Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ (29121 Views)

No Evidence Linking Boko Haram To ISIS, Says Federal Government / Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by auwal87(m): 2:13am On Aug 05, 2012
If you cannot speak Hausa, you will not understand anything in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55Fvi8Eh9i0

Update: Video has been removed by Youtube! Reason? Try playing

Boko Haram asks President Goodluck Jonathan to resign and says it will not dialogue with the Federal Government.

The Jamaatu Ahlis Sunnah Lil Daawati wal Jihad, popular called Boko Haram, says it is not negotiating with any government representative and has no plans to do so.

The group, in a half-hour video made in Hausa and posted on YouTube, called on President Goodluck Jonathan to resign, and also accept Islam.

The video appeared more of a tirade of abuse with the group offering no logical explanation or reason for its demands and positions.

In the video, which was made by the group’s leader, Abubakar Shekau, in the form of an Islamic lecture, the group claimed that it doesn't kill “women and children,” but those “who have offended us, arrested our people and killed them.”

The group also claimed that some people were committing evil acts in its name and that it would go after such people.

The group also rejected any plans by the Federal Government to legislate on the number of children Nigerians can have, describing such proposal as “blasphemy.”

The Federal Government has made dialogue with the Boko Haram sect a major way of curtailing the group’s insurgency in Northern Nigeria.

Ahmed Dasuki, the National Security Adviser, had pledged to seek ceasefire with the group before the commencement of the Islamic month of Ramadan which entered its 16th day Saturday.

Despite Mr. Dasuki’s efforts however, the group became more daring in its violence during the period; attacking police formations and the Vice Presidents’ residence.

Two Northern Emirs, in Borno and Yobe State, also escaped death in separate suicide bombings linked to the sect, which has caused the deaths of several people in the north of Nigeria.

Source: Premium Times

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/6338-new-video-Boko-Haram-forecloses-dialogue-with-govt-asks-Jonathan-accept-Islam.html
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 05, 2012
GEJ don chop shyt. An ordinary desert urchin talking to him in such manner. chei!

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Mcdondayan: 5:37am On Aug 05, 2012
GEJ sorry
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 05, 2012
Trash....!
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by trigar12(m): 8:09am On Aug 05, 2012
CHAI!!! Retardeen Gej, u see your life. This people are not ghost, why can't you send SANGO or AMADIOHA to kill them when the JTF fails.

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Kolade9(m): 8:10am On Aug 05, 2012
Did i see ''we dnt kill women and children''?

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Aybank: 8:10am On Aug 05, 2012
Na wa ooo, wetin we no go see. I wipe for 9ja cryNa wa ooo, wetin we no go see. I wipe for 9ja
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 05, 2012
Who said boko haram wasn't fighting to unsit GEJ? They are working hard to portray his administration in bad light. Well sha we dey watch
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by ebamma(m): 8:12am On Aug 05, 2012
and after someone will be telling us that bokoharam is not fighting for islam

21 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2012
Please, where was Boko haram when OBJ was president?

Did they just wake up to a Non-Muslim president? It's getting clearer and clearer by the day what their real motive is. It ain't religious or tribal at all at all, it's a political agenda hiding behind religion.

40 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by gramci: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2012
Ramadam Kareem
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2012
This is what happens when you revolve your tenure around its elongation and cassava bread rather than national security. GEJ, upload your own video na.

4 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by ebamma(m): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2012
islam is still a religion of peace abi?

5 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by uyplus(m): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2012
Its high time an SNC is callled up! We dnt want ds muslims anymore! Da union ws a forced 1!! He who kills by da sword wld die by da sword!! I wsh I ws da presidnt, I wld hv peacfully dissolved ds country!! Bsds, is allah a lame god dt he cnt fight 4hmslf?y mst humans fight 4a whole god?and dt bastard of a bomber blvs he will hv 7virgns attchd to hm n a swimming pool of alcohol in heaven!so aftr exhaustn ur 7virgins wot next?cos da gospel of da q'ran hs bn fulfilled wit 7virgns n alcohol! No coedine n igbo in al-jannar? Trash of a religion!!!

