Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna (17392 Views)

Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Kaduna People Defy Rain To Welcome Sambo Home (see What Went On Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by bola4dprec(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2012
Moshood91: And as usual, a poor cobbler is the victim.
I'm short of words. These guys keep making the Muslim religion unattractive everyday.
Oh Allah! Please expose and destroy Boko Harams, their supporters and sponsors. They have proven times and again that they are pure criminal terrorists that have no connections with the religion of Islam. We need your urgent actions on them now more than ever before. They are now attacking Sokoto after bringing down Kano, Kaduna, Yobe, Bauchi and Borno even in this Holy month of Ramadan!
Oh Allah! Please make their destruction come so quickly for the sake of innocents citizens and pious fasting muslims who are crying for your help!
Surat Al-Lahab (Tabat yad-aa)
ALLAH in the name of The Most Affectionate, the Merciful. 1. Perished be the two hands of Aby-Lahab and he is
already perished. 2. His wealth and what he earned availed him not. 3. Now he enters into a blazing fire. 4. And his wife too, carrier of firewood. 5. There is a rope of palm fiber in her neck.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by jamace(m): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2012
crusifis: and finally, these idiots have started going for the right targets
GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2012
I didnt hear any gunshots though my house is not far from Baba Ahmad Road (where the vp's house is). Came online to confirm if what I've been hearing since morning is a mere rumour or it actually happened.. All the VP's family were evacuated after post election violence when the house was burnt. What I heard is they are now trying to renovate the house when the attackers came. Right now everybody is doing their normal businesses in Zaria.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by alaoeri: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2012
Tired of seeing news regarding to Boko Haram. undecided
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by alaoeri: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2012
Tired of seeing news related to Boko Haram. undecided
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by mrjangola(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2012
i was in twada zaria at that time. i saw pple muving away from dat area. military presence n police. yeye politicians. i heard pple from his folks dont like him. so who voted him . na pdp rigging he take enter.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by mwise(m): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2012
"We have already commenced investigation and we are urging the public to remain calm and report any suspicious activities around them," he said.

nothing ease, thats the end of the story.

NEXT........
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Okijajuju1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2012
maclatunji:

Newsflash: They just attacked the Vice President's home, it is just a matter of time before they consider that of the President. GEJ would be wise to do whatever it takes to stop them; destroy, beg, cry, laugh, joke... whatever it takes. If he doesn't realise that, then we are in deep "doodoo".

Last time I checked, the Presidents house was in Otuoke Bayelsa State..

I wish a nigga would!! Like I seriously wish Boko haram would... Nigeria's population would decrease by over 100,000 Northerners.

They can only fhuck with the Vice not the PresidenT!
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2012
How i wish he was at home,chai!
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by touchmehard: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2012
What has the Vice President done to Boko haram? Is he not a Muslim like them? Or they are just attacking whoever spontaneously comes to their mind
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by LailaIkeji1: 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2012
they r just trying to prove a point. they can attack anyonw wt no one stopping dem. if they can attack a whole country's vp's house, na who again dem no fit approach.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2012
Sounds like a fabricated News to me.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
touch_me_hard: What has the Vice President done to Boko haram? Is he not a Muslim like them? Or they are just attacking whoever spontaneously comes to their mind
They are just bunch of attention seeking terrorists. That is why they even claim responsibility of other peoples atrocities just to win attention. Like I said b4 none of Sambo's family members is in the house since last year after post election violence.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by maclatunji: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

They can only fhuck with the Vice not the PresidenT![/font][/color]

Even GEJ doesn't believe this. He has been shying away from the North for "obvious reasons". Abeg! I cannot come to your vulgar level but Boko Haram is already messing-up GEJ big time!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by brabus(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2012
touch_me_hard: What has the Vice President done to Boko haram? Is he not a Muslim like them? Or they are just attacking whoever spontaneously comes to their mind

Random selection smiley
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Okijajuju1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
maclatunji:

Even GEJ doesn't believe this. He has been shying away from the North for "obvious reasons". Abeg! I cannot come to your vulgar level but Boko Haram is already messing-up GEJ big time!

Opps!! Prdon my french!!

Anyways, I do agree that Boko Haram has really 'messed up' the president technically speaking, but that not withstanding, what they did to Sambos house cannot be done to the Presidents House except the permission be given to them by the Niger Deltans and I know they wouldnt...

Attacking the president this close would require them getting into either Abuja or bayelsa... Abuja is now very tight with 1 in 10 peoples being an SSS undercover agent.. And Bayelsa State is way out of the operating jurisdiction of the Boko haram.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2012
2 things are involved. If BH wanted to attack Sambo's house they wont send only 3 people. Nope they wont they will come in their numbers.

