Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster (6482 Views)

"A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media / 9ice Appointed Special Adviser To Oyo State Governor / Bamanga Tukur To Stand Surety For His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by wyt(m): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2012
@ peeDavinci, u got a point though, i think it is better off that someone of such calibra shld stand surty for such offence, if the accused is proven guity he (the accused) will go striaght to jail and if he disappears (given the fact dat he is not a nigerian as he claims), then, Marian (the surty) will be made to serve the punishment. It is better such a person surty him.
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by Elueme: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
PeeDaVinci: i have never been a fan of gej, and i will never be. however on this, i believe there is nothing wrong with the adviser's decision. the accused is not guilty until the court proves him guilty, and if the adviser believes that the accused has not stolen any money, he should stand by his friend (accused)
however, one more thing that the adviser has to do is to resign his position though - so as to clear this govt from any complicity in the trials of the accused!
A reasonable suggestion.. Resign her appointment to clear this govt of complicity but that resignation or an outright sack can come after they have been found guilty.. At this stage, only moral conscience or personal integrity could bear on her to resign her appointment because she can claim she's confident her son was innocent.
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by ayox2003: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
BlackBaron: It doesn't augur well for GEJ.

Tis akin to Obama's aide standing surety for a fraud suspect. The furore alone from the opposition and media would be unfettered.

You have said it all. Resignation would have been tendered in a sane society.

Frawzey
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by dplordx(m): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Dunce will always shout frontpage on any news regarding GEJ. LOL. I think we all don't need to be educated to know the difference between family interest and official duties. Do we?
[b]
Can you hear yourself? So Seun and Nland mods are suppose to the do the same "spin" job you professional liars do? Are you any better than the subsidy thieves? I never cease to wonder. Everyone, even the global community believes this is the most USELESS, BACKWARDS, SERIALLY-INCOMPETENT, UNINSPIRING, and MOST-CORRUPT guy to ever become the president of this nation. GEJ long broke Abacha-IBB-And Abdul Salams record combined! I wonder why idi0ts like you keep defending a criminal, who should be in jail, instead of Aso Rock. Anyways, I understand what POVERTY and inferior-mindset has done to majority of people like you, who dont even believe in nothing besides oil and government funds for survival. People like you cant have a life besides getting fed to do whatever your been ordered. You dont even have faith in whatever God-given ability might be in you, besides doing such a low and degrading job. Once GEJ leaves that position, and I pray which will be SOONEST, vultures and animals like you would sell your loyalty to the same Buhari and opposition you bash daily. Shame, you arent even any better than a street hooker. I wish you the best.[/b]

1 Like

Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by ayox2003: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2012
Elueme: A reasonable suggestion.. Resign her appointment to clear this govt of complicity but that resignation or an outright sack can come after they have been found guilty.. At this stage, only moral conscience or personal integrity could bear on her to resign her appointment because she can claim she's confident her son was innocent.

Who will find them guilty? Like justice would be done, right?
Keep deceiving urself. Even when the AGF has instructed the EFCC to close the case against four known thieves? Keep echoing rub-bish.

Frawzey.
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by ifeci: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
I just think that the reason why Jonathan is so inept and heavy-handed is because he too is neck deep in corruption! He has Skeletons, so many skeletons and thats why he chooses not to act. Tell me wot u can say about a president who chooses not to declare his assets and even advises others not to.

1 Like

Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by LocalChamp: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2012

Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by kutchs: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
What does it mean to surety someone? The answer is to guarantee that someone will do something. Has she broken any law or contravened any moral code by guaranteeing that her suretee will appear anytime the courts needs him? I find it difficult to undestand why we are vexed. She will only become criminal when she fails to produce her suretee at any appointed day. You guys should give it a rest.
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by DExplorer1: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2012
dplordx:
[b]
Can you hear yourself? So Seun and Nland mods are suppose to the do the same "spin" job you professional liars do? Are you any better than the subsidy thieves? I never cease to wonder. Everyone, even the global community believes this is the most USELESS, BACKWARDS, SERIALLY-INCOMPETENT, UNINSPIRING, and MOST-CORRUPT guy to ever become the president of this nation. GEJ long broke Abacha-IBB-And Abdul Salams record combined! I wonder why idi0ts like you keep defending a criminal, who should be in jail, instead of Aso Rock. Anyways, I understand what POVERTY and inferior-mindset has done to majority of people like you, who dont even believe in nothing besides oil and government funds for survival. People like you cant have a life besides getting fed to do whatever your been ordered. You dont even have faith in whatever God-given ability might be in you, besides doing such a low and degrading job. Once GEJ leaves that position, and I pray which will be SOONEST, vultures and animals like you would sell your loyalty to the same Buhari and opposition you bash daily. Shame, you arent even any better than a street hooker. I wish you the best.[/b]
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What!!!!! So you took your time before responding to my comment? I normally don't respond to a low life like you but i will just to educate you out of chronic mental inbalance. (1) GEJ is on a long-term progress till 2019. I wonder if you and your intended generation will be alive by then. (2) All these "USELESS, BACKWARDS, SERIALLY-INCOMPETENT, UNINSPIRING, and MOST-CORRUPT" aren't neccessary for a man who doesn't know where you live in the swine. Dude, let your next comment be reasonable if not i won't reply. Cheers

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

1 Like

Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by Snikaz(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
another season film made in naija..... keep watching...
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by lacasa: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
dplordx: I thought GEJ already stood surety for the entire fuel subsidy thieves and bokoharam sponsors.
He was in an event 2 weeks ago, and was spotted laughing with Otedola. Tells you how dead-brain the president is.
Shame we have to bear with this colossal failure till 2019.

