Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna (17391 Views)

Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Kaduna People Defy Rain To Welcome Sambo Home (see What Went On Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Fornorth(m): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
nice move boko haram,keep it that way just kill those devil's and leave the poor nigerians alone pls.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Detongue: 12:26am On Jul 31, 2012
Dis idiooots are suppose to b fasting....
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by wine4dguy: 1:00am On Jul 31, 2012
Interesting
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by BJ4REEL(m): 3:15am On Jul 31, 2012
Azumy: wawa!
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Ideasroole: 4:43am On Jul 31, 2012
ebamma: this hausa guys get strength oh,after marrying 4 wives,dem still the hungry to go bleep 77 virgins add dia.
Must you talk?
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Ideasroole: 5:03am On Jul 31, 2012
Okija_juju:

Last time I checked, the Presidents house was in Otuoke Bayelsa State..

I wish a nigga would!! Like I seriously wish Boko haram would... Nigeria's population would decrease by over 100,000 Northerners.

They can only fhuck with the Vice not the PresidenT!
And you seriously think they won't if they'd wanted to do that i.e. lunch an attack in/on the president's hometown or just anywhere down-south? You also think they'd give a damn about the death of innocent northerners that may result from spontaneous reprisal attacks down-south? These re.Tards are fucking lunatics and saddists bro. I Just hope they don't b'cos that might just be the beginning of an avoidable end on both sides of the River-Niger.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Ideasroole: 5:22am On Jul 31, 2012
ericmooret: If we chase all these people out, who do we want to lead us?
You must either be a relative to one of these thieving rulers or one of their numerous c*ll-girls.. mumuu. Don't worry we'd lead ourselves after getting rid of these your beloved thieving friends and families.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by md4real(m): 6:56am On Jul 31, 2012
Moshood91: We need a nice strategy to curb this Boko Haram menace.

A comprehensive counterterrorism strategy must be centered on four goals:
First, stop terrorists from committing acts of violence by capturing them, disrupting their cells, or if necessary, killing them.

Second, keep the most dangerous weapons out of terrorists' hands.

Third, recognizing it is impossible to prevent all attacks.

Fourth, prevent radicalization by helping to deal with grievances that are spawning terrorists

Let set up a committee to look into it.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by md4real(m): 7:02am On Jul 31, 2012
Okija_juju:

Opps!! Prdon my french!!

Anyways, I do agree that Boko Haram has really 'messed up' the president technically speaking, but that not withstanding, what they did to Sambos house cannot be done to the Presidents House except the permission be given to them by the Niger Deltans and I know they wouldnt...

Attacking the president this close would require them getting into either Abuja or bayelsa... Abuja is now very tight with 1 in 10 peoples being an SSS undercover agent.. And Bayelsa State is way out of the operating jurisdiction of the Boko haram.

Very funny! Do u know what MEND and boko Haram have in common? Violence and watch it! U never know. If jonathan is really clueless as he had shown over time, hitting him hard will be small...just like a chess game
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by seunowokade(m): 7:09am On Jul 31, 2012
u're a wise muslim my broda, u realy make sense, Muslim leaders need to pray hard as one to rebook bokoharam if they are not in suport of them...
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Okijajuju1(m): 8:05am On Jul 31, 2012
tpapi: do u rily know the meanin of stray bullet

Definition of Stray bullet...

Its what the Nigerian Police calls any casualty that occurs as a result of their poor marksmanship..

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Okijajuju1(m): 8:09am On Jul 31, 2012
awilo logomba:

Fool,"just tighten security and ignore them" while innocent people are dying every minute.I don't know some people just make comments without thinking.I'm sure okija juju is thinking with his yansh

Do I know you?!
Did I refer to you in my comment?!
What warrants you calling me a fool?!
Like seriously?! You dont wanna be starting something!
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by kagel: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2012
Moshood91: And as usual, a poor cobbler is the victim.
I'm short of words. These guys keep making the Muslim religion unattractive everyday.
Oh Allah! Please expose and destroy Boko Harams, their supporters and sponsors. They have proven times and again that they are pure criminal terrorists that have no connections with the religion of Islam. We need your urgent actions on them now more than ever before. They are now attacking Sokoto after bringing down Kano, Kaduna, Yobe, Bauchi and Borno even in this Holy month of Ramadan!
Oh Allah! Please make their destruction come so quickly for the sake of innocents citizens and pious fasting muslims who are crying for your help!
Surat Al-Lahab (Tabat yad-aa)
ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS AND NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST OK I CAN PROVE IT EVEN OUTSIDE THIS COUNTRY BOTH THEM AND THEIR SPONSORS THEY ALL MUSLIMS
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by akagaba(f): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2012
klax: @ Nerodenero "I lived the next road to Baba Ahmed Road called Mora Road and thank God I left the north for good after that unwarranted killings as a result of GEJ's victory.Just wondering what they want with the VP's house,besides,it was set ablaze last yr.Too bad,the north is gradually turning to our own version of Afganistan.

