Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman (10339 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack / Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Geidam, Yobe Governor’s Home Town / Subsidy Bribe: Pressure On Police To Charge Otedola With Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by jamil2(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2012
str8_talk:
F**k d Sultan,f**k d Northern muslims inhabitants habouring d BH members. As long as d bombing is in d North,BH insurgency can continue,since dey r fighting Jihad 4 dia god who need mortals 2 fight 4 Allah.

look how stupid you are must you generalised?
Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by tpapi: 8:43am On Jul 31, 2012
Lordave: Is our Sultan safe?
he is next on d hit list
Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by maximum007(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2012
Why are these policemen not battle ready? And how did they get away so easily after the drive-by? Abi other police stations no dey around that area that other policemen in the attacked station could call
Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by emsgray: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2012
how sure are we that they are bokeboys . people may hide undear an existing crime to vomit theirs, and we'll say it is bokoboy. Sokoto attack
should be investigated. :-Xhow sure are we that they are bokeboys . people may hide undear an existing crime to vomit theirs, and we'll say it is bokoboy. Sokoto attack
should be investigated.
Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by niggadee(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2012
ikee: This is getting serious
turning 2 civil war
Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by Enlightened1: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2012
Well, I really don't know what to say. But this is getting out of hand. The onus is on the Northern leaders to collectively put an end to the Boko Haram menace in the North. If they choose to ignore the threat, and support their Boko Haram brothers, so be it. They can keep killing, bombing and annihilating themselves, as long as they don't attack Christians. Before now I use to to think there was some political undertone to this Islamic sect. But I don't know what to think or believe anymore.

I seriously hope someday all this problems will come to pass. No condition is permanent!!
Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by PointB: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2012
Boko Haram in the Sokoto? hmmm
Now the Caliphate welcomes home their arrant and prodigal son - Boko Haram.
Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by ANYPEN(m): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2012
ratty c: Infact I'm tired on commenting,base on these Islamist sect,if them lyk let them kill themselves all.It doesn't affect me b/c I'm in Joharnesburg

People pick what to say from two places; the BRAIN or the BIN. It is obvious yours is from the bin.

If your tired of commenting why can't you just keep quiet. That would have been great instead of showing your stupidity to the world. Mr Johannesburg!
Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by ANYPEN(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2012
Enlightened1: Well, I really don't know what to say. But this is getting out of hand. The onus is on the Northern leaders to collectively put an end to the Boko Haram menace in the North. If they choose to ignore the threat, and support their Boko Haram brothers, so be it. They can keep killing, bombing and annihilating themselves, as long as they don't attack Christians. Before now I use to to think there was some political undertone to this Islamic sect. But I don't know what to think or believe anymore.

I seriously hope someday all this problems will come to pass. No condition is permanent!!

See me see trouble o! Come to pass ke, in all these? Please, biko nu, abeg just let it come to past! grin

1 Like

Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2012
"may allah save us" funny to see muslem pray to be protected frm boko haram. The dog will one day bites its owner wn insane. Except those bitches you call Northern leaders stop this waste of lives, Northern Nigeria will go into extinction.
Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by 001solar(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2012
[quote
author=LocalChamp]Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills
Policeman
Posted: July 30, 2012 - 20:24
By SaharaReporters, New York

Gunmen riding on motorbikes opened fired on the Arkilla police station
near a Mobile police barrack in Sokoto at 6:30 PM Nigerian time.

Police sources told SaharaReporters that an officer was killed in the
drive-by attack. The gunmen fled on their motorbike before reinforcement
could be called in from the MOPOL barrack nearby.

The attack this evening will be the third attack police formations in
Sokoto by Islamist militants.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/fresh-attack-police-station-sokoto-kills-policeman[/quote]
Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by 001solar(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2012
may God help us in nigeria i think they ve turn this to a kins of sport cheesy
Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by niyitogun(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2012
We are investigating the issue and I assure you the perpetrators will be brought to book *brings out tissue n cries in front of tv cameras*

1 Like

Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by muktarmtt(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2012
May God help us dis ppl wan tuna our isiri may Allah show us d down fall of dis bh 4 d seck of dis month ameen,
Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by Azidogen2: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2012
The north again? The north is finished! angryangryangryangryangry
Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by Onasa22: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2012
ratty c: Infact I'm tired on commenting,base on these Islamist sect,if them lyk let them kill themselves all.It doesn't affect me b/c I'm in Joharnesburg

"A Butterfly that call itself a Bird" Is South Africa your Country? Are all your relations there with you?
Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by Freeopod(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2012
This apnd just on my street, am a corper serving at GDSS arkilla, d gun shots were terrible, no civilain was hurt!
Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by Fash20: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2012
str8_talk:
F**k d Sultan,f**k d Northern muslims inhabitants habouring d BH members. As long as d bombing is in d North,BH insurgency can continue,since dey r fighting Jihad 4 dia god who need mortals 2 fight 4 Allah.
i tink u ar foolish, yeah you are mad and u lack home training is dat wat u supose to b saying?Bleep muslems Bleep bla bla bla.the reason y u can say dis is bcus u ar nt the north

1 Like

Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by Assalaam(f): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2012
I dont want to derail any topic, pls how do i post a new tooic. I have something i feel like sharing.
Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by jaybee(f): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2012
passionate88:

Yet they keep saying it's political.... maybe it's an islamic political movement

dont mind the fools. this will continue until someone have the guts to call the spade a spade.
Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by jaybee(f): 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2012
Enlightened1: Well, I really don't know what to say. But this is getting out of hand. The onus is on the Northern leaders to collectively put an end to the Boko Haram menace in the North. If they choose to ignore the threat, and support their Boko Haram brothers, so be it. They can keep killing, bombing and annihilating themselves, as long as they don't attack Christians. Before now I use to to think there was some political undertone to this Islamic sect. But I don't know what to think or believe anymore.

you sure need a rethink.
Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by jaybee(f): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
niyitogun: We are investigating the issue and I assure you the perpetrators will be brought to book *brings out tissue n cries in front of tv cameras*

and then travel out to jamaica https://www.nairaland.com/1004797/jonathan-travels-jaimaica-trinidad-and-tobago
Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by phildon: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
jaybee:

dont mind the fools. this will continue until someone have the guts to call the spade a spade.
Pls start calling a spade a spade now!!!
Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by philip0906(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
jaybee:

and then travel out to jamaica https://www.nairaland.com/1004797/jonathan-travels-jaimaica-trinidad-and-tobago
to cavort on 'em carribean beaches. . . grin grin grin
Re: Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman by Pacientdokk: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2012
nightfall:
you are no different from them if i may remind you this innocent souls killed are people like you going through their daily lives and some animal that has no value for life kills innocent people you justify it and say let them keep on killing innocent people in as much as they dont touch our's what make you different from them as far as you are concerned aboki, fulan, hausa are not worth living they are not human beings.
North peeps are d 1s 2 luk 4 ways on hw they cn put an end 2 their problem, then we frm other part will support them. We r nt happy, bt wat cn we do? If u dont do.(ANIE EFIK ATE KE EFIK IBIAKA NDANKID ATE KE AYA AKPA)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members / Osinbajo To Visit Manufacturing Firms In Anambra / NNPC Signs $3.15bn Financing For OML 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.