Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Pls Read This And Post Ur Comments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Read This And Post Ur Comments (897 Views)

Ladies Only, What Do You Think Of Indirect Molestation???? Pls Drop Ur Comments / Handsome Romancelanders, Post Ur Picture Here / Guys Only: Post Ur Picture, Let Me C How Handsome U R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Read This And Post Ur Comments by Folake141: 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2012
There's this guy i met on afri-chat.We met physically in Lagos nd became frnds. Some mnths later,he asked me to become his girlfrnd.I accepted,not becos i loved him but becos i was having no boyfrnd nd i was desperate to have one.He seems to love me so much bt he is still a student though older than i am and i'm a fresh graduate.It's a year now that we've bn dating n he's bn a very gud guy though he doesn't spend on me cos he's nt rich.He has agreed nt to have sex with me since that's wat i want.I never thought of a lifetime committment with him,though he talks abt it. Now am beginning to fall in love wit him bt he asked me to wait for 4 yrs for him to complete his education.wat do u tink i shud do.I don't want to be heart-broken waiting in vain.
Re: Pls Read This And Post Ur Comments by olasquare: 12:08am On Jul 30, 2012
This is ao i will like to start: what do u av in mind to do? Don't tell me u av none.....coz thatz where d confussion starts from in d first place.......then d fear u dont want to b heart broken.
Re: Pls Read This And Post Ur Comments by olasquare: 12:11am On Jul 30, 2012
u might av in mind that u want to get married immediately u grad. Or u want to wait @least a year to work bcoz u dont want any man to make yanga for yu......
Re: Pls Read This And Post Ur Comments by GreenJ(m): 12:34am On Jul 30, 2012
4yrs! 4yrs!! 4yrs!!!
tell him its too long bcs a lot can happen, if he is serious? he will make a move and not just promises.
Re: Pls Read This And Post Ur Comments by Slimshuga: 1:26am On Jul 30, 2012
Dah.....babe....no put ya eggs in 1 basket o!!!
Re: Pls Read This And Post Ur Comments by seedord247(m): 1:37am On Jul 30, 2012
love him for now bcus of the way he treat you. Don't love him forever bcus there's nothing like forever.

btw, you said you guys are s*x buddies if i'm right?
Re: Pls Read This And Post Ur Comments by Rocktation(f): 2:23am On Jul 30, 2012
Nobody here can tell the future if that's what you seek. Short of having a better option and starting to loving him now, as you claim, you may as well just stay put and see where life takes you two.
Re: Pls Read This And Post Ur Comments by Ranoscky(m): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2012
DO NOTHING!

Don't put all ur hope in him. Just take life step by step. I pray one day, he surprises u with an engagement ring. But if he disappoints u, just dust off and move on. Life goes on!

Rano's take!
Re: Pls Read This And Post Ur Comments by tellwisdom: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2012
like she can wait..Mshewwwww angry angry.
Re: Pls Read This And Post Ur Comments by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2012
ur already soundin desperate! dats my issue wit ladies. always in a rush! because ur now fallin in love wit him, u want to start rushin him abi? wat if he had rushed u wen he was doin all d lovin? pls take tins easy before u fall out of love wit him pls!
Re: Pls Read This And Post Ur Comments by ITbomb(m): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2012
Four years?
Are u that ugly or bad mannered that no one is ur social circle can develop a relationship with u?
Guys change. You may not be as attractive to him as now then.
Even in marriage people lose interest after 3 years but are together just for the sake of marriage , in ur case , nothing legitimate holds the two of u together.
But its not a bad idea to keep a sexmate for four years till when u r ready , u find someone fresh
Four years!
Re: Pls Read This And Post Ur Comments by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2012
Slimshuga: Dah.....babe....no put ya eggs in 1 basket o!!!
i pray someone else tells ur Gf this
Re: Pls Read This And Post Ur Comments by Sijo01(f): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2012
^Amen

(1) (Reply)

Girls, Can You Marry A Guy From ALUU / Wedding Ring Palava!!! / Trapping A Guy With Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.