Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster (6481 Views)

"A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media / 9ice Appointed Special Adviser To Oyo State Governor / Bamanga Tukur To Stand Surety For His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by oiseworld: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
her standing surety is more of an advantage, why all the noise? people with something to loose or a reputation to keep are the best needed in standing surety. So whats the noise about.too many daft people on this page.

Kaii, our media is too biased.
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by inspirizu(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
Tell. M̶̲̅ε where it is done abroad..............

Luking @dis case
1) PDP chairman's son
2) Former PDP chairman n former PPPR chairman's son
3) GEJ adviser's same son right?
This shows that all τ̲̅ђe minister ll have fake companies for subsidy scam
GEJ em sef go get 3companies
NOI sef go get her own
No wonder farouk was shouting he is under pressure..........
Naija M̶̲̅Ɣ country seeee τ̲̅ђe link of oil scammers,
Na τ̲̅ђe bank manager tell theif make e come rob, dem catch suspect of τ̲̅ђe robbery, na bank managers wife βε̲̣̣̣̥ em surety....... Oh ma naija

(Egun atero wo le, eyan atero jade) a leaping
Masquerade leap enter room, a leaping person gets out of the room
Who kno no say na dat leaping man be τ̲̅ђe masquerade....... ȋ̝̊̅̄
rest ma case
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by Elueme: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
ANY-PEN :

Did you just respond to that comment that placed you where you belong & gave you such a wonderful education? Why are you a coward. Why are you evil. Why are you an agent of everything bad? How much are they paying you that killed every atom of integrity in you? Why are you not ashame of yourself?

It pains me that someone like you is also called a nigerian, a name they call me outside this country.

Do you have a wife & bear children? Is it with this brain you act as husband & father

OMG!!!
Why are you crying? Look at your diction, you are weeping like a woman... Pity the woman that brought you to this world.. Stop crying nauuuuuu.. Ode!
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by inspirizu(m): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2012
Abeg free D explorer d guy tinks like a toddler or adult imbe cile. Icant imagine d volume saliva that will βε̲̣̣̣̥ drooling from his mouth as he is talking........ Nyama! Τ̲̅ђe tin don affects his tinking, ȋ̝̊̅̄
feel sowi 4 em
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by Htown64(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
Super1759: So what's wrong if she stands for a thief?
with you guys (40 laptops) nothing is ever wrong!
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by inspirizu(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
Htown64: with you guys (40 laptops) nothing is ever wrong!

Abi oooo
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by Pataki: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
There is no point addressing all those thieves who come here praising President Retardeen.

Retardeen is a ROGUE and a VAGABOND in Power! This is why corrupt animals are his advisers.
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
HUSBAND THIEF, WIFE CROOK, SON Subsidy Fraudster embarassed
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by billyG(m): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2012
Wonder shall nver end by d day,evry passing day another dirty page is opened in nigerian sad history,now d real fuel subsidy thief is appearing out of d woodwork cry cry cry cry
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by YungG(m): 1:40am On Aug 03, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Finally,The picture is becoming clearer

http://ekekeee.com/index.php?p=3188
pastor tunde bakare said that ''the arraignment of those involved in the oil subsidy scandal was a mere charade stressing that the brains behind the scam were those who sponsored the election of the president GJE and top members of his cabinet''...
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by oseo1(m): 3:03am On Aug 03, 2012
there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a surety for someone. First of all our legal system says you are innocent until proven guilty. secondly even if he is a thief, her standing surety for him only means she is responsible if he flees or does not show up to court during his trial. Why do we make big deals of nothing?

If your father is accused of stealing will you disown him because he was accused? I swear a lot of you are fake as hell and I'm glad that I do not have you as friends. I can only imagine how fast you would disown and drop me if I was accused of a crime.

If you had watched the subsidy probe on tv you would have seen that some of these people are actually innocent, they answered their questions and brought evidence to back their claims. most of the people you see now are the ones that didnt pay bribes thats why you are hearing their names now.
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by ajadek(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2012
ifyalways: Crime, big time crime and corruption seems to be the only way out in this country.
I think d only way out in dis country now is big time crime, no succes without a bridge of astrocity ,
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by zeal500: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2012
Yet i still find it wrong for some one in govt to stand surety for sm1alleged2hv committed a crime
hmmmmmm>>>>> only in 9ja
Re: GEJ’s Adviser To Stand Surety For Suspected Subsidy Fraudster by Demdem(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2012
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Angry Biafran Youths Destroying The Nigerian Flag / Gowon: Chimamanda Adichie, Others Distorting Nigeria’s History / Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.