Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram (31185 Views)

Buhari Will Not Know Peace, If Niger Delta Knows No Peace – Tompolo / Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists / Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by DeCleff(m): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2012
Boko Haram has claimed responsibility for last week's series of attacks in Plateau state which left scores of innocent Christian men, women and children dead including a serving Senator, Dr. Gyang Dantong, and the lawmaker representing Barkin Ladi in the state house of assembly, Gyang Fulani, at a mass burial in Maseh, Plateau State.

Boko Haram in a statement signed by their spokesman, Abul Qaqa, also called on Christians in Nigeria to accept Islam if they want these attacks to stop. NaijaPundit brings you the statement from Boko Haram below;
The Jama’atu Ahlissunnah Lidda’awati Wal-Jihad, is grateful to Almighty God and hereby makes it known to the world of our success and attack on Barkin Ladi and Riyom in Plateau State on Christians, security agencies and members of National Assembly.

Like we said earlier, Christians in Nigeria should accept Islam, that is true religion, or they will never have peace. We do not regard them as trusted Christians as some illiterates are campaigning because it was Christians that first declared war on Muslims with the support of government.
Like we said, we shall continue to look for government officials; they will not have the rest of mind. We will attack their homes and security agencies in the same way they are attacking us and destroying our houses that we been renting. We will continue with what we did in Rijiyar Zaki in Kano State.

To the general public, particularly those in Kano that are dragging their heads into this fight by supporting security agencies. Let them learn from what happened to people in Kurna quarters. From now on anyone found wanting should have himself to blame. We do not have any agenda than working to establish Islamic Kingdom like during the time of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) no matter what will happen to us.

We heard the information going round that new National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki has gotten means of reaching us for a dialogue, that is a new lie.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/christians-in-nigeria-should-accept-islam-or-they-will-never-know-peace-boko-haram

2 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Kobojunkie: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2012
I need to quote the President here . . . . where is that video so we compare what Jonathan Goodluck said in his last Presidential Chat with what Boko Haram is still supposedly saying about all this.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by metro10: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2012
Boko Haram has one only goal, the elimination of all others(xtians formost) who do not believe in their religiog of war and violence, Islam. This is an established fact. They are a terrorist organization and should be dealt with accordingly.
Christians must understand that this is a war against all xtians, i foresee the government reluctance to help christians in the future......what will the north become for the xtians and none muslims who will be left without assistance?

4 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by lorenzos1: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2012
I really find it difficult to understand why our govt has not really done anything on this boko haram issue..everyday inncoent lives are being I lost.when christians want to win souls they go about preaching the gospel peacefully..They tell you to accept Jesus christ as your Lord and saviour,they ask you to confess your sins and forsake them, they encourage you to read the bible and lead a holy life...All this is done very peacefully without aany form of coercion...But now my dear Islamist choose to pick up cutlasses and guns to preach if you don't accept theirr doctrines then u ar not fitt to live...my question is wwhatt kind of religion supports taking another mans life because he chose not to believe...no religion eva supports violence..Are this boko haram really ffighting because of religion or something else..Do they plan to make their so called aljanah after taking so many innocent lives,why are they demanding for the suppresion of the religious rights of other people...can Nigeria continue to exist as one entity or is it better we split...am asking all this questions cos I stumbled on this pics and they are very disturrbing...it is well with our soul...http://www.anglicandioceseofjos.org/dogo.html

18 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by denmaster(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2012
NEVER

2 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Afam4eva(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2012
I think they are refering to Chritians in the north. Until bokoharam can move their jihad to the south, then they're just bluffing.

9 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Aizebioje(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2012
Isn't boko haram supposed to b fighting against western educationhow does attacking churches and forcing people to change their religious belief relate to their set objectives1 thing I know for sure is that they are definitely Nigerians cause its obvious they can't even deliver on their set goals...just hope "Dumbathan" and his clueless cabinet do something about these sick individuals because if Christians should decide to pick up weapons,THE NORTHERNERS WILL SHAKE AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME"CHRISTIANS"

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2012
Aizebioje: Isn't boko haram supposed to b fighting against western educationhow does attacking churches and forcing people to change their religious belief relate to their set objectives1 thing I know for sure is that they are definitely Nigerians cause its obvious they can't even deliver on their set goals...just hope "Dumbathan" and his clueless cabinet do something about these sick individuals because if Christians should decide to pick up weapons,THE NORTHERNERS WILL SHAKE AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME"CHRISTIANS"

Stop playing ignorant . . . Boko Haram has been against Western Education and for the establishment of an islamic state from the very beginning. Your refusal to listen to em is just that, yours.
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by amosy007: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2012
RELIGION OF PISS cool

All Christians Welcome to ISLAM(A)BAD

2 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by fashizie(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Stop playing ignorant . . . Boko Haram has been against Western Education and for the establishment of an islamic state from the very beginning. Your refusal to listen to em is just that, yours.

