Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

What Do Ladies Really Want In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Really Want In A Relationship (1311 Views)

What Women Really Want / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / What Women Really Want In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies Really Want In A Relationship by yewaman1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2007
In a relationship what do women really want?
ladies educate us guys.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want In A Relationship by switchic2(f): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2007
All a woman needs is simple; understanding,attention,love, care and someone to call her own.When u make a promise,keep it.Don't let her be the only one giving the attention,love and care.Above all,be yourself.Personally,i hate pretense,don't say what you don't mean and don't pretend to be what u are not.Above all ,be romantic,doesn't mean sex wise,there are other ways,little gifts(must not be expensive,just to show the thought oh her),texts,calls just to say whats up?and the likes(must not be long).Let her know she has someone.i could go on and on,
Above all,COMMUNICATE you guys say we are difficult,thats because when we talk,you guys don't listen.Ask us.its really simple.And when we want to reach your inner self,don't shut us out
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want In A Relationship by FactorChic(f): 12:03am On Dec 14, 2007
I believe dis post already exists embarassed
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want In A Relationship by omega25red(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2007
just because the post exists doesn't mean that another person can't ask the same question.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want In A Relationship by dot2002(m): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2007
swit chic2 how true i agreed with you on all counts, and they are not hard work at all just the normal things in life that will make a man cross the ocean for you. Also you shouldn't care what you hear or what they say just love her anyway.listening to rumours can drive you apart.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want In A Relationship by Obodo999(m): 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
And you wrote these were "simple". Well, I say good luck to any man that may be married to you now.

switchic2:
All a woman needs is simple; understanding,attention,love, care and someone to call her own.When u make a promise,keep it.Don't let her be the only one giving the attention,love and care.Above all,be yourself.Personally,i hate pretense,don't say what you don't mean and don't pretend to be what u are not.Above all ,be romantic,doesn't mean sex wise,there are other ways,little gifts(must not be expensive,just to show the thought oh her),texts,calls just to say whats up?and the likes(must not be long).Let her know she has someone.i could go on and on,
Above all,COMMUNICATE you guys say we are difficult,thats because when we talk,you guys don't listen.Ask us.its really simple.And when we want to reach your inner self,don't shut us out
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 09, 2017
If I list what I need eh.
Anyway just be intelligent and caring.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want In A Relationship by Xcellente: 6:11am On Aug 09, 2017
I yun know. But ever came across some galz discussing about banana. Don't know if they were monkeys...
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want In A Relationship by Quality20(m): 6:32am On Aug 09, 2017
women need a fatherly figure only but only that women won't accord their husbands fatherly respect
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want In A Relationship by rossyc(f): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2017
switchic2 has said it all.

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Way To Fall In Love / Love Quotes / What Is Love In A Relationship,is It Blind As Claimed By Or:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.