20 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Enlightened1: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2012
Can't the relevant authorities trace this miscreant and urchins to their location? I am sure the youtube video has an IP it can be traced to, oh but this is Nigeria we're not sophisticated and advanced enough to carry out such operation.God help us

@UY Plus.... I wish it was easy as you've stated to call for SNC to dissolve this country, but the problem is that " Interest too plenty for naija matter" so they'll do everything to string along so that they can protect their interest. I don't see this country dividing any time soon

4 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by bigl: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2012
This is wat happens wen a leader refuses to take action.

He shld av used d military to clamp down on dis group while they were still small. Now that they've grown big and acquired rocket launchers and can attack from a long distance, let's see wat happens.

Maybe wen dem send like 100 bombs to aso rock, he'll make a move. But b4 then, let him hide, keep quiet and keep pursuing cassava bread as against d BH issue that requires urgent attrntion
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by gramci: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2012
ebamma: and after someone will be telling us that bokoharam is not fighting for islam

U de mind those 4kin hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by gramci: 8:17am On Aug 05, 2012
ebamma: islam is still a religion of peace abi?

You also add of poo
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Korrection(m): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2012
we don suffer for this country...GEJ..na die you dey
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by vanstanzy(m): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2012
auwal87: If you cannot speak Hausa, you will not understand anything in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55Fvi8Eh9i0

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/6338-new-video-Boko-Haram-forecloses-dialogue-with-govt-asks-Jonathan-accept-Islam.html

GEJ, now see what happens when u dine with dare-devil toddlers, they $h!7 in ur face. Na u sabi wetin u wan do with them. I don tire to advice u.

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by dani1luv: 8:19am On Aug 05, 2012
I AM READY TO ACCEPTED ISLAMIC - PATIENCE JONATHAN grin

5 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by baslone: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2012
ebamma: and after someone will be telling us that bokoharam is not fighting for islam?

Okay we have heard you, can we get to the topic now?

2 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by omenziate(m): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2012
They spoke in Hausa , they are Muslims, they want to unsit d President. Sounds like something Buhari or the core Northern elites can mastermind.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by lumeneng22: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2012
We dont kill women and children, but when you throw bomb into a church what happen?

15 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2012
uy plus: Its high time an SNC is callled up! [b]We dnt want ds muslims anymore! [/b]Da union ws a forced 1!! He who kills by da sword wld die by da sword!! I wsh I ws da presidnt, I wld hv peacfully dissolved ds country!! Bsds, i bla bla bla
Calm down. There are also Muslims in Southern Nigeria. I don't see how the SNC or division you speak of would get rid of Muslims completely.

3 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by proudlyafrican(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2012
Rantings of a clueless organization with no clear objective.I am waiting to see them carry out one of their bombings in the South West,South South or South Eastern part of the country before i will consider them as a relevant organization to discuss about.

2 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Wisdytech(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2012
WHR IS DIS COUNTRY, GOING TO? SENCELESS PEOPLE! DESTROYING LIFE EVRYDAY.. WEL ONLY GOD WIL SAVE US OUT..
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Slickest(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2012
Oh yeah it iz nd eva wil b...don't get it mixed up...d violent acts of some muslims doesn mean dat dat iz wot islam teachez...ar u blind?

4 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2012
Islam is a religion of peace!! cool

5 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by strangest(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2012
Federal Republic of Ogoniland, I hail una
Federal Republic of Biafra, One love
Anyone else who wants to stay with the North, its your choice.. As for me and my family, we will take the opposite..

10 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Wisdytech(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2012
lumeneng22: We dont kill women and children, but when you throw bomb into a church what happen?
Pls Help me Ask them! USELESS INHABITANT OF THIS NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by tivic(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2012
They are unreadable talking to the irrelevant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs A President Who Understands Economy – Obasanjo / A Brief History Of Ile-ife / No National Identification Number, No Nigerian Passport By 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.