What is ur point.if dey are so against western education.how come dey aint bombing atiku's sch.maryam ibb own n a bunch of dia folks dats ve established universities n international sch in d north.
Until dis hapens,dey are on d rong agenda period!.deez fo0ls will go around threatnin the rong peeps.meanwile dia sponsors ve the exact institution dey forbid.rubish

17 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by chuks49(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2012
Blood thirsty mor.on sorry religion
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by adora4u1: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2012
And I thought I had heard it all!
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by dadde(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2012
now its obvious that bamanga tukur is totally ignorant of what BH is all about.this is a subtle plan to islamize Nigeria. evangelism by fire.

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by ceejay80s(m): 9:54am On Jul 11, 2012
God punish dem and that their useless religion

2 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by bigx(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2012
And Atheists?

2 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by ifihearam: 9:57am On Jul 11, 2012
I wonder why God created muhammed the hopeless founder of the islamic faith,what kind of useless religion is this that only think they can achieve their objective via violence,Godforbid,if islam is the only religion left I rather serve myself than becoming one.
This dialogue the federal goverment is banking on will not work,this bastaards needs iron hand,from joke they will spread to the other peaceful parts of this country. Inasmuch asi am a faithful or believer of GEJhis methods of dealing with insecurity is zero,he needs to be more forceful,if declaring all the northern states a state of emergency will bring about security then he should go ahead,arrest whoever needs to be arrested.

11 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 11, 2012
Only children of SATAN will make such a statement.

Anyway , in the face of life or death, we will worship our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ .

26 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by CY09: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2012
Kobojunkie:

U must be a big i.d.i.o.t! angry angry angry What is your point here? did u check out that link? What has children and mothers got to do with western education? If the bastards BokoHaram are against western education they should start by maiming their leaders who had western education. Besides the technology they use in carryiong out this distasteful act if i may ask is a product of what, their islamic education? Guy see caution with ur words o! angry angry angry

11 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Babaji111(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2012
I wonder where we are heading to in this country. The Quraan thought us that there is NO compulsion in religion and some people are claiming to be muslims and are going against Islamic doctrine (ie PEACE). May Allah SWT expose those who want to destroy the good tenets of Islam.God never sleeps he will soon expose them...beos they are there doing all the bad things to spoil the good image of islam. Oh my GOD!!!

10 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2012
I think there have not been nearly enough killings of innocent non-muslims (YET) angry perhaps it is when Nigeria's population is reduced by 30 million non-muslims, that is when we will get off our chairs and do something

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by drnoel: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2012
pls someone comfirm this story on one of the Nigerian dailies. If its true, it looks like its time we all in diaspora go home and fight, like people did in Libya angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Azidogen2: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2012
if you love your own life, while destroy the life of another person who also loves his/her own life. If you don't like your own life then kill your own self and let others be.war and killing is not good.

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by angiemartinez(f): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2012
i stil blive boko haram is more of a political fight, to religious fight. My praya is dat d govt shud do sumtin fast b4 dey kill all xtians in d north
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Biggysmalls919(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2012
CODE RED
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by optimistD(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2012
Please l need clarification here. What is d different btwn fulani herdsmen and boko haram? Did I nt read abt fulani herds men claiming responsibility for d attack? My eyes seem to b failing me.

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by paveinc(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2012
confuse religion...
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by phem1e: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2012
I tot there was a meeting between d Islam leaders nd CAN, was d outcome this. Am lost, my Islam fwends reject there act of violence nd say thats nt d way of Islam, i wonda what they ve 2 say 2 this
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by idirect(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2012
Those who are trying to create war between muslim and christian via boko haram are doing a great job and coupled with the retardeen helping hand.
May God help us all
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Goodays(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2012
When a lion is quiet it does not mean being a fool, but when you push to far then you will know how smart and dangerous the lion is. Its only a hungry dog that go after innocent people. BOKO should remember one thing that the devil you know is better than the angel you do not know. Warning

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by rusher14: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2012
Bring it on, Bring it on, Bring it on.
Don't wait until tomorrow, Don't wait until tomorrow.
Bring it on!!!
Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by Toktee(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2012
What the Bleep,let federal gvt widraw trops frm streets of jos and kaduna,allow xtians to arm themselves for real war,lets see weather any one wil hear the name islam in the next 50years,bastards.

1 Like

Re: Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram by cyril83(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2012
I think this insane abul qaqa is reffering to the christians in the north....muslim,religion of war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T / New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military / Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.