Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Someone Please Advice What Profitable Business To Start With 5mn naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Please Advice What Profitable Business To Start With 5mn naira (1817 Views)

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Advice What Profitable Business To Start With 5mn naira by gaby(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2012
Good nairalanders I'm presently in a grave dilemma as to how and what to put 5mn naira into as Per investment.please note that I've been terribly finger-burnt with my last investment in haulage which I'm yet to fully recover from.
Been thinking of setting up an eatery/bar or importation of used auto parts but will need guidance and advice on how to go about any of these.
thanks for your help.
Re: Someone Please Advice What Profitable Business To Start With 5mn naira by dt236: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2012
please email me at info@brandconscious.net and we can discuss in detail
Re: Someone Please Advice What Profitable Business To Start With 5mn naira by Businesstools(m): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2012
gaby: Good nairalanders I'm presently in a grave dilemma as to how and what to put 5mn naira into as Per investment.please note that I've been terribly finger-burnt with my last investment in haulage which I'm yet to fully recover from.
Been thinking of setting up an eatery/bar or importation of used auto parts but will need guidance and advice on how to go about any of these.
thanks for your help.
An effective business plan is the solution to your problem.Get expert help at BusinessTools,www.businesstoolsng.com
Re: Someone Please Advice What Profitable Business To Start With 5mn naira by Malubi(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
Gaby, you deserve a professinal advice. If you are serious, contact me.
gaby: Good nairalanders I'm presently in a grave dilemma as to how and what to put 5mn naira into as Per investment.please note that I've been terribly finger-burnt with my last investment in haulage which I'm yet to fully recover from.
thanks for your help.
thanks for your help.
thanks for your help.
Re: Someone Please Advice What Profitable Business To Start With 5mn naira by Delafruita(m): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2012
thanks for your help.
determine the business you want to do.do as much research as you can and if possible,understudy a company that already does that business.that way you can know the pitfalls to avoid and the areas to focus on.if you're interested in estate development,contact me on 08097026097 or delafruita@yahoo.com.
however,every business venture has the prospect to be profitable and you just have to decide which venture is most suitable to you.goodluck
Re: Someone Please Advice What Profitable Business To Start With 5mn naira by gaby(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
Delafruita:
determine the business you want to do.do as much research as you can and if possible,understudy a company that already does that business.that way you can know the pitfalls to avoid and the areas to focus on.if you're interested in estate development,contact me on 08097026097 or delafruita@yahoo.com.
however,every business venture has the prospect to be profitable and you just have to decide which venture is most suitable to you.goodluck
@delafruita
Thanks For your advise.
pojieson@hotmail.com
Re: Someone Please Advice What Profitable Business To Start With 5mn naira by chemashie(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2012
You can try advertising and publicity business like what am doing presently i.e. Customized car/air freshener for companies, NGO, Organisation etc. If you have registered company then you can make it big with MTN, AIRTEL, PROMASIDOR, banks etc. A contract with above listed companies can really set you up big time.
Re: Someone Please Advice What Profitable Business To Start With 5mn naira by kchaste(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2012
Simply sign up with avenues to wealth n get d answer u need. Trust me on this. U ll neva regret it. 08054171994
Re: Someone Please Advice What Profitable Business To Start With 5mn naira by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
Be careful who you listen to.I suggest you invest your money in real estate as the nigerian terrain is so harsh at the moment but in real estate you hardly lose.you only need to buy and wait a few years to sell and develop.so think about it.
Re: Someone Please Advice What Profitable Business To Start With 5mn naira by DANILSA(m): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2012
Guy I'm into eatery business for about ten years now and presently looking for someone to partner with,no scam, no pranks, if ur interested call me so I could invite u to my office let's talk business.08131518702
Re: Someone Please Advice What Profitable Business To Start With 5mn naira by akinvest(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hi, am glad 2 inform u that Agric products is lucrative 2 invest ur money. You can start with local supply & latter export. Eg palm kernel, cocoa & cassava. Where 2 get d products & 2 sell it is available. For more, call 08139566458, 08173246561, bodunaki@yahoo.com
Re: Someone Please Advice What Profitable Business To Start With 5mn naira by Soulcaine(m): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
Boss gimme me the money make i start biz. I get ideas plenty for me self. But u fit partake. Call 07083766253
Re: Someone Please Advice What Profitable Business To Start With 5mn naira by netawuf: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
invest in me. help me pay my school fees at UNILAG. pls am serious and i will not let u down. just got admited.FDT. THNKS
Re: Someone Please Advice What Profitable Business To Start With 5mn naira by Chekitaut: 6:19am On Mar 12, 2013
Invest in Haulage of granite, cement you are sure of meaningful income
Get 70% of your investment in 12month.
option 1: Principal+interest every 25days for 12month
Option 2: interest only while your principal work for you.

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Shops / Perfect Money A Scam? / How To Promote Your Fiverr Gigs With Web 2.0 Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.