ikenna, pls I want to know whether my engine is using timing belt or chain. My lion is Peug406 2004 model with an EW10 engine. At what mileage am I suppose to change it? Thanks

505 was the last Peugeot product that had timing chain in their engines, such as the XN1, XN1A, ZN3J,etc, which the production stopped in 1992 in Europe , while it stopped here in early '00s with the 504s.

So, yours is timing belt. I do know that the factory recommended mileage for ES9J4 and ES9J4S (v6 engines in 406 D8 and D9) timing belt replacement is 120,000 km or every 6 years, whichever comes first.

The EW10 and XU10 timing belt replacement is 60,000 km, i think. It should be stated in the owners manual or the workshop manual, which we now all have access to here in this thread.

Ikenna.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by ymb1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dear All/Moderator,

May be interested in the safety features (ABS, Airbag, ESP, etc) that comes with our lions. You can start from here:

http://www.autoevolution.com/peugeot/ and http://www.howsafeisyourcar.com.au/

and choose your model of lion.

regards,

ymb1

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
ymb1: Dear All/Moderator,

May be interested in the safety features (ABS, Airbag, ESP, etc) that comes with our lions. You can start from here:

http://www.autoevolution.com/peugeot/ and http://www.howsafeisyourcar.com.au/

and choose your model of lion.

regards,

ymb1

Thanks for sharing this with us. Really interesting.

I have observed that whenever the word "Peugeot or 406" pops up outside this house, some individuals would paint them so bad as if there is nothing good about 406 or modern Peugeots. In such away that it wont even give the innocent fellow seeking the advice to make the choice by him or herself, when the mind has already been poisoned. It is that bad!

The last thing I would do is to discourage anyone from buying a particular brand or product. I can only tell one all i know about the car: the good and annoyances of the particular car, if i know the car well. Its then left for the person to decide if he or she can live with those annoyances or simply go for another brand or car. There is no how one will tell me that modern Peugeots are not worth to own and dont get fixed when faulty. If i do not own or have not used a particular car, how would i, in all honesty, tell one what is like to own the car? Honestly, i really don't know what to say. I guess this house is the only place where we the Lion's owners can discuss our matters and let them be. One can always leave the brand or try another brand, if one wants to. Its no big deal. Its called "Move On".

Peugeot maynot be the best brand or best cars ever produced, but i truly know they are not the worst out there. Even if they are, am very happy with mine. In fact, I love it! And I will buy another, if i have the money.

Ikenna.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by ymb1(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2012
Ikenna351:

Thanks for sharing this with us. Really interesting.

I have observed that whenever the word "Peugeot or 406" pops up outside this house, some individuals would paint them so bad as if there is nothing good about 406 or modern Peugeots. In such away that it wont even give the innocent fellow seeking the advice to make the choice by him or herself, when the mind has already been poisoned. It is that bad!

The last thing I would do is to discourage anyone from buying a particular brand or product. I can only tell one all i know about the car: the good and annoyances of the particular car, if i know the car well. Its then left for the person to decide if he or she can live with those annoyances or simply go for another brand or car. There is no how one will tell me that modern Peugeots are not worth to own and dont get fixed when faulty. If i do not own or have not used a particular car, how would i, in all honesty, tell one what is like to own the car? Honestly, i really don't know what to say. I guess this house is the only place where we the Lion's owners can discuss our matters and let them be. One can always leave the brand or try another brand, if one wants to. Its no big deal. Its called "Move On".

Peugeot maynot be the best brand or best cars ever produced, but i truly know they are not the worst out there. Even if they are, am very happy with mine. In fact, I love it! And I will buy another, if i have the money.

Ikenna.

Dear Ikenna,

What you have been doing here is absolutely great and I believe if you were to be charging for consultancy by now you know what it means. In fact I in particular had learned to much from this wonderful forum that I ve also had the privilege of advising someone on what to do when he was having some argument with is mechanic.

Please and Please don't be deterred by what people fill or say when you give to us your candy opinion. With further surfing I have done I have confirmed and became more convinced the Peugeot engines are one of the car engines that were built to enable you rebuild your engine when it is BAD rather than changing the whole with a second hand engine you don't have history of (as you mentioned in one of your previous postings).

My brother more grease to your elbow. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

rgds,

ymb1
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by talktimi(m): 11:37am On Dec 01, 2012
I grew up with my dad driving a 505 sr in the 80's and till today my dad doesn't believe thr's any other car in the world apart frm a peugeot.

I'm interested in buying a 407 coupe/sedan manual transmission. Pls I need advice from experienced hands to knw if its a wise buy.

Thanx alot
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by ymb1(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2012
talktimi: I grew up with my dad driving a 505 sr in the 80's and till today my dad doesn't believe thr's any other car in the world apart frm a peugeot.

I'm interested in buying a 407 coupe/sedan manual transmission. Pls I need advice from experienced hands to knw if its a wise buy.

Thanx alot

Hi Talktimi,

It seems our experts in the house don't want to talk about 407, I was earlier in same shoe with you looking forward for one with no much input from our experts in the house only from Ikenna351 and have to read more from outside Naija. I have already settled for 2006 2.2L model, hoping to get it soonest.

You can start from here: https://www.nairaland.com/1003701/peugeot-thread-peugeot-community/9#13150152 and then user reviews: http://www.carsurvey.org/reviews/peugeot/407/ choose your model and year and hope the info will useful enough to help make your choice.

