Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) (2664 Views)

Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com / Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Is A Lair, Okonjo Iweala Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by bilms(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2012
BEHOLD THE FACE OF A BLOODY OLD WOMAN LAIR (OKONJO IWUALA) Jasper
In her move to lie to Nigerians and deceive them as usual, she claimed that the budget has been implemented to 56%. Now she has retracted the statement upon interrogation and has given the actual implementation to 12.6%. Imagine the gap from 12.6% to 56%. I remembered i reacted immediately she made that claimed in a post "Budget implementation by mouth; Since they cant implement the budget, they have resorted to do it by mouth" Okonjo iwuala could not even stand to face her lie as she sent representatives to retract the statement before the senate. I put it to Nigerians that everything that OKonjo iwuala has told you since she entered into government is lies, in fact quantum, bundles, volumes and catalogs of lies. God! I cant stand
my mother lie in public on a broad day light. Were has shame and conscience gone to? Everything Okonjo iwuala said about Subsidy removal is a lie, everything she said about Sovereign national fund is a lie, Everything he said about foreign debt is a lie. NIGERIANS BE WISE. IGNORE OKONJO IWUALA AND ANY STATEMENT FROM HER. It does not exist. Just assume it was a dream. I learnt she took some online reporters to court that they lied against her. what moral standard does a lair have against a lair. I hope she sues me to court and i will help her retire in/with litigation. My heart is in pain that Nigerians are being lied to like children, illiterates and people without understanding. WHEN WILL THIS STOP?

3 Likes

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by bilms(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2012
OLE

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by PointB: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2012
@op,
Why don't you spend same amount of energy and vigour pursuing Boko Haram, rather than castigating those who are really doing their job.
Na wa for some people sha!

1 Like

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by bilms(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2012
if you actually look at my posting history, you would retract you comment.
Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by billante(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2012
bilms:
In her move to lie to Nigerians and deceive them as usual, she claimed that the budget has been implemented to 56%. Now she has retracted the statement upon interrogation and has given the actual implementation to 12.6%. Imagine the gap from 12.6% to 56%. I remembered i reacted immediately she made that claimed in a post "Budget implementation by mouth; Since they cant implement the budget, they have resorted to do it by mouth" Okonjo iwuala could not even stand to face her lie as she sent representatives to retract the statement before the senate. I put it to Nigerians that everything that OKonjo iwuala has told you since she entered into government is lies, in fact quantum, bundles, volumes and catalogs of lies. God! I cant stand
my mother lie in public on a broad day light. Were has shame and conscience gone to? Everything Okonjo iwuala said about Subsidy removal is a lie, everything she said about Sovereign national fund is a lie, Everything he said about foreign debt is a lie. NIGERIANS BE WISE. IGNORE OKONJO IWUALA AND ANY STATEMENT FROM HER. It does not exist. Just assume it was a dream. I learnt she took some online reporters to court that they lied against her. what moral standard does a lair have against a lair. I hope she sues me to court and i will help her retire in/with litigation. My heart is in pain that Nigerians are being lied to like children, illiterates and people without understanding. WHEN WILL THIS STOP?

Keep insulting your mother till curse come upon you! If things start going wrong for you, u won't knw u used ur hand to inflict it upon urself! Keep going, u are doing a good job!

3 Likes

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by bilms(m): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2012
DO U MEAN A MOTHER OR A PUBLIC LIER
Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by werepeLeri: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2012
OP- who gave you internet access?

1 Like

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by billante(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2012
bilms: DO U MEAN A MOTHER OR A PUBLIC LIER

U can't even spell liar...and u are insulting another person! Wat makes u better than her? Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by Beaf1: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
Why is Liar so difficult to spell?

@Post
If you are a government official dancing to the tune of the executives then you have to lie to safe your face. It is pathetic!

People like NOI decided to join them instead of speaking against them.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by billante(m): 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
Beaf!:
Why is Liar so difficult to spell?

@Post
If you are a government official dancing to the tune of the executives then you have to lie to safe your face. It is pathetic!

People like NOI decided to join them instead of speaking against them.

"Safe your face"...na waa oo! And u were just wondering why he can't spell liar correctly! SMH
Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by Afam4eva(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
I don't know why some people just like chasing shadows. What has Ngozi Okonjo Iweala done to deserve the insult that some people have constantly thrown her way. I think it was a bad idea for her to leave her job at the world bank to become a minister in hell fire.

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
@ OP you could at least have done Madam NOI the favour of spelling her name correctly.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by Demdem(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2012
bilms:
my mother lie in public on a broad day light. Were has shame and conscience gone to?

Everything Okonjo iwuala said about Subsidy removal is a lie, everything she said about Sovereign national fund is a lie, Everything he said about foreign debt is a lie. NIGERIANS BE WISE. IGNORE OKONJO IWUALA AND ANY STATEMENT FROM HER. It does not exist. Just assume it was a dream. I learnt she took some online reporters to court that they lied against her. what moral standard does a lair have against a lair. I hope she sues me to court and i will help her retire in/with litigation. My heart is in pain that Nigerians are being lied to like children, illiterates and people without understanding. WHEN WILL THIS STOP?

