Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Which Other African Attire Do You Like? - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Other African Attire Do You Like? (35761 Views)

Chinese Man Rocking Yoruba Traditional Attire (Photos) / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
stillwater:
Same way your own ilk have peddled lies against other tribes. You guys are now acting innocent. Lmao It's getting hot in here. Igbo people have been called names, in fact I even heard Igbo girls look manly? grin Lmao! Have you ever seen me denigrate another tribe in a bid to defend mine? I've been on NL longer than you and I've heard the worst of my tribe, have you ever seen me engage in stupid tribal discussion upon the half truth you i'diots parade all the time.

That period of my NL life span has ended, every subliminal/blatant tribalist must be dealt with.

I don't know your ID, and I probably started seeing it last week - so save me your history lessons...

It's typical for you guys to play the blame game, when the going gets tough...

My action is a reaction to all the curses you guys spewed towards me, and I'm your nemesis on this forum... Your people have been cursing out my family and my lineage since the 2nd week I registered on NL - you need to deal with the beast you created...

And I don't give a fvck about your emotions, because when it's on I'm heartless...
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
[size=14pt]Queen Amina of Zaria must have stolen Madam Tinubu's headscarf. Maybe they were fighting for who to be the Iyale of the house. [/size]

shymmex:

You're only above my league in your igbotic dream - I can't even see you because you're beneath me, and you won't get to my level even if you attach yourself to a NASA space rocket...

And I could care less about how you define 'Tribalism' - and if 'Tribalism' is about my inborn Yoruba consciousness, then, I'm a proud tribalist...

You're late, I've been on the case of you and your ilks since, May 2012, get with the flow... I'm here to exposed frauds and half-truths...

Pathetic loser!!!

Your entire lineage are pathetic losers. Yoruba consciousness at the detriment of other people? May you be beaten black and blue in that London you are squatting in. grin grin grin
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2012
stillwater: Queen Amina of Zaria must have stolen Madam Tinubu's headscarf. Maybe they were fighting for who to be the Iyale of the house.
Your entire lineage are pathetic losers. Yoruba consciousness at the detriment of other people? May you be beaten black and blue in that London you are squatting in. grin grin grin

Is Queen Amina, Igbotic or from Southern Nigeria, chimp faced cu,nt? Heck, her people don't even like your people - they slaughter you chimpnoids like fowls...

Squatting in London, huh?? Bwahahahahaha

Just pray they renew your visa, you pathetic illegal immigrant... cool
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nayah(f): 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2012
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2012
shymmex:

I don't know your ID, and I probably start seeing it last week - so save me your history lessons...

It's typical for you guys to play the blame game, when the going get tough...

My action is a reaction to all the curses you guys spewed towards me, and I'm your nemesis on this forum... Your people have been cursing out my family and my lineage since the 2nd week I registered on NL - you need to deal with the beast you created...

And I don't give a fvck about your emotions, because when it's on I'm heartless...

Heartless? And you are already bruising like a peach? grin
Blame game? But you were the one who cried out people were insulting you because of your tribe, as if you are a cherub angel of innocence with rosy cheeks? grin
The next thing for you to do is to join the band wagon of tribalists, only an insecure fo.ol would do that?
You just joined NL, and you have already asserted yourself as Chief tribal instigator. Life must have been frustrating wherever you came from. That a kid who probably was brought up abroad would involve himself in tribal scuffles. Shame on you and everything you represent.
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2012
God bless Benin people and Hausa people from Gobir and Songhai - builders of great civilizations..

The Nupe people and Dahomey people as well.. cool
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
anonymous6: I feel Nigerians tend to have a "360 effect", when Nigerians need to come together they will when it comes to passing a law against gays or coming together for the olypics, world cup and etc but when it comes to beauty contest, attire, and etc that is when you see this nonsense.
So true!!
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
shymmex:

Is Queen Amina, Igbotic or from Southern Nigeria, chimp faced cu,nt? Heck, her people don't even like your people - they slaughter you chimpnoids like fowls...

