Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

A Girl Raped By Police Officer Storms Station With Baby - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Girl Raped By Police Officer Storms Station With Baby (804 Views)

People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) / Buhari Storms Ogun For ‘operation 40-40’ - / Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Raped By Police Officer Storms Station With Baby by Boyoorisha: 5:11am On Aug 04, 2012
AN 18-year-old girl, Esther Odozi, who claimed she was raped by a retired police officer, caused a stir, yesterday, when she stormed the Delta State Police Command, Asaba, with a nine- month old baby, demanding that the father should cater for the child.

Saturday Vanguard learnt that she practically laid siege to the Police Headquarters, making it impossible for people to freely move in and out of the station, yesterday.

Esther, who hails from Agbor in Ika South Local Government Area of the state, told Saturday Vanguard on phone that the retired police officer pleaded with her parents to allow her to live with him as a housemaid.

She said she was taken to Port-Harcourt, where  she was raped and abandoned by the man, adding, “I came to the police headquarters because I have no money to feed the child and I want the father to cater for the child”.

Her words, “I went to Secondary School, I don’t have what to eat and I cannot feed my child because I am hungry, I want them to help me because the man abandoned me and the child”.

She gave the name of the retired police officer as Donaldo and said he is also from Agbor.
Re: A Girl Raped By Police Officer Storms Station With Baby by inspirenet: 7:24am On Aug 04, 2012
undecided
Re: A Girl Raped By Police Officer Storms Station With Baby by Youngzedd(m): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2012
Investigations should be carried out and if found guilty hehe!, the police man MUST marry her OR train her up to tertiary education, if it happens am the chief judge.
Re: A Girl Raped By Police Officer Storms Station With Baby by engrtee(f): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2012
Youngzedd: Investigations should be carried out and if found guilty hehe!, the police man MUST marry her OR train her up to tertiary education, if it happens am the chief judge.
;-
marry? Why? He shud only take care of the child
Re: A Girl Raped By Police Officer Storms Station With Baby by ade80: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
engrtee:
;-
marry? Why? He shud only take care of the child

He should go to jail for raping a minor

(1) (Reply)

A Crack In The declaration Of Ogoni! / What If Shekau(boko Haram's Supreme Leader)is Hiding In Ibb's House... / High-priced Militants: Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, Ateke Tom Paid Millions Of Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.