Good luck.

rgds,

ymb1
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by ymb1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
ymb1:

Hi Talktimi,

More reviews: http://www.roadtestreports.co.uk/road-test-reports/Peugeot/407/

Good luck.

rgds,

ymb1
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by talktimi(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
@ymb1, thanx a lot for the feedback. I really appreciate although I'm more interested in the experience of our naija drivers here especially with mechanics and maintenance. The car already has excellent reviews in europe. Thanks all the same bro, I'll just patiently wait until som1 helps me out or I risk it.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
On my way home from a function this evening, my temp guage caught my attention. The temperature guage was indicating about 100 degree C. Meaning, the temperature has gone above normal operating engine temperture, that is the car was overheating. Apart from the temp guage, it was giving me a pronouced symptom: the engine rpm increasing on its own gradually when car was stationary and enigine idling.

I pulled over. I left the engine running, opened the bonnet, and saw the radiator electric fan spinning. I went back into the car switched off the engine came back to the engine bay and met the fan off. Weird! Normally the fan will spin for some seconds or a minute before it goes off after switching the engine off. That then means the radiator wasnt getting back at all or enough coolant in the engine back to the radiator. Two things would caused that: failed water pump or failed thermostat.

It was getting late. So it wasnt something i could deal with there. I quickly closed the bonnet and changed my route home. In order to keep the temp close to normal, the car has to be on uninterrupted speed. So i entered Mabushi expressway and speed up home. At 100 km/h, the temp guage came down 92 C, which was at least ok for the engine, though normal is 85 C, when on such speed.

I made it home safely and started the diagnosis immediately. First, i started the engine and allowed the temp guage to go up again to the 100 C, as the rpm/engine idle speed started increasing on its own, i touched the lower radiator hose and the thing was damn cold, while the upper hose was extremely hot. All these whiles, the fan remained off this time around. It then confirmed my suspicion: thermostat or water pump failure.

I opened the cooling system breed screw a little, to reduced the pressure built up in the engine walls. I then opened the thermostat housing and pulled out the thermostat. Then i needed to check if the water pump was the culprit or not before testing the thermostat. So i left the thermostat housing open, called someone to help me start the car, while i observed in the engine bay what would happen. As soon as the engine started, the coolant started flowing out like a flowing river from the opening the opened thermostat housing. Then it ruled out the water pump, since it was still pumping fluid out of the engine. So, Water pump eliminated from the list.

It was time for the thermostat. I put the thermostat in a pot and filled it with water to the level of the thernostat. I set the pot on fire and patiently waited. After some minutes, the water started boiling. I still left it to over boil, to be certain of my test. Then,after some minutes of overboiling, if you would call it that, i now opened the pot. Lo and behold! The thernostat was stuck closed! Not even a small opening! There was the culprit i was looking for: failed/stuck closed thermostat.

I hope there is something for all of us to learn from my story. How to drive a car with a suddeb failed thermostat home safely and how to diagnose or test water pump & thermostat. Will look for the thermostat tomorrow and replace it as soon as i find it.

Ikenna.

3 Likes

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
^^^^^

I entered a new parts shop this morning, with the failed thermostat, asking if they have it. The shop owner was staring at me as "Who is this insane being in my shop this early morning?!!" "When everyone is removing theirs and am asking for new one to put in?", he asked. "How do I expect to find something Nigerians reject in new parts shop?", he kept asking. All I could do was to SMH with pity, because i have no strength to explain the reason of my ïnsanity to anyone that early morning. I just left them quietly. Funny enough, he was seriously staring at me while leaving his shop as "Is this guy really alright?" grin

I didnt even bother to check anyother shop. Got to work, check online and found it berekete. Couldn't believe it! $10 USD only (about N1,600). I quickly asked my friend in USA to purchase and ship it to me, sharp sharp.

I may still find it at Gudu market, but i have had enough of insane stare for the day. After all, i have my back up car, the 605 V6, to be using pending when the thermostat arrives. Funny Country, with funny inhabitants! grin

Ikenna.

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by RedReact: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oga Ikenna,

Why do our people do away with the thermostat?
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
RedReact: Oga Ikenna,

Why do our people do away with the thermostat?

Because they're ignorant.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
Still on the thermostat, my friend contacted me this evening and suggested/recommended another brand of thermostat which cost $20.89. He said this particular brand is made from high quality heavy duty stainless steel spring, Brass & Copper power element to preveng corrosion, & for quick response & long life. It also has 4 long stroke for maximum cooling, whatever the 4 long stroke means. Its also self cleaning, he concluded. I checked and read the features myself. So we both concluded i should buy the $20.89 instead of the $10 one i earlier found in the morning. The brand name is BeckArnely or BA.

Find in the link below where i do all my online spare parts shopping via my friend over there in US. There is no brand of car parts you wont find there, both the cheap and expensive ones. You choose the ones you can afford, depending on the quality you are after.

http://www.rockauto.com/m/mobilecatalog.php

Ikenna.

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hi,

Please, if your car is giving you issues and you want to post it here for solutions, don't ask a member in particular. Just go ahead and state the problems, so that everyone can contribute. We have been doing that and its very wrong.

When you direct your car issues questions to me for solutions, if i don't have a solution or answers to your questions or car issues, you lose getting it from others that may have a better solutions to your car issues. No one knows everything, no matter how good one is in a particular field. We are all here to learn from one another, not just from a particular member or so.

You can still send a Personal mail/message to a member you still feel you need to hear his/her own suggestion or opinion on your car issues.

Ikenna.

3 Likes

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Exclibur(m): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
Does anyone here drive a 406 coupe? Every time that car drives past I almost get an 0rg@$m. I'm seriously considering buying it in Jan 2013. Any advice?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100) (Reply)

The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel? / Car Talk Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.