Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Can Sympathy Love Last? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Sympathy Love Last? (3039 Views)

How We Made Love Last Night... Get Wet Dammit!!! / Can Love Last This Long? / Why Relationships Fail: 4 Tips To Make Love Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Sympathy Love Last? by BIGVAJINA(f): 7:56am On Jul 31, 2012
i recently asked my friend why she was seeing a blind man and she told me it was out of sympathy for the man.Please can this sympathy love stand the test of time? is it real?
comment!
Re: Can Sympathy Love Last? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 31, 2012
It doesn't last forever my dear!
Re: Can Sympathy Love Last? by Mynd44: 8:10am On Jul 31, 2012
It can last at all. Soon the sympathy will dry out and all that will left is bitterness
Re: Can Sympathy Love Last? by slimyem: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2012
don't think so too!
Re: Can Sympathy Love Last? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2012
Sympathy love exists, but i can show you a pretty woman who married a man born blind out of pure love. The guy had no wealth prior to marrying her, but right now, they have a business together, he is still blind and you will never see him without her by his side. . . He is very intelligent as a man and i think she saw beyond his physical disability.

That to me is what Love really is.
Re: Can Sympathy Love Last? by BIGVAJINA(f): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Sympathy love exists, but i can show you a pretty woman who married a man born blind out of pure love. The guy had no wealth prior to marrying her, but right now, they have a business together, he is still blind and you will never see him without her by his side. . . He is very intelligent as a man and i think she saw beyond his physical disability.

really? pls are you blind? cheesy
Re: Can Sympathy Love Last? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2012
BIGVAJINA:

really? pls are you blind? cheesy
Yes.
Re: Can Sympathy Love Last? by djeezy(m): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2012
I don't think it lasts...However if the person wasn't blind ab initio before you started the relationship and you loved the person and latter the person becomes blind, then the sympathy love will last.
Re: Can Sympathy Love Last? by WuzilistiQ(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2012
People tend to go into relationships for the right or wrong reasons, then when it ends up wrongly it becomes ''Love out of sympathy'' so we need to understand that if we get into a r/ship for the wrong reason(s) it won't last. Like in some cases u'll find a gurl dating a man thats not her ''dream man'' like they always say, just to get sponsored through the university level and when they're tru they runaway, that will even be better, but some gurls (wit conscience) when they consider what the man has spent for them they just want to marry out of sympathy.

Then the right way of qualifying someone that married just as the @OP narrated might be as a result of her being their before an accident then i'll agree to that, but i think is rare for one to settle out of sympathy its very hard.
Re: Can Sympathy Love Last? by 7footre(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2012
The supposed true love have you seen anyone last?... Well I think you have your answer
Re: Can Sympathy Love Last? by deshclones(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Sympathy love exists, but i can show you a pretty woman who married a man born blind out of pure love. The guy had no wealth prior to marrying her, but right now, they have a business together, he is still blind and you will never see him without her by his side. . . He is very intelligent as a man and i think she saw beyond his physical disability.

Really??..please wots the title of the mills and boon novel?
Re: Can Sympathy Love Last? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
Anything built on sympathy is like building on sand.
Re: Can Sympathy Love Last? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
deshclones:

Really??..please wots the title of the mills and boon novel?
I am being serious here pls. . .
Re: Can Sympathy Love Last? by nuela100(f): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
@op U̶̲̥̅̊я name sounds weird J̲̣̣̣u̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ saying grin
Re: Can Sympathy Love Last? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
NO!
Re: Can Sympathy Love Last? by juliebest(f): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
sympathy ...no
Re: Can Sympathy Love Last? by Scernioritta(f): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
No way, its just a matter of time she will be out. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Am In Love With My Friend's Mother! / Do Ladies Really Love Rich Guys Or Their Money? / She Sneezes Whenever She Cooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.