On Point
angry
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by lanrefront1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
Our leaders have completely lost their sense of shame. And many followers following the leaders, like the several we have here on Nairaland have lost their power of correct and proper reasoning. Some because of poverty and some because of greed. By large, according to the Ghanian Professor who called GEJ a joke after his last NTA Media Chat, "Nigerians are a phycologically conquered people".

1 Like

Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by uncleb(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
kutchs: What does it mean to surety someone? The answer is to guarantee that someone will do something. Has she broken any law or contravened any moral code by guaranteeing that her suretee will appear anytime the courts needs him? I find it difficult to undestand why we are vexed. She will only become criminal when she fails to produce her suretee at any appointed day. You guys should give it a rest.
Elueme: Mrs Ali is an adult and Nigerian like you and i whose child and an associate is standing trial.. She's at liberty to stand as surety for her son and friend just as a true mother will do for her son.. Is that worth a news or criticism? What points are you guys making? Are you from this planet? You pigs!. Why call PDP... Is Wale Tinubu a relative of Ahmed Tinubu your pay master not in this subsidy scam? Abi Tinubu no get shares for Oando?
To the unbiased Nigerians viewing or commenting on this thread, let's see this fuel subsidy imbroglio beyond partisanship as these low brains are trying to mislead this forum to believe but rather a national course for the soul of our dear country..

Nigeria will remain in shambles until people stops reasoning with their anus
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by Sirmee(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
One by one d 40lapdogs are showin up to defend their master...grin
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by ANYPEN(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What!!!!! So you took your time before responding to my comment? I normally don't respond to a low life like you but i will just to educate you out of chronic mental inbalance. (1) GEJ is on a long-term progress till 2019. I wonder if you and your intended generation will be alive by then. (2) All these "USELESS, BACKWARDS, SERIALLY-INCOMPETENT, UNINSPIRING, and MOST-CORRUPT" aren't neccessary for a man who doesn't know where you live in the swine. Dude, let your next comment be reasonable if not i won't reply. Cheers!

Did you just respond to that comment that placed you where you belong & gave you such a wonderful education? Why are you a coward. Why are you evil. Why are you an agent of everything bad? How much are they paying you that killed every atom of integrity in you? Why are you not ashame of yourself?

It pains me that someone like you is also called a nigerian, a name they call me outside this country.

Do you have a wife & bear children? Is it with this brain you act as husband & father

OMG!!!
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
LocalChamp: .

More like an inter-governmental buffoooooooon.. she loos like on butt-ugly foooooooool grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by chucky234(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2012
Must she be the one to stand surety for her son abi na her associate?
What a disgraceful act, too many reasons to hate this administration and everyone involved.
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by DExplorer1: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
ANY-PEN :

Did you just respond to that comment that placed you where you belong & gave you such a wonderful education? Why are you a coward. Why are you evil. Why are you an agent of everything bad? How much are they paying you that killed every atom of integrity in you? Why are you not ashame of yourself?

It pains me that someone like you is also called a nigerian, a name they call me outside this country.

Do you have a wife & bear children? Is it with this brain you act as husband & father

OMG!!!
I read your first two lines and i concluded that you're just some cheap unstable brain demanding my prestigious attention. Nerd, check the next street, your mates are rolling tyres, run along, go join them and let me rest for a while.

Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by erniok(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
What's the fuss all about and why the blatant display of hypocrisy. So because she's an aide to the president, she can't surety an accused anymore regardless of who the person is to her? Smh.
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by mhozzis(m): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
one day one day e go beta for 9ja money go circulate, fuel go dey
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by kutchs: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
uncleb:

Nigeria will remain in shambles until people stops reasoning with their anus

Even those who try to ‘correct‘ them are no better. If the woman has broken any law, I demand that you take her to court or keep shut.
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by Beaf1: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Dunce will always shout frontpage on any news regarding GEJ. LOL. I think we all don't need to be educated to know the difference between family interest and official duties. Do we?

^
Laptop No. 13 IP address: 192.168.0.13

ifihearam: What is wrong for her to stand surety for her son? Does that make her a culprit? They are suspects and not condemned criminals until the court discharges other wise there is nothig wrong in her actions. Why bringing GEJ into the matter now??was he the one who sent her. Abegii

Next

^
Laptop No. 21 IP address: 192.168.0.21

2 Likes

Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by sleek2011: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
mariam ali plus her son and the sierra leonians equall to subsidies thief
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by ubandire(m): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
If not to attract cheap publicity and sympathy this article's headline would have been 'Mariam Ali to stand surety for suspected subsidy fraud Suspect'.I wonder how people have sworn to demonise this Gej led govt,if not for hatred,malice and blind pessimism,what in the world is wrong with an adult eligible Nigerian Standing surety for an 'accused'person?

