Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

When A Girl Says ''i Don't Hate You'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says ''i Don't Hate You'' (2034 Views)

If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' / When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Says ''i Don't Hate You'' by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 31, 2012
This has happened to most guys I know: They ask a gal if she likes 'em and She looks at them and says '' I DON'T HATE YOU''...most often than not, they tell Me about it and I just wind up laughing my ass off...what does it really mean when a gal says '' I don't hate U ''....??
Re: When A Girl Says ''i Don't Hate You'' by UncleJJ(m): 2:01am On Jul 31, 2012
Why would you ask a girl if she likes you.

They are women , you lead they follow.
Re: When A Girl Says ''i Don't Hate You'' by tellwisdom: 2:04am On Jul 31, 2012
see mumu embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says ''i Don't Hate You'' by CrazyMan(m): 4:39am On Jul 31, 2012
Do people actually post every detail of their personal life on Nairaland undecided
Re: When A Girl Says ''i Don't Hate You'' by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2012
tellwisdom: see mumu embarassed embarassed
U shebi..have You been released from the Asylum?
Re: When A Girl Says ''i Don't Hate You'' by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2012
CrazyMan: Do people actually post every detail of their personal life on Nairaland undecided
Not really..the topic just intrigues Me
Re: When A Girl Says ''i Don't Hate You'' by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2012
UncleJJ: Why would you ask a girl if she likes you.

They are women , you lead they follow.
Bros, not all girls like to be led...plus, I wasn't the one who asked

(1) (Reply)

Love, In My Favour / Would You Like To Come Back To This World Again As A Guy Or A Girl? / She Is Public-shy But Pro-active In Private

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.