Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word - Forum Games (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word (32634 Views)

Finish Off My Sentence... / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) Part 2 / The Rhyming Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
all-out:

Dude, go back and re-read the rules and make sure u comprehend it!

FYI here are the rules as stated by the OP:

Finish off the sentence making sure that the last
word rhymes with the last word in the sentence before the person after 5 sentences with rhyming words changes the last word to a word of their choice and the same thing goes on
If the last word is too difficult and there is absolutely nothing that can rhyme with it then it can be changed before 5 sentences the last word can also be words which may not be one word but when pronounced sounds like the word before

Apparently you are the one with comprehension problems because no where
does it state that you should bog down the flow with continuous repetition. If you run short of rhyming words change the last word, very simple.

@ topic
I hope no teeth falls out after the slap leaving a gap.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
Lord_Reed:

FYI here are the rules as stated by the OP:

Apparently you are the one with comprehension problems because no where
does it state that you should bog down the flow with continuous repetition. If you run short of rhyming words change the last word, very simple.

@ topic
I hope no teeth falls out after the slap leaving a gap.

Can you quote where OP categorically stated repetition is not allowed? Your comprehension skills must have been obtained in a cereal can! FYI, repetition rhyme is more tasking than ur bread and butter rhymes!

Except u can prove where I flouted the rules of the game I suggest u stick 2 ur bread and butter ish and lemmie do me!

@ topic: This rhyme game is presently disjointed, players like reed should be made to sit on sidelines and clap!
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Manweysabi(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
'still cracking my head, wondering what's wrong with this chap..
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2012
all-out:

Can you quote where OP categorically stated repetition is not allowed? Your comprehension skills must have been obtained in a cereal can! FYI, repetition rhyme is more tasking than ur bread and butter rhymes!

Except u can prove where I flouted the rules of the game I suggest u stick 2 ur bread and butter ish and lemmie do me!

@ topic: This rhyme game is presently disjointed, players like reed should be made to sit on sidelines and clap!

At least I had an education sponsored by Kelloggs, apparently the coconuts kept falling on your head in the under-tree school you reluctantly went to. The OP said change the last word if you can't find a rhyming last word, so hard to comprehend for your bashed in head. SMH for you.

@topic
While posters like all-out should shut their trap.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2012
Lord_Reed:

At least I had an education sponsored by Kelloggs, apparently the coconuts kept falling on your head in the under-tree school you reluctantly went to. The OP said change the last word if you can't find a rhyming last word, so hard to comprehend for your bashed in head. SMH for you.

@topic
While posters like all-out should shut their trap.

You're an id/i/ot in HD! I told you, quote where repetitive rhyming is prohibited ur mo/ro/nic self started talking about kellogs sponsoring ur education, I'm supposed to be impressed?

Am I to take it you don't understand logic? Your teachers & kelloggs should be blamed for that, I guess!

I fly business each time I leave the country and I don't even have to pick up the bills you ba/stardo! I'm talking courses the likes of which you will never get the chance to attend! cool

@ topic: You and your ilk better get strapped if you're taking me on, I take no prisoners and I'll make sure y'all swallow ur crap!
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
Viewing this topic: Lord_Reed(m), all-out

Edit: If u wan post, post now oooh! Nor be when I comot u go begin that ur bread & butter/Jack and Jill beef!

I'ma ether ur ar/se live 2night! cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
all-out:

You're an id/i/ot in HD! I told you, quote where repetitive rhyming is prohibited ur mo/ro/nic self started talking about kellogs sponsoring ur education, I'm supposed to be impressed?

Am I to take it you don't understand logic? Your teachers & kelloggs should be blamed for that, I guess!

I fly business each time I leave the country and I don't even have to pick up the bills you ba/stardo! I'm talking courses the likes of which you will never get the chance to attend! cool

@ topic: You and your ilk better get strapped if you're taking me on, I take no prisoners and I'll make sure y'all swallow ur crap!