Maybe Sambo is trying to draw away attention from his side since he is alleged to have a hand in BH

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by maclatunji: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2012
brabus:

Random selection smiley

Looks more like targeted selection. To get us all talking about them. Boko Haram this, Boko Haram that. They are using us to promote themselves. Simple and devilishly-efficient! Our government is not thinking enough, Boko Haram seem to be three steps ahead every time which I find rather embarrassing for I, a common citizen can easily decipher their tactics. That the government can't is beyond belief. #Goodgrief
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by mekaboy(m): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2012
[b] This BOKO HARAM ISSUE IS HOME GROWN. THANKS TO THE NORTHERN STATE GOVERNORS AND LEADERS WHO EMPWERED TOUTS ON THE STREETS WITH ILLEGAL ARMS FOR COMPAIGN.

THE THUGS DEY PREPARED AS INSTRUMENTS TO FORCEFULLY HELP THEM REMAIN IN POWER HAVE BECOME TERRORIST.

THE FOUR MAJOR GROUPS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ACT ARE

1, CUSTOMS: THEY ALLOW THE ILLEGAL IMPORTATION OF ARMS.

2,POLICE: THE POLICE KNEW THESE THUGS AND ALSO KNEW THEY HAVE ILLEGAL ARMS BUT THEY TURNED A BLIND EYE because THE STATE GOVT GIVE THEM BRIBE.

3, RELIGOUS LEADERS IN THE PLACES OF WORSHIP, SECRETLY MOTIVATE THESE MEN WITH THE PROMISE OF VIRGINS.

4, THE NORTHERN GOVERNORS AND POLITICIANS. THEY ARE THE MASTER MINDS. THE PROVIDE FUNDING AND IMMUNITY BECAUSE THESE GUYS WILL ENSURE THEY REMAIN IN POWER AND LOOT THE COUNTRY.

THEY ALSO WANT TO USE THEM TO DISTABLIZE JONATHANS ADMINISTRATION AND FORCE GEJ TO INCREASE THEIR ALLOCATION. SINCE GEJ HAS IGNORED THEM THEY BELIEVE SAMBO HAS BETRAYED THEM.

BUT THE MORE THEY CONTINUE THE.FOOLISH ACTS THE MORE THEY RUIN THEIR CHANCES.

ITS SO UNFORTUNATE THAT ALOT OF ARMS HAVE ENTERED THIS COUNTRY AND GOTTEN IN THE HANDS OF WRONG PPLE.

IF 60 % OF NORTHERNERS WERE AGAINST BOKO HARAM. THERE WILL BE NO HIDING PLACE FOR THEM. BUT IT SEEMS THEY HAVE MORE SUPPORTERS ON THEIR SIDE.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Amos34: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2012
@Okija_juju, must u comment? If u don't 've any meaningful contributn to make, why not jst read 2ru, senseless idiot!
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Hobbynarh: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
we are on top of the situation,nd we advice all well meaning nigerians to go about der business without fear..investigations hav started and doz found responsible for dz act wud b arrested nd prosecuted... THANK U
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Azidogen2: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2012
the north again. angry angry angry
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by GMacbeth: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2012
Kai boko haram attack vc residence why was the vc not at home to have a taste of what nigerian masses are going through
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by nbltech(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
Still selling!
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by dapo338(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2012
GEJ: BEWARE!!! You are next.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2012
Let Jonathan set up a committee to look into it grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Pataki: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

They can only fhuck with the Vice not the PresidenT!

And the same President could not even venture coming out on Oct.1 to the Eagle Square. Keep up with deception while innocent shoe cobblers and ordinary Nigerians are continually killed or blown away.

You bunch of heartless sycophants.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by oyestephen(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2012
I love this idea of taking the battle to their doorsteps. this will make them realise, that they are not even safe.......mitcheeeeew
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by GMacbeth: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2012
[quote author=gboss4sure]2 things are involved. If BH wanted to attack Sambo's house they wont send only 3 people. Nope they wont they will come in their numbers.

Maybe Sambo is trying to draw away attention from his side since he is alleged to have a hand in BH man good thinking you are damn right sambo is doing to draw away attention from himself
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2012
I hope this sends a signal to sleepy,drooling Mr President n wakes him up.The fire's gradually coming to his door.
Re: Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna by chosen04(f): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2012
Abeg i don tire for all these GEJ committees jare

doggskull: Let Jonathan set up a committee to look into it grin
Abeg i don tire for all these GEJ committees jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead / Muslim Group Hails Jonathan, Blames Northern Governors For Being Indifferent / Supporters, Voters Chase Politicians Away From Polling Units In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.