Please if u don't know u should seek knowledge u musn't display ur ignorance,however if u must know Maryam Ali's action is not unconstitutional.
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by uncleb(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
kutchs: Even those who try to ‘correct‘ them are no better. If the woman has broken any law, I demand that you take her to court or keep shut.

I don't have time to waste on people like you, shameless idiot.
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by dayokanu(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2012
Like Retardeen like his advisers

Cloth from the same fabric. All very corrupt
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by jaybee(f): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2012
lanre_front: Our leaders have completely lost their sense of shame. And many followers following the leaders, like the several we have here on Nairaland have lost their power of correct and proper reasoning. Some because of poverty and some because of greed. By large, according to the Ghanian Professor who called GEJ a joke after his last NTA Media Chat, "Nigerians are a phycologically conquered people".

THE TRUTH; THE WHOLE TRUTH; AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

1 Like

Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by Zutchy: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2012
Although I accept the fact that she hasn't actually committed any crime by standing surety,and neither does her action in any way impunge on the authenticity of the trial or on the integrity of the President.But from the moral aspect if I were to be the president I would demand for her resignation being as she is too connected to the case in question.
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by jaybee(f): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

ubandire: If not to attract cheap publicity and sympathy this article's headline would have been 'Mariam Ali to stand surety for suspected subsidy fraud Suspect'.I wonder how people have sworn to demonise this Gej led govt,if not for hatred,malice and blind pessimism,what in the world is wrong with an adult eligible Nigerian Standing surety for an 'accused'person?

Please if u don't know u should seek knowledge u musn't display ur ignorance,however if u must know Maryam Ali's action is not unconstitutional.

kutchs: Even those who try to ‘correct‘ them are no better. If the woman has broken any law, I demand that you take her to court or keep shut.

erniok: What's the fuss all about and why the blatant display of hypocrisy. So because she's an aide to the president, she can't surety an accused anymore regardless of who the person is to her? Smh.

kutchs: What does it mean to surety someone? The answer is to guarantee that someone will do something. Has she broken any law or contravened any moral code by guaranteeing that her suretee will appear anytime the courts needs him? I find it difficult to undestand why we are vexed. She will only become criminal when she fails to produce her suretee at any appointed day. You guys should give it a rest.

Elueme: Mrs Ali is an adult and Nigerian like you and i whose child and an associate is standing trial.. She's at liberty to stand as surety for her son and friend just as a true mother will do for her son.. Is that worth a news or criticism? What points are you guys making? Are you from this planet? You pigs!. Why call PDP... Is Wale Tinubu a relative of Ahmed Tinubu your pay master not in this subsidy scam? Abi Tinubu no get shares for Oando?
To the unbiased Nigerians viewing or commenting on this thread, let's see this fuel subsidy imbroglio beyond partisanship as these low brains are trying to mislead this forum to believe but rather a national course for the soul of our dear country..

Super1759: is that all.so what are you gonna do about it

D-Explorer:
It's amazing. When it comes to GEJ their eye balls start gaining muscles.

kutchs: And what if? Has she violated any provision of the constitution by so doing? In ur usual haste to condemn, you failed to remember the accused stands innocent until convincted. In as much as we want all of them to pay for their sins, we must respect their right to bail by whoever pleases and meets the bail conditions.

ifihearam: What is wrong for her to stand surety for her son? Does that make her a culprit? They are suspects and not condemned criminals until the court discharges other wise there is nothig wrong in her actions. Why bringing GEJ into the matter now??was he the one who sent her. Abegii

Next

D-Explorer:

THIS IS ALL THAT IS NEEDED TO FINALLY BURRY THIS COUNTRY. PEOPLE WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING; PEOPLE WITHOUT CONSCIENCE; PEOPLE WITHOUT MORALS. IT IS FINISHED!!!!!! NIGERIA IS DEAD AND NO MOURNERS IN SIGHT.
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
abeg wey jmaine to drop solidarity gif
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by DExplorer1: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
jaybee:

THIS IS ALL THAT IS NEEDED TO FINALLY BURRY THIS COUNTRY. PEOPLE WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING; PEOPLE WITHOUT CONSCIENCE; PEOPLE WITHOUT MORALS. IT IS FINISHED!!!!!! NIGERIA IS DEAD AND NO MOURNERS IN SIGHT.
So you wasted 5mins of your time editing and arranging posts? Is that all life has got for you?
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by lanrefront1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

So you wasted 5mins of your time editing and arranging posts? Is that all life has got for you?

You are a real idiot. And I'm sure I speak the mind of many from the bottom of their hearts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Names Of Christian Excos In APC / Late Sen. Pius Ewherido To Be Buried On Friday / Positive Things About Africa You Won't Hear In The West - Bbc Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.