LWKMD! You fly business class and you don't know who or what Kelloggs is? Gosh you are so fake and unintelligent, you can't even google the name to get an idea. I said it, the coconuts did your head in. ℓ☺ℓ

Read this well and slowly maybe you'll understand:

OP:
If the last word is too difficult and there is
absolutely nothing that can rhyme with it
then it can be changed

@topic
all-out you are just a rat, if I woze you, your neck will snap.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2012
Lord_Reed:

LWKMD! You fly business class and you don't know who or what Kelloggs is? Gosh you are so fake and unintelligent, you can't even google the name to get an idea. I said it, the coconuts did your head in. ℓ☺ℓ

Not only are you a dolt but sarcasm is also lost on you, congrats! Your education commences tonight. It hurts your ego some presumed poor dude flies business while you're cramped with ur likes in economy? Get used to it, life's not fair!

Like I said, I'm eon ahead of you my Kelloggs hand-out friend!

@ topic: You really call that rhyme? You better off with nursery rhyme cos all you spit is utter trash, my next response to you will be a bobby-trap!

Edit: You still ain' proved how repetition is prohibited, you effer!
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2012
Mr kelloggs, waddup! Takes you ages to compose your dumb moronic reply without proving nada! Didn't kellogs equip you with skills to survive in life, are you really sure you were sponsored there at all? All I read from you are uncoordinated response and vague attempt to evade the trash you started!
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by Manweysabi(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2012
Let sleeping dog lie, please and let the rhythms keep flowing like a tap..
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
@all-out
Little boys make unnecessary boasts. I don't live my life online pip-squeak. My browser is open to this page so I can be tickled by the school boy beef you wanna carry on.

Apparently your vocabulary is so poor you can't find new words to rhyme. I pity those who wasted time and resources on you.

If my repeated pointers to what the OP said about changing the last word if you can not find another word to rhyme does not penetrate your coconut done-in skull, I will rest my case here.

@topic
Yeah man let it flow but me I wanna take a nap.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2012
Are we done showing off our long distance certificate Mr kelloggs? Never start what you can't finish dude? For the umpteenth time, what is the correlation between changing the last word in a rhyme and non repetition?

Come up with any of your hallucinations and conjectures and I'll really take you to the cleaners! Boasts indeed! How do you expect your mind to comprehend whats beyond you?

As for your rhymes and vocab! You're really the j-o-k-e in joke!

@ topic: A nap is truly what ur sorry ar/se deserves, as for your neck, it'd be doing the world a favour if it were to suddenly snap!
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
all-out:
Are we done showing off our long distance certificate Mr kelloggs? Never start what you can't finish dude? For the umpteenth time, what is the correlation between changing the last word in a rhyme and non repetition?

Come up with any of your hallucinations and conjectures and I'll really take you to the cleaners! Boasts indeed! How do you expect your mind to comprehend whats beyond you?

As for your rhymes and vocab! You're really the j-o-k-e in joke!

@ topic: A nap is truly what ur sorry ar/se deserves, as for your neck, it'd be doing the world a favour if it were to suddenly snap!

For the sake of argument lemme reply little boy blue.

State the OP's rules for this game/thread as you understand them.

@topic
I already did snap. Is your vocab so poor you can't even think of a word like jab?
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
I said no hallucinations and conjectures! Are you singularly st/u/pid or naturally not bright?

You've made your position known that I flouted the rule with my repetition, your puny brain even guided you to quote where the OP stated that end-words weren't to be used more than 5 times and it could be changed b4 then! CLAP 4 YOURSELF! Mr kelloggs, kindly educate me where its expressly stated in the rules that repetition is not allowed, I repeat, there's no correlation between changing the last word in a rhyme and non repetition?

If I'm wrong prove it! If not go get some more online diplomas, heaven knows you're in dire need of them!

@ topic: Use your grey matter where it matters, stop exposing your decrepit brain to harsh issues, it'll end up like pap.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by nagoma(m): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
Is it it finish up Or is it finish off ?
You better check up before you take off
This long a cockup one cannot brushoff.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
@all-out
Apparently even the meaning of logic escapes you. If we use for example the words jab, snap, tap, clap and nap the rules say we should make a change does that not preclude the use of repetitions? Why would we start all over again to use jab?

Your constant repetitions only showed you up as weak in vocab. Try harder, learn new words.