So on point

1 Like

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by violent(m): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2012
Woe betide whoever embezzled funds allocated for the development of Nigeria's educational system.

Why, is spelling "Liar", now such an immensely difficult thing to do? sad
Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by djon78(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2012
you can pour your venom and all kind of insults on the poor woman but one thing I know is that in the end she will be vindicated and have the last laugh while you and your cronies will be completely ashamed.

Dr Iweala if you or your people are reading this, please dont be discouraged and allow the venom from these bitter men, dont give, dont quit but rather be encourged and be more determined to totally cleanse and clean up the mess around so that by the time your tenure is up Nigeria will be better for it and Nigerians will judge for themselves btw you and these false accusers. just dont give, do the right thing and result go show in the end.
Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by touchdmusic(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2012
na wa o, if person na liar den dts wat he or she shud be called n tagged.these pple defending her are the reason my hrt bleeds for d younger generation of this country. Why in d world do we have so many pple in 9ja that find it hard to stand up to injustice and keep @ it!
If we as a pple can't stand up to these Liars and pen-robbers,then there's now no real hope for the nation. Period.
No sentiments,all real talk.
Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by FrankC3: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
touchdmusic: na wa o, if person na liar den dts wat he or she shud be called n tagged.these pple defending her are the reason my hrt bleeds for d younger generation of this country. Why in d world do we have so many pple in 9ja that find it hard to stand up to injustice and keep @ it!
If we as a pple can't stand up to these Liars and pen-robbers,then there's now no real hope for the nation. Period.
No sentiments,all real talk.

If you actually belong to the younger generation, then you are the problem with that generation. That you feel that somebody else is wrong does not make you right in an information age. What lie has she ever told. Present empirical, verifiable facts not your feelings. That you don't want to pay higher for fuel does not make total deregulation of petroleum industry a bad policy and that you feel that budget performance is 2% is not enough to make the case in this age and time. Present facts, not feelings. That is how 21st century youths think.

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by Elueme: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2012
bilms:
You have exhibited that you never had any home training.. First where were you educated? If you cannot spell the name of your most educated, gorgeous and elegant minister of finance and co-ordinating minister of the economy , a first class Harvard bred economist, a renowned banker and a managing director in world bank for several years her name is spelt NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA.your mother will be eternally grateful to be her house keeper and your sisters her slaves. If you can't stand her pedigree go and hang yourself and end your miserable life or better still join the Boko haram sect for 70 virgins in heaven.. Nitwit

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by noiseless: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2012
@OP, It's all about which ethnicity who is from, nothing more nothing less, so pull Jonathan down and pull Iweala down, as long as they are not from "our yorongbatic or hausa/fulani". PULL THEM DOWN,OYA PULL PULL PULLLLL! AH ALAJI, YOU CAN SEE I'M TRYING MY BEST IN THE DIRTY JOB YOU HAVE ASSIGNED ME O! WALAHI THIS IGBOWOMAN FINANCE MINISTER AND THIS IJAWMAN PRESIDENT NO EASY O ALAJI! AAAHHHH EGBA MI O!
Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2012
Please whats the meaning of "Lair", In have been combing wikipaedia since....... Is this how dumb the haters are ?

1 Like

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by kutchs: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2012
Imagine the idiotic poster claiming NOI retracted her submission of 56% budget implementation under ‘interrogation‘. Imagine that lie. Who interrogated her and where? In ur haste to rubbish the woman u failed to get ur info correct. Ngozi was never interrogated by anyone cos she was in London representing the President in an international investment forum at the time the senate wanted her. How you came up with this gibberish is what I cant fathom. Pls go and sleep and have ur blocked head cleared.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by lagcity(m): 12:26am On Aug 02, 2012
noiseless: @OP, It's all about which ethnicity who is from, nothing more nothing less, so pull Jonathan down and pull Iweala down, as long as they are not from "our yorongbatic or hausa/fulani". PULL THEM DOWN,OYA PULL PULL PULLLLL! AH ALAJI, YOU CAN SEE I'M TRYING MY BEST IN THE DIRTY JOB YOU HAVE ASSIGNED ME O! WALAHI THIS IGBOWOMAN FINANCE MINISTER AND THIS IJAWMAN PRESIDENT NO EASY O ALAJI! AAAHHHH EGBA MI O!

ha ha. lol. very funny dude cheesy. however i still think u r a pathetic okoro piece of sh1t.
Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by Murphy7h4: 1:35am On Aug 02, 2012
Thanks a lot
Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by remarkD(m): 3:37am On Aug 02, 2012
If you can't even spell "liar" ... then there's no way you can ever understand what she meant when she mentioned 56%. Never. So just carry on and rant all you want, it doesnt change anything that you don't understand; but hopefully, by God's grace, her hard work will lead to a better country that can ensure you, or maybe your offsprings can get a good education.