Honestly you have just said the truth now what the Northern leaders or elders forgot is when you say because someone you dont like get hold of something and you decided to fight him with criminals I bet them one day when the criminal finish dealing with the sin man he would return and face that same person that send him is simple as that.

If all the old foolish leaders or elders in the North think they are hurting GEJ by sponsoring this sort of madness in the North i'm so sorry for them they are hurting themselves let them keep quiet, sit back and be playing smart one day those same guy that came to Sambo House will surely one way or the other visit them as well, I mean one good day.

The North has decided that by their own hands want to wipe out their own people it has begun already, Afganistan will even be better, that same GEJ that is making them angry and decided to ruin their own generation will surely finish his term in power and go to his village and leave the silly North to be counting their losses. "A fool will alwys be a fool", day by day GEJ is systematically developing his own people in South South, the West are moving on well, the East are moving on well only North say they will not rest till entire North gone in extinction or the North exist no more so nice and bravo indeed a very good choice bros, keep bombing and killing ok, I say it again and again "A FOOL WILL ALWAYS BE A FOOL"
U ar right my broda. But lets kip prayin and declarin God's word in ths world. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is d best president eva, just watch and see. Time wil tel. Al thes menace and tragedy has rather fortified and strenghtened him. And he is now equal 2d task. Watch and see.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Okijajuju1(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2012
kagel:
ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS AND NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST OK I CAN PROVE IT EVEN OUTSIDE THIS COUNTRY BOTH THEM AND THEIR SPONSORS THEY ALL MUSLIMS

And all Kidnappers are christians but not all christians are kidnappers.. angry

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by niyitogun(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2012
"We have already commenced investigation and we are urging the public to remain calm......," he said
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Kunlebabs375: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2012
With all the security? Dem no dey fear.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Azumy(f): 10:44am On Jul 31, 2012
BJ4REEL:
maman ki wawya,shegiya.jaka.....
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Azumy(f): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2012
BJ4REEL:
maman ki wawya,shegiya.jaka.....
mtscheeew shows u dnt av respect 4 dem(maman ka da baban ka) iskayaro! OLoshi
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Mutee: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
BJ4REEL: BTW shey dey said any1 dat dies during ramadan/fasting,is going to heaven straight,or,sori abi na hellfire sef & ur 99 virgins will be tripled.........
whoever told you this has lied to. If you're learned you should always seek the truth in all and stop believing what fools tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by ELVIKING(m): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
maclatunji:

Newsflash: They just attacked the Vice President's home, it is just a matter of time before they consider that of the President. GEJ would be wise to do whatever it takes to stop them; destroy, beg, cry, laugh, joke... whatever it takes. If he doesn't realise that, then we are in deep "doodoo".
u dey sick, if dem come close to GEJ, dem don finish, idiots, make dem dey kill deir own, I just pity southerners wey still dey North, na deir head go bear am
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by BJ4REEL(m): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
Azumy: mtscheeew shows u dnt av respect 4 dem(maman ka da baban ka) iskayaro! OLoshi
hahahaha......lolz....i dnt knw y some guyz take everyfin soo sooo serious.....abeg no vex o,i only came 2 nairalandland 2 relax from stress and grab some fun..huh? & not here to hurl and exchange insults!... Biko...Btw,in d first place self,u could've done well by ignoring ma post coz i wsnt even refering 2 u.....so am sorry 4 d initial tingy,not 4 anytin but reasons best known to me.
Yours sincerely.
BJ4LIFE
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Msuleiman: 1:37am On Aug 01, 2012
grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Azumy(f): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2012
BJ4REEL:
hahahaha......lolz....i dnt knw y some guyz take everyfin soo sooo serious.....abeg no vex o,i only came 2 nairalandland 2 relax from stress and grab some fun..huh? & not here to hurl and exchange insults!... Biko...Btw,in d first place self,u could've done well by ignoring ma post coz i wsnt even refering 2 u.....so am sorry 4 d initial tingy,not 4 anytin but reasons best known to me.
Yours sincerely.
BJ4LIFE
#winks# am also a cool headed babe but i hate 2 see ignorant people rubbishin ma religion cos i accord respect 2 oda people's religion.neva do unto ordas wot u wuldnt want odas 2 do unto u.datz jst ma reason.change ur way dnt attach religious sentiments 2 issues nd nigeria will move forward nd peace shall reign. Kai ma biko! No vex! Peace (salam)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supporters, Voters Chase Politicians Away From Polling Units In Bauchi / President Tinubu Calls For Suspension Of Sanctions On Guinea, Mali, Niger, And B / Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.