Squatting in London, huh?? Bwahahahahaha

Just pray they renew your visa, you pathetic illegal immigrant... cool

And he says he's not a tribalist but a 'realist' buhahaha. Awwwwww grin Realist must be the political correct term for tribalist. Boooooooo. Shame on you. Dirty boy, omo jati jati, lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2012
stillwater:
Heartless? And you are already bruising like a peach? grin
Blame game? But you were the one who cried out people were insulting you because of your tribe, as if you are a cherub angel of innocence with rosy cheeks? grin
The next thing for you to do is to join the band wagon of tribalists, only an insecure fo.ol would do that?
You just joined NL, and you have already asserted yourself as Chief tribal instigator. Life must have been frustrating wherever you came from. That a kid who probably was brought up abroad would involve himself in tribal scuffles. Shame on you and everything you represent.

It just shows how uncultured you're - where I'm from, we don't allow people to talk side-ways about our family and lineage, that's a NO NO... Get the message, and pass it to your fellow igbotic mongrels...

Life is great on this side, and I'm just representing a lineage of warriors - mine is inborn, but yours was taught.. Peep the difference!! cool
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2012
shymmex: God bless Benin people and Hausa people from Gobir and Songhai - builders of great civilizations..

The Nupe people and Dahomey people as well.. cool

God bless them too, and kill tribalists like you.
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2012
shymmex:

It just shows how uncultured you're - where I'm from, we don't allow people to talk side-ways about our family and lineage, that's a NO NO... Get the message, and pass it to your fellow igbotic mongrels...

Life is great on this side, and I'm just representing a lineage of warriors - mine is inborn, but yours was taught.. Peep the difference!! cool

Then gladly reap the repercussions. Where I'm from, tribalists and uncouth individuals like yourself are sent into the evil forest to die there. grin
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2012
stillwater:
And he says he's not a tribalist but a 'realist' buhahaha. Awwwwww grin Realist must be the political correct term for tribalist. Boooooooo. Shame on you. Dirty boy, omo jati jati, lmao grin grin grin grin grin

Keep busting the veins in your neck, cu.nt.. grin grin

I'm here to break every single one of you clowns down mentally... You guys messed with a well cultured Yoruba guy, not the lost ones.. I'm not someone to mess with, go check how my people get down.. cool

Ijebu warrior/merchant in your face...

And outside NL, your sisters still love and adore me... Bwahahaha

The King is here!! cool
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2012
stillwater:
God bless them too, and kill tribalists like you.

Are you pissed off because your people didn't make the list, huh? sad

My bad, it was due to their non-achievements.. wink wink grin
shymmex:

Keep busting the veins in your neck, cu.nt.. grin grin

I'm here to break every single one of you clowns down mentally... You guy messed with a well cultured Yoruba guy, not the lost ones.. I'm not someone to mess with, go check how my people get down.. cool

Ijebu warrior/merchant in your face...

And outside NL, your sisters still love and adore me... Bwahahaha

The King is here!! cool

Boring as hell.
A cowardly king that needed multiple IDs to fight his battles. grin grin grin grin grin Shame on you!!!
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
stillwater:
Then gladly reap the repercussions. Where I'm from, tribalists and uncouth individuals like yourself are sent into the evil forest to die there. grin

That's why I'm not from where you're from - I'm from a place where only warriors survive, hence, why we were never conquered... cool

Shymmex is a don!! grin
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2012
stillwater:
Boring as hell.
A cowardly king that needed multiple IDs to fight his battles. grin grin grin grin grin Shame on you!!!

The king created multiple IDs because he was banned - and to share the British sense of humour and banter...

And the King is loved and adored everywhere, and I know you're also getting moist for the King.. grin

Holla at the King tomorrow, but I'm in my Ijebu warrior mode today.. wink
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2012
shymmex:

Are you pissed off your people didn't make the list, huh? sad

My bad, it was due to their non-achievements.. wink wink grin

Buhahaha I thought only Yoruba people had achievements. Igbos operated under a democratic system, a much modern form of rule. We are more new school. Empires wey no spread reach the East, lmao, where your people scared or what?
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2012
shymmex:

That's why I'm not from where you're from - I'm from a place where only warriors survive, hence, why we were never conquered... cool

Shymmex is a don!! grin

Buhahaha, you need to ask yourself why many Yorubas are muslims, does Usman Dan Fodio ring a bell? grin Some of your people even dey claim Fulani like the Sarakis, lolllllll.
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
stillwater:
Buhahaha I thought only Yoruba people had achievements. Igbos operated under a democratic system, a much modern form of rule. We are more new school. Empires wey no spread reach the East, lmao, where your people scared or what?

