Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1235 Views)

No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win / Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by musiwa44: 7:40am On Aug 05, 2012
Re: . by musiwa44: 7:49am On Aug 05, 2012
yar adua was the brain behind my invitation to attend that ceremony in new york

http://www.un.org/esa/socdev/unpfii/documents/DRIPS_en.pdf
Re: . by musiwa44: 7:52am On Aug 05, 2012
yar adua knew that nigeria was going to have problem because of the satellite pictures. he quickly sign the treaty , i think because he knew his fellow northerners were going to be killing people.. and nigeria will end up in a civil war.
Re: . by musiwa44: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2012
yar adua was smart, yar adua was reading nairaland. and he knew who musiwa was. but i left nigeria along time ago.. so i could not remember. when he saw, i was posting the satellite picture. he knew millions of nigerian are going to die.

Re: . by musiwa44: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2012
dd
Re: . by musiwa44: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2012
Yar adua saw the satellite pictures.. and he knew what his people from the north will do. yar adua even went to benin republic.
Re: . by musiwa44: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
eed
Re: . by musiwa44: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2012
hh
Re: . by musiwa44: 2:02am On Aug 06, 2012
Yar adua knew that with a satellite pictures like this one. Nigeria will end up in civil war..

The people making the crisis to look like religions are just doing it because of the money they will loss. they dont care for people life. MKO Abiola was a muslim.

The hausa/fulani will not agree. and the need to respect others. And make change best for most. 99% of the people in the western Niger will agree to leave Nigeria. There some few greed one who will not agree. but few..

Re: . by musiwa44: 2:04am On Aug 06, 2012
Do you know anyone who send his children to school like this. that will like that country. This is where majority of them send their children to school.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/197512[/img]
Re: . by musiwa44: 2:12am On Aug 06, 2012
if you do not believe me. I can post pictures of yar adua at new york.
Re: . by musiwa44: 2:45am On Aug 06, 2012
Dancing over container airport.

Re: . by metro10: 8:30am On Aug 06, 2012
musiwa..,:
yar adua was smart, yar adua was reading nairaland. and he knew who musiwa was. but i left nigeria along time ago.. so i could not remember. when he saw, i was posting the satellite picture. he knew millions of nigerian are going to die.

Musiwa, is that you standing with Yar'dua? Lolz!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2012
musiwa..,:

Yar adua and Musiwa, he was explaining the satelite picture to Yar Adua. Bros, u try o grin
Re: . by ODB1: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2012
musiwa..,:
Western Niger: Yar Adua Sign A Treaty That we can Leave nigeria by Musiwa

the united nation treaty that yar adua signed , state that , no content of this treaty can make you be prosecuted for self determination..

you can go and read the united nation treaty.

If the western Niger leave, we meet the requirement for self determination. I am not sure if ogoni meet the requirement. But for the western niger. we meet the requirement for self determination.

f00l

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Population. / Woolwich Was Stage Managed By Brit Intel! / Apc,an Islamic Brotherhood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.