Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) (2666 Views)

Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com / Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Is A Lair, Okonjo Iweala Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by OneNaira6: 6:25am On Aug 02, 2012
afam4eva: I don't know why some people just like chasing shadows. What has Ngozi Okonjo Iweala done to deserve the insult that some people have constantly thrown her way. I think it was a bad idea for her to leave her job at the world bank to become a minister in hell fire.

Something I've been saying for a very long time. In my opinion, leaving world-bank to come work for Nigeria is the dumbest move that woman made in her life. Why leave a job where people appreciates you and actually listen instead of using their feelings to come take up a job where corrupt mongrels made sure you aren't appreciated? If I'm her, I would just pack up and let the country rot. It is not like world bank wouldn't take her back; when she left Obj, they took her back with easy. Her f2king job is secured over there.

The reason why many have asked the question you've asked and none have provided anything is because they simply don't know the answer. I doubt any of them even realize the factor behind the gas price increase during her subsidy thing. Just let them be, that's what I say

1 Like

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by bilms(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
lol
Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by lanrefront1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
I am really surprised, infact over-surprised that people are actually contributing to this post.

Immediately I opened the thread and I read the post, I said to myself, this one is not okay rara at all.

But 'was surprised when I saw people exchanging words with the guy.

It's not a matter of whether Okonjo is a liar or not a liar, whether she is good or bad. The matter is that the meaningless, disjointed, irrational, illiterate-lettered writing of the poster portrays that of someone WHO HAS A MENTAL PROBLEM. I mean seriously, don't you guys think so?

That's why I'm surprised that Nairalanders are trading words with someone who definitely is suffering from mental illness. I mean his ranting is like someone who is suffering an attack of epilepsy. Forget it; Bobo yen o ti a wa alright rara.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
billante: U can't even spell liar...and u are insulting another person! Wat makes u better than her? Mtcheww

It's not an insult if it's true.

touchdmusic: If we as a pple can't stand up to these Liars and pen-robbers,then there's now no real hope for the nation. Period.
No sentiments,all real talk.
Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by bilms(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2012
abi
Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by Mandelaguy(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2012
Poor attention seeking bas.tard! What has Iweala done to you? You people have used this social media thing to air your ignorance and foo.lishness. Like someone asked you,don't you know how to spell? Go back to spelling class in kindergarten.
Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by bilms(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2012
?
Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2012
But the woman did lie and has been lying since she joined this government. Why can't we call a spade a spade.Lying to us is not OK.
Re: Behold The Face Of A Bloody Old Woman Lair (okonjo Iwuala) by bilms(m): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
she is not a good example of a good woman..though,she is successful for herself..

(1) (2) (Reply)

World's Top Ten Richest Countries,what Happened To U.S. And Switzerland? / EBOLA: Liberia's President Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The World / APGA Replaces Umeh As Chairman,Disowns Alex Otti As Guber Candidate For Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.