Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

What Inspires You To Stay Focused? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Inspires You To Stay Focused? (7595 Views)

What Inspires Boko Haram And Isis (picture) / Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church / Mother Theresa Or David Oyedepo: Who Inspires You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2012
Canadian passport
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
LesbianBoy: The demand for money for Brazilian hair, BB and transport money from my girlfriend inspire me to stay focused so i can give her all lipsrsealed
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by drzed: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2012
For me, I am inspired to stay focused because I constantly measure my success by appreciating the hole that I emerged from and not just the hill that I have climbed. In either case, (hole or hill) I give ceaseless praise and thanks to the Almighty for where I am.

1 Like

Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2012
Hate and fear.
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by wjxavier(m): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2012
The taste of success, like the scent of blood to a shark, keeps me focused.
With one success, I find a thread leading to the next.
I must never lose the taste of success in my mouth.
This is why sometimes during hard times, I sometimes spend scarce cash on trips to exotic places, to window shop and get a general feel of success again.
I recall my years in LASU Ojo, when I would take limited funds and go to V.I just to walk the streets and inhale the beauty and the opulence.
Such actions always re-energize me and my dreams.
As I grew older, graduated and tasted my first success, I found I must still keep the taste of the next success in my mouth. These days, my V.I lies outside the shores. The cost is nothing compared to the immense value to be gained.
So folks, that's it for me. It may differ with you BUT this is it for me.

3 Likes

Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by Ishilove: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2012
iragbijile: White women. My main aim in life is to eventually marry a white woman. They are the epitome of beauty and grace and erm everything. So I have to be focused and work hard so I can afford to marry one of 'em later on.
Your MAIN AIM in life, you say? Wow, how inspiring. I would also love to marry a white woman when I grow up grin
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by bid4rich(m): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
Im inspired by the word of God and by reading of books of some proven people that has the results i desire to get. They make me see that nothing is impossible and that I CAN MAKE IT as they have made it.
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by drzed: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2012
Lagos_Boi: The story of my late parent, it inspires me to stay focused and determined to achieve all they could not due to untimely death.

Touching. May you achieve that which they could not - and surpass it. May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by isaco(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2012
Motivatnal words makes me stay focuse. Anytym i hear, it makes me want to do more.

1 Like

Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by bankkyaw(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2012
God is my form of inspiration and He makes me focus
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by redsun(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2012
The beautiful sight of nature is all inspiring and the vanity of man is shortlived.

U got to live because u want to live. And u got to live well.
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by faboben10: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2012
Hmmnn, i'v passed through a lot but whenever i remember what my mumm told me b4 she passed on and God's prophecy abt my future, i do av hope.
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by Hackersking(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2012
GOD is the secret behind my focus....and i try as much as possible to remain focus because of my nickname...my nickname is MR.ACHIEVER so i try all i could not to let the name down and every body down

1 Like

Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by illuminaty(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ekans: Fear of failure inspires me to stay focused.
.U̶̲̥̅̊ just beat me 2 ♍Ɣ tots.....seconded!!!
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by ydtaurus5: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2012
nothing is impossible and no condition is permanent are the words dat keep me focused.
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by ojubi(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
My mum.
She sold all her expensive rappers to put me through school.
Today each time i get succeesful her sense of belonging and self esteem soar high.
The last time she saw my building project in port harcourt she wept. She just could not imagine how her son can overcome poverty and hardship that easily.

2 Likes

Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by strangest(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2012
FACEBOOK.. Anytime am on fb and see pictures of my homeguys displaying pictures of their families and cars (though 99% is not real but who cares?) It motivates me a lot to add to my hustle...

1 Like

Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by Ishilove: 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2012
illuminaty: .U̶̲̥̅̊ just beat me 2 ♍Ɣ tots.....seconded!!!
Thirded!!!!
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by Chaydee(m): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2012
The day she get belle 4me grin grin
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2012
the thought of being poor. damn i dnt wanna be poor. so i always stay focused nd hard working
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by IlCapitano(m): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2012
My mum.I dread failing and disappointing her cos she's done so much for me. Can't help but stay focused on my dreams.
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by Kalman(m): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2012
A goal
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by Dawdy(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2012
Allah gives Hope!
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by Truckpusher(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2012
The fear of the unknown and i'm not going back to poverty lie lie grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by dlomen: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2012
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by DICKtator: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2012
ojubi: My mum.
She sold all her expensive rappers to put me through school.
Today each time i get succeesful her sense of belonging and self esteem soar high.
The last time she saw my building project in port harcourt she wept. She just could not imagine how her son can overcome poverty and hardship that easily.

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by DICKtator: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2012
My Kodak Camera keeps me focused
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by AbuRuqayya1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
The day of resurrection!
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by Smallville4live(m): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2012
The word of God inspires me to stay focuse.
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by Olaone1: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2012
iragbijile: White women. My main aim in life is to eventually marry a white woman. They are the epitome of beauty and grace and erm everything. So I have to be focused and work hard so I can afford to marry one of 'em later on.

lol Stranger
Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by Babaofor(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2012
I believe dat everything is predestined,so no matter d circumstances i stay focused knowing dat there is place i'm supposed to be.

1 Like

Re: What Inspires You To Stay Focused? by buchai: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2012
The story of Jesus Christ. Know'g how He laid down 4 all 2 be saved. In my own capacity 2 help my family esp my aging parent n 4 own family in potential. All n more of ds i need 2 be focus n determind 2 succeed. God wil help us all IJN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? / God's Love Might Not Always Be Pleasurable. See Why / The Journey To Becoming The Supreme Avatar - The Theory Of Everything.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.