Bwahahahahahaha!! Revisionist democratic system.. grin

I heard you guys had polling booths and you also voted.. wink

Just shut the fvck up, and bow to the KIng..

Don't worry, I'll make you my 60th wife!! wink kiss
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
stillwater:
Buhahaha, you need to ask yourself why many Yorubas are muslims, does Usman Dan Fodio ring a bell? grin Some of your people even dey claim Fulani like the Sarakis, lolllllll.

Lack of history is detrimental to your Igbotic mind...

Yoruba people have been muslims way before Uthman Dan Fodio was born - go check the history of Yoruba muslims during the Songhai empire..

But how come a Yoruba man, Ajayi Crowther, was the one who deciphered the Igbo language and taught you guys how to write your language? angry angry
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2012
shymmex:

Bwahahahahahaha!! Revisionist democratic system.. grin

I heard you guys had polling boots and also voted.. wink

Just shut the fvck up, and bow to the KIng..

Don't worry, I'll make you my 60th wife!! wink kiss

Oh dear, I don't do ignoramuses.
Foo.lish boy thinking through his pe.nis already. Lmao. Better go to school, and make something out of your life.
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2012
stillwater:
Oh dear, I don't do ignoramuses.
Foo.lish boy thinking through his pe.nis already. Lmao. Better go to school, and make something out of your life.

I'm already where you probably will never be...

I'm bored now, and I want to get ero.t.ic with you.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2012
shymmex:

Lack of history is detrimental to your Igbotic mind...

Yoruba people have been muslims way before Uthman Dan Fodio was born - go check the history of Yoruba muslims during the Songhai empire..

But how come a Yoruba man, Ajayi Crowther, was the one who deciphered the Igbo language and taught you guys how to write your language? angry angry

Liar Liar pants on fire, lol.
Usman dan fodio dealt with you guys. Same reason why fulanis populate Kwara state. grin I guess Fulanis are now your Lords according to your reasoning.
Mumu boy.
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
You're no match for me and your cerebral prowess is too low..

Go to bed and hit me up tomorrow, ok? wink
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
shymmex:

I'm already where you probably will never be...

I'm bored now, and I want to get ero.t.ic with you.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh dear, I'm out, when a virus starts getting 'friendly' with you, you get a disease.
Time to zoom out.
Yeye boy. cheesy
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2012
stillwater:
Liar Liar pants on fire, lol.
Usman dan fodio dealt with you guys. Same reason why fulanis populate Kwara state. grin I guess Fulanis are now your Lords according to your reasoning.
Mumu boy.

Kwara is 80/90% Yoruba and the same Yoruba people from there, are the same one who destroyed Oyo ajaka but with the help of their Fulani slaves..

Go read about how the Ibadan warriors defeated the Fulanis and made them run for their lives, little girl..

I'm Ijebu and we've never lost a war!! cool
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2012
This are my favorite african attire
Nigeria- I love aso oke from the yoruba. (And im not being biased here)
Nigeria- I also like the edo traditional attire
Nigeria- I like the fulani traditional attire.
Eritrea- I like the eritrean zuria
Somalia- I like their Diraac, but Im not going to post a picture because of some somali hating bantus that might misunderstand it for being obsessed and feeling inferior.
I also like kenyan attire

Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2012
More.

Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2012
more

Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Crayola1: 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2012
shymmex:

Madame Tinubu 17th/18th century Yoruba woman.

[img]http://1.2.3.10/bmi/3.bp..com/-c0Fb9kHUHsc/Tnu_EL2bNnI/AAAAAAAAANY/xV8ILZ10lOE/s1600/Madam+Tinubu+1.jpg[/img]
A link to a source? Or are we going on hearsay?
Re: Which Other African Attire Do You Like? by Crayola1: 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
So which group started the ankle beads? grin

History lesson yo.

Your mother.

Next question cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Declares Ifa Priests Wanted, Sues Them For Giving Oyinbo Titles / Osu Caste System! Such A Terrible Practice!! / Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Hijab Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.