Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,332 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

How To Deal With A Boyfriend Who Wants To Tell You What To Wear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Boyfriend Who Wants To Tell You What To Wear (639 Views)

Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) / Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Boyfriend Who Wants To Tell You What To Wear by Orikinla(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
Yes, my dear.
Some boyfriends can really be annoyingly fastidious when it comes to what you should wear.

Guys harass you for relationship and once you agree to go out with them, they show you their true ugly colours. And you begin to regret ever giving in to them at all.

Some boyfriends chased you in your hot miniskirts and tights, but once you became their girlfriends, then they tell you to stop wearing them! grin

Well, an angry "the girls are not smiling" sweetheart could not help but scream at her fastidious boyfriend in the following article.
You can read it if you have to or just discuss this real common problem.

[size=18pt]
When do significant others have worthwhile opinions on their partner's fashion choices — and when do they need to just shut up?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/amyodell/how-to-deal-with-a-boyfriend-who-wants-to-tell-you [/size]

Photo Source: Orikinla's model Vivian.
Re: How To Deal With A Boyfriend Who Wants To Tell You What To Wear by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 05, 2012

Battle of d sexes??

(1) (Reply)

Plz Advice Me / Your Lover!!!! Or Your Best Friend!!! / Why Do You Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.