Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan Asked To Quit Facebook By Mark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Asked To Quit Facebook By Mark (822 Views)

See What President Jonathan Asked Jega To Do About Election Result / President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going / President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan Asked To Quit Facebook By Mark by chucky234(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2012
The CEO & Founder of Facebook, Mark
Zuckerberg has asked Nigeria’s
President, Goodluck Jonathan to move
his Facebook fanpage to either
Myspace or Friendster, despite having
over 700,000 fans on the world’s most
popular social network.
In the video released recently, The
President was seen in his office at the
Villa opening his facebookpage only to
discover about 32,000 curses placed
on his wall.
Mr President: “Na-wa-ooo…why are
these people just swearing curse on my page na?”
Mr President Contd: “Mark, my good
friend”, but was cut short by an angry
Mark Zuckerberg on the other half of
the screen.
Mark Zuckerberg: “Sir, sir, I need you
to move your page off Facebook,
demanded Zuckerberg,“You can take it to Myspace, Friendster…anywhere dude, just move it bro!”
Mr President: “But why?”
Mark Zuckerberg: “Like dude, the
heavy curses on your page are melting our servers mehn! I don’t know what you did to piss those people off, but it’s totally uncool, bro.”
Mr President: “But, I like Facebook”
VERY FUNNY
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Asked To Quit Facebook By Mark by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2012
not in anyway funny to me...
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Asked To Quit Facebook By Mark by chucky234(m): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2012
ondo_boi: not in anyway funny to me...
Go hug a wet transformer down the street that will be much funnier,hahahaha
Laughing your damned soul
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Asked To Quit Facebook By Mark by gulfer: 8:14am On Aug 01, 2012
Na Badoo go fit the account!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Asked To Quit Facebook By Mark by chucky234(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2012
gulfer: Na Badoo go fit the account!
Badoo will be filled in two days,lol
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Asked To Quit Facebook By Mark by Demdem(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2012
chucky234:
The CEO & Founder of Facebook, Mark
Zuckerberg has asked Nigeria’s
President, Goodluck Jonathan to move
his Facebook fanpage to either
Myspace or Friendster, despite having
over 700,000 fans on the world’s most
popular social network.
In the video released recently, The
President was seen in his office at the
Villa opening his facebookpage only to
discover about 32,000 curses placed
on his wall.

Mr President: “Na-wa-ooo…why are
these people just swearing curse on my page na?”
Mr President Contd: “Mark, my good
friend”, but was cut short by an angry
Mark Zuckerberg on the other half of
the screen.
Mark Zuckerberg: “Sir, sir, I need you
to move your page off Facebook,
demanded Zuckerberg,“You can take it to Myspace, Friendster…anywhere dude, just move it bro!”
Mr President: “But why?”
Mark Zuckerberg: “Like dude, the
heavy curses on your page are melting our servers mehn! I don’t know what you did to piss those people off, but it’s totally uncool, bro.”
Mr President: “But, I like Facebook”
VERY FUNNY

chai, u try oooo grin grin grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Asked To Quit Facebook By Mark by chucky234(m): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2012
Demdem:

chai, u try oooo grin grin grin
Na true story, no go look am like super story oooo
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Asked To Quit Facebook By Mark by ayolog(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2012
Cool Story bro

(1) (Reply)

Eyewitnesses: Female Banker Didn’t Kill LASTMA Official / Fight Between North And SW Continue?: Fasehun Criticises Cash-less Policy / 2015: Obasanjo Denies Backing Lamido- Amaechi For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.