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by remarkD(m): 3:49am On Aug 02, 2012
At times I think that too (she should have stayed at World Bank and let Nigeria rot while I bring all my family over); because even if an angel comes from heaven to help move this country forward, guaranteed there will be faults, both real and unreal that'll be found with any and everything done.

There once was a character on nairaland not long ago that said Igbos are too patriotic and always want to improve the country, and that they are stupid for doing that instead of looting the treasury dry like other thieves and politicians before them.
The Igbos belief in one=Nigeria and trying to fix this country by effecting change is clearly not appreciated by other Nigerians. I mean Ironsi had to pay with his life; even Zik was shocked how tribe affiliations exceed Nigerian unity. Enough said, Nigeria doesn't deserve good leaders. Maybe GEJ should really quit and transfer this administration over to looters that will go back to the status quo.

Such ingrates.
afam4eva: I don't know why some people just like chasing shadows. What has Ngozi Okonjo Iweala done to deserve the insult that some people have constantly thrown her way. I think it was a bad idea for her to leave her job at the world bank to become a minister in hell fire.

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by Beaf: 3:50am On Aug 02, 2012
bilms: DO U MEAN A MOTHER OR A PUBLIC LIER

The more the good woman, Iweala chases the bastards that have been robbing the nation blind, the more we will see such na'ked displays of shame and tragic stup!dity. embarassed

Its the gutters revenge. Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by Beaf: 3:56am On Aug 02, 2012
GEJ, Iweala and the rest of the Fresh Air Crew will not be deterred by the new childishness thats running through the country; they will not be deterred by the childish desperation that makes red-eyed losers haul insults rather than engage in civil discussion where logic is the currency (and where they are regularly traunced).

The place is swarming with neanderthal lynch squads, but guess who always wins in a battle between hairy, agrarian stone throwing types and men of wit and intellect? Lolzzzz!

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by CyberG: 4:27am On Aug 02, 2012
The 40 lapdogs just descended on this post like fleas on a homeless dog! grin grin I day laff poo

Well, I was actually gonna create a thread about this fat drum-like liar of a woman but the OP beat me to it. At last Buhari is vindicated again by not selecting this overfed retardeeness who cannot tell the difference between 56% and 12%!!? I suspect too much cassava bread is retarding her judgement like chief retardino badluck lol. But its funny to see mostly Ibos defending this woman because she's their tribe while suffering for her action and inactions? I think the problem is just that they want to keep living a lie that someone is the best because he or she is from their tribe? This is kind of thinking that made 3 M+ people sacrifice in a senseless war thinking they are the best because they are from a tribe? Hitler believed the same thing and the Russians were laughing all the way to the bank in the return match of battle of Berlin.

I dey laff ooo! Useless tribalist and racist people of Nigeria! grin grin grin

No wonder the world bank people just dumped her to be eating her cassava bread with the 40 lapdogs! cool cool
Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by bigass(f): 4:37am On Aug 02, 2012
Pls remove qualifications from performance. She may be well qualified but her performance in this administration is below average
Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by bashr8: 5:10am On Aug 02, 2012
remark D: At times I think that too (she should have stayed at World Bank and let Nigeria rot while I bring all my family over); because even if an angel comes from heaven to help move this country forward, guaranteed there will be faults, both real and unreal that'll be found with any and everything done.

There once was a character on nairaland not long ago that said Igbos are too patriotic and always want to improve the country, and that they are stupid for doing that instead of looting the treasury dry like other thieves and politicians before them.
The Igbos belief in one=Nigeria and trying to fix this country by effecting change is clearly not appreciated by other Nigerians. I mean Ironsi had to pay with his life; even Zik was shocked how tribe affiliations exceed Nigerian unity. Enough said, Nigeria doesn't deserve good leaders. Maybe GEJ should really quit and transfer this administration over to looters that will go back to the status quo.

Such ingrates.
i thought am the only one that have noticed it. dont forget ekwueme would have easily become president instead of obasanjo but because he was pursuing change of constituion and regionalism they made sure he never became pdp presidential candidate and brought obj from jail instead.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by musiwa44: 5:21am On Aug 02, 2012
hmm
Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by Kobojunkie: 5:28am On Aug 02, 2012
Frank-C:

If you actually belong to the younger generation, then you are the problem with that generation. That you feel that somebody else is wrong does not make you right in an information age. What lie has she ever told. Present empirical, verifiable facts not your feelings. That you don't want to pay higher for fuel does not make total deregulation of petroleum industry a bad policy and that you feel that budget performance is 2% is not enough to make the case in this age and time. Present facts, not feelings. That is how 21st century youths think.

Na lie!!! Na the older generation cause all this nonsense. The Fathers and mothers .. . they are to blame for all this nonsense. They are the reason why their children find it hard to rise up and fight for them and their right.

And the rest of your post on budget, I say please do not do that again!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Are Coming Out Gradually. SULTAN OF SOKOTO / Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy / Tension In Kano APC Over Cold War Between Kwankwaso And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.