Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Why Is It Tha Churches Never Help Xtians Explain Controversial Bible Passages? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It Tha Churches Never Help Xtians Explain Controversial Bible Passages? (2053 Views)

Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible / How Do Xtians Explain That The Book Of Jude Quotes The Apocryphal Book Of Enoch? / What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Tha Churches Never Help Xtians Explain Controversial Bible Passages? by Delafruita(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2012
davidylan: perhaps if you didnt derail threads there would be christians here debating this very theological issues like we used to do back then when this section wasnt infected with immature noise makers who think they are smart because they bleat that God doesnt exist.
i grudgingly agree with you to an extent.however,if christians can't bear a few "noise makers",are they obeying jesus?can they count themselves as matyrs for christ?
Re: Why Is It Tha Churches Never Help Xtians Explain Controversial Bible Passages? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2012
Delafruita:
i grudgingly agree with you to an extent.however,if christians can't bear a few "noise makers",are they obeying jesus?can they count themselves as matyrs for christ?

Even the bible says not to cast your pearls before swine. We endured much worse... the only difference being the atheists here circa 2005-2009 where very smart. Today all we have are useless rabble rousers.
Re: Why Is It Tha Churches Never Help Xtians Explain Controversial Bible Passages? by Logicbwoy: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2012
davidylan:

Even the bible says not to cast your pearls before swine. We endured much worse... the only difference being the atheists here circa 2005-2009 where very smart. Today all we have are useless rabble rousers.

The difference here is that we are more vocal. Christians like you cant believe that christian threads are in the minority. Fear and anger are making you lash out.

Such a wonderful sight
Re: Why Is It Tha Churches Never Help Xtians Explain Controversial Bible Passages? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

The difference here is that we are more vocal. Christians like you cant believe that christian threads are in the minority. Fear and anger are making you lash out.

Such a wonderful sight

you're confused and arrogating unnecessary importance to your trolling to make urself feel better.
Christians like me are perfectly fine that christian threads are in the minority... its been a long ride but 7 yrs after this forum first debuted, it is to be expected that as the original posters matured and moved on with their private lives... this place will become a shadow of its former self. Normal... it has very little to do with blowhards like you. Unlike 4-5 yrs ago when i had a good 6 hrs or more to devote to NL, i'm here perhaps no more than 2-3 hrs a week and with time it will dwindle to zero.

Fear and anger? i laugh in greek. I am a part of 2 very well run christian theology debate groups on FB... why would i be angry because you are here choking the life out of a once vibrant section with your illiterate bluster when i spend an increasing part of my time enjoying the banter elsewhere? Dude come down from your high horse... its not needed.

No you're not more vocal... YOU and your tiny posse of ignorant bedfellows are no match for the likes of mazaje, duduspace, KAG, Nferyn, Tudor and co. Now THOSE where very intelligent, well-versed atheists... look up their names here, compare their posts to yours and weep. You dont hold a candle to those guys. they were FAR MORE VOCAL than you can ever be but it was always a pleasure taking them on in lively debates... your threads are nothing but a monument to the decline in educational standards.
Re: Why Is It Tha Churches Never Help Xtians Explain Controversial Bible Passages? by Logicbwoy: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2012
davidylan:

you're confused and arrogating unnecessary importance to your trolling to make urself feel better.
Christians like me are perfectly fine that christian threads are in the minority... its been a long ride but 7 yrs after this forum first debuted, it is to be expected that as the original posters matured and moved on with their private lives... this place will become a shadow of its former self. Normal... it has very little to do with blowhards like you. Unlike 4-5 yrs ago when i had a good 6 hrs or more to devote to NL, i'm here perhaps no more than 2-3 hrs a week and with time it will dwindle to zero.

Fear and anger? i laugh in greek. I am a part of 2 very well run christian theology debate groups on FB... why would i be angry because you are here choking the life out of a once vibrant section with your illiterate bluster when i spend an increasing part of my time enjoying the banter elsewhere? Dude come down from your high horse... its not needed.

No you're not more vocal... YOU and your tiny posse of ignorant bedfellows are no match for the likes of mazaje, duduspace, KAG, Nferyn, Tudor and co. Now THOSE where very intelligent, well-versed atheists... look up their names here, compare their posts to yours and weep. You dont hold a candle to those guys. they were FAR MORE VOCAL than you can ever be but it was always a pleasure taking them on in lively debates... your threads are nothing but a monument to the decline in educational standards.

Epic fail. Majaze AKA "electricity was invented"?

You chose those atheist because they were not hardcore and hard hitting like me. I read a lot of past threads and most of those atheists sounded neutered.

Sorry but the evidence remains that for once, christian threads are a minority here. Wasnt like this when I first joined.
Re: Why Is It Tha Churches Never Help Xtians Explain Controversial Bible Passages? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Epic fail. Majaze AKA "electricity was invented"?

You chose those atheist because they were not hardcore and hard hitting like me. I read a lot of past threads and most of those atheists sounded neutered.

Sorry but the evidence remains that for once, christian threads are a minority here. Wasnt like this when I first joined.

you have a false opinion of yourself. You are not hardcore nor hard hitting. I think you mistake trolling and post volume for being "hardcore". KAG remains the most intelligent atheist ever known here when it comes to science. She was just so good you had to be 150% sure of what you posted when it came to her. She actually was very well read and knew her onions. You and others just plagiarize shamelessly from the web.

To say that you are on par with the likes of mazaje, tudor or duduspace just makes me want to roll on the floor with laughter. Nferyn neutered? Nuff said.
Re: Why Is It Tha Churches Never Help Xtians Explain Controversial Bible Passages? by Logicbwoy: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
davidylan:

you have a false opinion of yourself. You are not hardcore nor hard hitting. I think you mistake trolling and post volume for being "hardcore". KAG remains the most intelligent atheist ever known here when it comes to science. She was just so good you had to be 150% sure of what you posted when it came to her. She actually was very well read and knew her onions. You and others just plagiarize shamelessly from the web.

To say that you are on par with the likes of mazaje, tudor or duduspace just makes me want to roll on the floor with laughter. Nferyn neutered? Nuff said.

What can I say? I gots Swagz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / The Dynamics Of God's Grace Every Christian Must Know / Don't Blame God If You Wind Up In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.