Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Please, Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Advice Me (913 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Advice Me by adeysotd(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2007
Is it good to have sex before marriage ?

Pls, i need ur advice.
Re: Please, Advice Me by westemma: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2007
To me it is good to have sex before marriage so that you can know who is faulty amoung the couples before marriage.
grin grin grin grin grin
i mean to know maybe there is one out of them that is infertile.

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Please, Advice Me by manmustwac(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2007
i believe its good to have sex before marriage. I mean i don't see the point in you marrying then u findout that your partner dosen't meet your expectations in the bedmatics department

cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Please, Advice Me by drrionelli(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2007
"bedmatics"?  That's a new one, to me!   grin
Re: Please, Advice Me by koolsasy(f): 12:37am On Dec 15, 2007
from a religious point of view,sex b4 marriage isn t rite, but havn sex wiv ur partner b4 marriage puts u at a sort of advantage. like others hv stated.d tin is,sex b4 or afta marriage but hv their advaantages and disadvantages like evry other tin in this lyf.
whether its rite or wrong is not a decision dat nyone can make for u.it depends on u as an individual
Re: Please, Advice Me by rosecare(f): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2007
DEAR IT DEPENDS ON YOU HAVE SEX WITH YOUR PARTNER BEFORE MARRIAGE OR AFTER MARRIAGE LAYS ON YOU.
BECAUSE EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD HAVE ADVANTAGE AND DISADVANTAGE
IT DEPENDS ON YOU THE ONE YOU CHOOSE TO DO.
Re: Please, Advice Me by CrazyMan(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2007
Biblically it’s not good to have sex before marriage.

But due to the high rate of immorality in girls these days; we guys have no choice than to engage in sex before marriage; you can’t tell me you would meet a girl today and tell her no sex before marriage. You would live to regret that action because she would leave you and look for some fun loving guy who is ready to make her feel like a woman.
Re: Please, Advice Me by otokx(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2007
Its not good to engage in "blasting" activities before marriage.
Re: Please, Advice Me by drrionelli(m): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2007
crazykid:

But due to the high rate of immorality in girls these days; we guys have no choice than to engage in sex before marriage; you can’t tell me you would meet a girl today and tell her no sex before marriage. You would live to regret that action because she would leave you and look for some fun loving guy who is ready to make her feel like a woman.

Help me understand this, crazykid.  You say that because of female immorality, males have no choice other than having permarital sex.   Isn't it a bit illogical to place blame only on the ladies?   After all, if the females shouldn't be doing it, then neither should the males, right?

Also, if a woman left you because you chose not to engage in sex with her, does that not say something about how shallow both parties are?  After all, there is so much more to a relationship than the "urge to merge."  If this were truly a consideration, then it would be to one's advantage to let him/her go and find somebody else whose values  are more in line with his/her own.

One more thing: There are many ways to make a female "feel like a woman" and a male "feel like a man" other than sex.
Re: Please, Advice Me by stranger26(f): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2007
Ridiculous!! People leaving each other just because they can't sleep with each other before marriage!! Arrant nonsense! Testing ko, trial ni. For me o, I WON'T marry a guy who asks for pre-marital sex; it would show me that he's the wrong type of person, that he's not a virgin. Because if he's asking me, then he must have asked other people too and that means he doesn't take God's Laws as seriously as I would like and doesn't care about being chaste.
Re: Please, Advice Me by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 17, 2007
crazykid:

High rate of immorality in girls? angry just imagine. shakes head
Re: Please, Advice Me by agatha2u: 10:30am On Dec 17, 2007
if u know at end the relationship will lead to somewhere of which u will not regret u can go ahead and do it but if u know on the hand nothing will come out of it so dont.
Re: Please, Advice Me by drrionelli(m): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2007
@crazykid:
Is it that you're suggesting that females are responsible for males in terms of morality? In terms of immorality? Am I understanding you correctly? If so, please explain. If not, please clarify.
Re: Please, Advice Me by Dreloaded(f): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2007
How sad that people are still taking crazykid and his usual retarded comments seriously
Re: Please, Advice Me by adeboo(f): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2007
It really isnt.
Your body is supposed to be the temple of God - even your temple.
Dont 'awaken love until u are ready' - this men will mess you up sha.

But for real, i know that when u preserve yourself, God is not wicked He will always prepare someone for you.
Re: Please, Advice Me by adeboo(f): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2007
For real it isnt ideal.
If you are a believer, its against what we believe but even for yourself - your body is a temple and its supposed t be treated as such. 'Do not awaken love until u are ready for it'.

Otherwise u wont like what u have unleashed.
I say that when you do have sex before marriage, the guy wont trust you - he wouldnt trust u for real (men are funny like tat).
If you an hold on for sure, you would be glad you did.
Re: Please, Advice Me by drrionelli(m): 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2007
I can't speak for others, D-reloaded, but I take most things to heart because I have learned that, although there is seemingly no limit to the stygian depths of ignorance, all points of view must have some source.  If I can determine the nature of that source, or at least encourage those of such twisted ideas to consider that source, then just maybe they'll reconsider their views as lacking validity.

Quixotic?  Undoubtedly.  But, a small flame provides more illumination than none at all.
Re: Please, Advice Me by kerzakov(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2007
am surprised this could take the time of nairalanders. if the poster doesn't know the right thing to do, then he is not set for marriage. we still have kids in our midst.

grow up kids of nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Lyrics / Women Crave Genuine Compliments- By Jl Shash / Guys How Tall Is Too Tall In A Gal For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.