Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back (4062 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / See How This Girl Messed Up Big Time Just Because She Thought The Guy Was Broke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by Tikko(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2006
This is a girl that i discovered some years ago, i fell in love with her until she thought my love wasn't enough, She now mate somebody who lure her with gift and money, now that he tore her heart in to pieces, she wants me back. BOBOS what do i do, the girl is beautiful and i think i still love her,
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by EbonymanUK: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2006
Stay well away from her. She is only going to be heart ache my brother.
You sound like you are still in love and wold take her back.

Well if you are prepared for the consequences then go for it.

My believe is that leopards never change their skin. Enough said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by Seun(m): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2006
Take her back if she's genuinely repentant. She may have grown wiser, afterall you are still not richer than before, right?

2 Likes

Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by whitelexi(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2006
it is only the dog that goes back to its vomit, grin
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by seunmii(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2006
how will you know if she has learnt from her mistake?life are meant for the risk taker.all i will say is that you should be prepare for the consequence of whatever decision you take.
i know people change but dont give your trust to her without reasonable reasons.dont be too emotional about this.
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by glamour(f): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2006
If she is coming back because you’ve made it, it means she is only interested in your money and not your love. If it’s because the guy that enticed her has jilted her, its not ideal u get her back because she will still go back to her vomit. I will advice u go for some one that will love you back in return.

1 Like

Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by Blue2(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2006
O boy this is a tough one O! my advice be say let your head and not your heart guide u! the girl is beautiful and u still love her but she let you hig and dry for a cah cow! that tells me a lot about her xter angry.
i stay diffcult as it may be drop her, you were lucky to have seen her true colours! tell her as politely as u can that you are not sure things would work out! and are u sure you will ever forgive/trust her for running out on you. we don't want a "vice" whom we can't trust, look the wahala wey Baba Iyabo dey face for Aso rock grin
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by ramono(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2006
Boy this is a lesson in life, when you're dealing with people whose horizon is very short. It happened to me- I had just bought my first car , we were going to the beach in a convoy with my friends then she comes down from my car, complaining that it didnt have air conditioning, and went into another guy's car cos he was 'opppressing' at the time with his father's new car.

What happened- God blessed me. I bought a new car every year for the next 3 years, left the country twice, then came back and met her. Of course, I was on a different level. She tried to come back, but I rebuffed her.

My advice- do the same.

1 Like

Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by sade511(f): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2006
If it was me I wouldnt take her back, like whitelexi said it is only a dog that comes back to its vomit. She aint nothin but a dog.
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by eveseh(f): 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2006
she was so dump to do that
now she's regreting
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by amaikama(m): 6:54pm On May 21, 2007
"it is only the dog that goes back to its vomit,"

whitelexi is right! don't get screw the second time my brother. English people say, "once beaten, twice shy" twice beaten nko! you don become moogo be that. a beg, forget the chick. she is not worth the juice.

believe me.

cheers.
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by brinebaba(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2008
Tikko,sey u don make am?
If u don make am,jà míí síì:make i hook u up wit lots of gals.
*Afterall,dere r many fishes in d river*
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by NegroNtns(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2008
Tikko,

<< This is a girl that i discovered some years ago >>

Okay Mungo Park!! grin Reclaim your territory and stake your flag into it ! cool
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by Sisikill: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Tikko,

<< This is a girl that i discovered some years ago >> 

Okay Mungo Park!!
  grin   Reclaim your territory and stake your flag into it ! cool

LMAO!