@topic
Make a change with a tradeoff.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
I see you constantly alternate between hallucinations and conjectures. End-words are different from the body of the rhyme which is what I'm particular about!

I'm assuming you meant me repeating body of rhymes and not end-words! If on the other hand, you're referring to end-words exclusively, I suggest you go through the whole thread several words were used more than once, including some of yours! (meaning some of the words you used has been used before), are we to assume you're confused?

@ topic: You keep referring to vocabulary with your lame game and nursery rhyme, all you ever do is bluff, I think you should fc/uk-off!
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 2:36am On Dec 30, 2012
all-out:
I see you constantly alternate between hallucinations and conjectures. End-words are different from the body of the rhyme which is what I'm particular about!

I'm assuming you meant me repeating body of rhymes and not end-words! If on the other hand, you're referring to end-words exclusively, I suggest you go through the whole thread several words were used more than once, including some of yours! (meaning some of the words you used has been used before), are we to assume you're confused?

@ topic: You keep referring to vocabulary with your lame game and nursery rhyme, all you ever do is bluff, I think you should fc/uk-off!

See who is talking of hallucination. The OP specifically specified that the flow was about the end word so I don't know what you were dreaming this thread was about. FYI I never repeated any of my end words as an end word.

@topic
Obviously your brain has been addled by Smirnoff.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2012
Lord_Reed:

See who is talking of hallucination. The OP specifically specified that the flow was about the end word so I don't know what you were dreaming this thread was about. FYI I never repeated any of my end words as an end word.

@topic
Obviously your brain has been addled by Smirnoff.

You're deficient in comprehension, you hibernate constantly between no-sense and half-sense, what else is new? Oooh, your newly developed nursery rhyme skills. . . clap for yourself you nincompoop!

Find time to go through the thread you lout and come back and tell me no end-word except mine was ever repeated!

@ topic: This world is saddled by twats like you, you should be placed in the middle of a football pitch and used during kick-off!
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2012
@all-out
The mature have the good grace to know when their error has been called out and to make a correction. Be a little mature ok? Juvenile ranting doesn't make you learn.

@topic
The new year is all most here. For keeping me alive to God my hat I duff.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2012
Lord_Reed: @all-out
The mature have the good grace to know when their error has been called out and to make a correction. Be a little mature ok? Juvenile ranting doesn't make you learn.

@topic
The new year is all most here. For keeping me alive to God my hat I duff.

I'm supposed to learn from your pathetic ar/se? Hell no! Going into argument without parameters, mouthing off on some supposedly superior online tutelage, staying up all night to what you consider the rantings of a juvenile? Quite frankly your shallow mind's the one displaying infantile tendencies, Mr kelloggs!

@ topic: Your resolution should be something like. . . I vow never to bluff
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2012
This new year I am going to do new stuff.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2012
I ain' done effing up ur mind, it really makes me feel buff!
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2012
Wow! I just can't wait for the old year to disappear in a puff!
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2012
I'ma always stay in ur nightmare Mr kelloggs, you'll never be rid of me since all you represent is bullocks!
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2012
Hmmm maybe I should invest in some stocks.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2012
. . . I'll prolly do a Kane and Abel on your ar/se, as you lay dying on your death bed, you'll keep screaming all-out and his kind are nothing but shy-locks!
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2012
I'll also work without looking at the clocks.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2012
Lord_Reed: I'll also work without look at the clock.

Just cos we rhyming doesn't mean we ought to disregard grammatical rules Mr. kellogs!

@ topic: I foresee ur grey matter turning to block, after which I'll place you under lock and finish you with my glock!

Edit: good thing Seun gave you that fancy modify button, no?
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2012
I wonder if I'll make money off a chicken flock.
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by allout: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2012
Lord_Reed: I wonder if I'll make money off a chicken flock.

Mr kellogs be harping about rules and repetition, his statement up there makes it the sixth statement with the end-word being ock-ish!

@ topic: When next you see this user-id, you think twice before stepping up, savvy?
Re: Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word by LordReed(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2012
I'm gonna need the recipe for potato gravy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? / Can You Translate This Photo Into Words? (pic) / Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.