Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,742 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

USE GLO COMONTH With Unlocked Airtel Modem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / USE GLO COMONTH With Unlocked Airtel Modem (825 Views)

How To Use Glo Bis On Android Without Changing Imei / Glo Comonth On Laptop / Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

USE GLO COMONTH With Unlocked Airtel Modem by mrfoxx(m): 7:46am On Jul 31, 2012
pls guys i need your help. i just bought a modem and unlocked it was cool cos i actually could insert all the SIM and still get networks...i inserted my glo SIM and did the follow
config. name= Glo BB
dial UP=*99#
username=flat
password=flat
APN =gloflat

all on my subscribed glo BB SIM
normally wen i recharge cards sometimes they give me 5MB..

I was able to browse for about 10Mins then i cant browse any more, instead got a message 'i have exhausted the MB'
but when i insert the SIM back on BB am browsing again...
I also tried changing the APN to blackerry.net and glosecure respectively they could not browse.. When i changed it back to gloflat, it open this GLO data package list the address which starts with Hsi.glo........

Pls help the best way you can Nairalanders...looking farward to your replies and clue/tips thanks

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Scam!!!! / Iphone 5 & Galaxy S3 At It Again, This Time In A BLENDER...!!! / IMEI Check & Affordable GSM Unlock Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.