@ Tikko
Ruuuuuuuun, Tikko. Ruuuuuuuun!
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by Eclairs: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2008
na today?
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by ruffrider(f): 3:12am On Jan 17, 2011
Don't be the rebound man. She is hurt and vurnable, so she's no going to be thinking straight. I would give her some time to sort her emotions through. IF she is still in love with the guy, then that can be a problem also. What if the guy wants her back, then what undecided Will she forgive him? Ask her
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by meekas(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2011
I am also in the same situation presently, but so unfortunately for her i am engaged to someone else.
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by seedord247(m): 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2011
tell her to give you nonstop Blow-Job 4 6 hours and you will now think weather to have her back or not pls check the V if still the same size you left it
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by dayokanu(m): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2011
Nyansh am and free am sharp sharp.
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by misanho: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2011
Put her on ur buddy call list, Afta payin her wit her coin, U myt choose 2 av mercy, If later u can still tell her ur secret,cuddle her nd even gyv her a head witout avin @ d back of ur mind dat ***************,
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by Ivynwa(f): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2011
dayokanu:

Nyansh am and free am sharp sharp.
Dayo did you just say that Baby? Don't sell off the respect we all have for you, anyway the thread is even too old for comments.
What happened to you Dayo, you ain't this careless are you?
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by dayokanu(m): 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2011
You know I love you Ivy kiss kiss kiss
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by freshzy: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
my broda, since yhu not richer dan b4, it a previlage, i advice yhu to go back and Bleep her, so wen so leaves, yhu wunt b losing anything... she will definately leave bcus som1 richer will stil cum her way, cuz shez beautiful as yhu said
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by pansophist(m): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
You are her merely back up plan.

She didn't leave you because she thought you didn't love her enough, it was a passable reason she gave to absorb herself of all guilt and make you feel sorry for her, that you didn't give her what she desires. If truly the reason she left was valid, why is she coming back? especially when her relationship has ended? Once again, you are her back up plan. Women and manipulation, like 5 and 6.

She is on the search for a new man and if you take her back, she will leave when another guy in the higher social hierarchy appears. Furthermore, it seems like you are suffering from oneitis or/and scarcity mentality. Babes full everywhere bro, Go out there and explore, live your life and be the best you can be.

2 Likes

Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 22, 2018
Tikko:
This is a girl that i discovered some years ago, i fell in love with her until she thought my love wasn't enough, She now mate somebody who lure her with gift and money, now that he tore her heart in to pieces, she wants me back. BOBOS what do i do, the girl is beautiful and i think i still love her,

I almost called you a fool for asking such a silly question.
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by mimimile93: 12:58am On Jul 22, 2018
If she falls within this age range 16 - 24, then take her back and use her as ur sextoy. If she is above dat age range then forget about her.
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by HouseOfWine: 1:54am On Jul 22, 2018
Do it just to fvck her..do not ever Wife her!!!

And then one morning after fvcking her to Your satisfaction gather like 2 or 3 of ur home bois tell her they want to fvck...

She did get the point ..
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 22, 2018
I can't believe there are still guys asking for this kind advise in this century. Should I take back a hoe who loves me because of my money. Just like saying should I certify Amakavula as an ideal wife. Shittt.
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by MrSensor(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2018
why digging out a very old tale na? Look, this story was posted in 2006.
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2018
Igbokiller:
I can't believe there are still guys asking for this kind advise in this century. Should I take back a hoe who loves me because of my money. Just like saying should I certify Amakavula as an ideal wife. Shittt.
Don't worry the feeling is mutual, I don't see you as a productive or marriage material too. An original Igbo man wouldn't be here dragging words with women. They are out there working. Look at this waste!!
Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by Lordbooster(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2018
If she ain't with u thru thick n thin then she ain't for u

1 Like

Re: She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2018
[Cares author=Amakavula post=69599797] Don't worry the feeling is mutual, I don't see you as a productive or marriage material too. An original Igbo man wouldn't be here dragging words with women. They are out there working. Look at this waste!![/quote ur life has cast already grin but it's OK. The blame goes to ur parents who spent less time to educate u on morals and virtue. I've seen enough to tell.

Sings In a tiny squeaky voice.. "she's a gooold digger"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Change A Playa? / Is This Love Or Just Stupidity ( It's In Australian Spelling) / 1 Yr And Girlfriend Hasn't Said I Love You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.