Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? (7594 Views)

Why It Is Never Right For You To Pray That Your Enemies Fall And Die Today / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Omooba77: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2019
If you were to die today, will you make heaven?
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Nbote(m): 8:54am On Feb 24, 2019
Don't think so... Except by God's grace and mercy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by MJBOLT: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2019
i'll do you one better,is heaven real?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by OpenYourEyes1: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2019
I do not deserve heaven. Only the grace of GOD Almighty will save us

20 Likes

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Maxi3k(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2019
So if you eventually make heaven what next

6 Likes

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Joshmodest(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2019
How are we sure there is heaven ?
Even if there is a world beyond , how are we sure its not for the Buddhist, Muslims , or any other religion ?
What exactly goes on In this heaven?
From what we are told no money , relationship , cars , family in heaven so what's the big deal ?
The Bible says all have sinned , if u say u have no sin you lie , he who has no sin should cast the first stone, the same Bible says in sin no man can see God , and also makes it clear a sinner can't go to heaven....isn't that evidence that no one can make heaven ?
Was there really a need to create earth , if it would still be destroyed ?
Shouldn't God just had created everyone and leave us in heaven?
Why do all religions have the whole eternal life issue in the picture ?
Could it be a strategy knowing people are scared of death ?
Many questions noone can answer conveniently...the truth is forget heaven , and focus on being a good person here on earth , what matters most is you do what's right and live a morally acceptable life !!
Nobody has been to heaven , so don't throw away your cock over a promise cow !!

75 Likes 16 Shares

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Marcofranz(m): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2019
No
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Aphroditee(f): 9:23am On Feb 24, 2019
Yes
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by sukerefakere(m): 9:26am On Feb 24, 2019
How can I get to the heaven.. where is car park??

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2019
Omooba77:

HAHAHA.... NONSENSE QUESTION. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by bedspread: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2019
This is a very pertinent question!

Eternity is No Joke... it's Far More Important than Elections, Wealth Amassing, Fashion and all that!

Its a Risk not to know JESUS CHRIST ..

It's a Greater Risk not to Have JESUS..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Dada2010: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2019
No
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2019
Only God knows

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by DrBrainstorm(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2019
The bible says in Isaiah 45 verse? "Heavens belong to God and earth He has given to mankind"(not exactly though).
Matthew 5 verse? "Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth."
Seriously, the whole issue of going to heaven doesn't just tally to me. Or why didn't God just create us in heaven instead?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by DrBrainstorm(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2019
One thing i know there is "eternity"

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 24, 2019
grin see what business centres named churches has done to Nigerians and the fool op

I want a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
0=8=0--6=0--2=1--2=0--1=7

8 Likes

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Splinz(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2019
Desiring to go to heaven is a sin. Check out here... https://www.nairaland.com/4942353/desiring-go-heaven-sin
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by frank317: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2019
Omooba77:

Yes...
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Horiolah(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Joshmodest:
How are we sure there is heaven ?
Even if there is a world beyond , how are we sure its not for the Buddhist, Muslims , or any other religion ?
What exactly goes on In this heaven?
From what we are told no money , relationship , cars , family in heaven so what's the big deal ?
The Bible says all have sinned , if u say u have no sin you lie , he who has no sin should cast the first stone, the same Bible says in sin no man can see God , and also makes it clear a sinner can't go to heaven....isn't that evidence that no one can make heaven ?
Was there really a need to create earth , if it would still be destroyed ?
Shouldn't God just had created everyone and leave us in heaven?
Why do all religions have the whole eternal life issue in the picture ?
Could it be a strategy knowing people are scared of death ?
Many questions noone can answer conveniently...the truth is forget heaven , and focus on being a good person here on earth , what matters most is you do what's right and live a morally acceptable life !!
Nobody has been to heaven , so don't throw away your cock over a promise cow !!

With diz kinda mindset, I believe my country's future is bright.

Most religious people do all sort of bad things to other people, then go to church on Sunday to ask for forgiveness or mosque because their God is all forgiving.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by LyfeJennings(m): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2019
N.O
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 24, 2019
Omooba77:

Yes
Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by hahn(m): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2019
Omooba77:

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Hakeem12(m): 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
The fact you believe a fellow human being deserves to be tortured for eternity says more about you as a person than it does about the vile god figure you were told to worship.

Would you do the torturing if your ‘loving’ god asked you to do so?

15 Likes

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Omooba77: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2019
Hakeem12:
The fact you believe a fellow human being deserves to be tortured for eternity says more about you as a person than it does about the vile god figure you were told to worship.

Would you do the torturing if your ‘loving’ god asked you to do so?

God's law can not be changed, reason he gives us ample opportunity to repent and accept Jesus as the Saviour

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2019
Nobody living at present today will die and go to heaven. We all have Karma to be worked out. So the most likely scenario is that when most people die, they will reincarnate either to this earth or another planet to continue the work of their spiritual growth.

5 Likes

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Omooba77: 8:20am On Mar 10, 2019
5thElement:
Nobody living at present today will die and go to heaven. We all have Karma to be worked out. So the most likely scenario is that when most people die, they will reincarnate either to this earth or another planet to continue the work of their spiritual growth.

As long as you believe in Jesus and live Holy, Heaven is Sure!

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2019
Never, because I nearly finish myself with alcohol yesterday, never read bible for 6 months, not step in church for two years and still be disturbing one girl right now on whatsup for formication reason

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Truefaith: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2019
"I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM ye shall die in your sins". John 8:24

Salvation resides only in your believing the Lord Jesus Christ was God, Almighty, when He walked the earth in Palestine 2000 years ago.

And that the blood He shed for you was the blood of God for the payment of your sins.

JUST LIKE ALL OTHER CHRISTIAN SCIENCE, JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, BUDDHIST, HINDU, ISLAM AND MORMON CULTS, PENTECOSTALISM, ROMAN CATHOLICISM, WORD OF FAITH AND PROSPERITY PREACHERS DO NOT ACCEPT THE RECORDS OF THE BIBLE SAYING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WAS GOD, ALMIGHTY, WHILE HE WAS HERE ON EARTH.

John 8:24 says everyone following such faiths IS LOST.

"I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM, ye shall die in your sins". John 8:24

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/what-must-i-do-to-be-saved/

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Elthugnificent(m): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2019
Sounds like question we use to tease each other with when we were kids.

5 Likes

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2019
Ndiara. You have not finished living the one life you have and you're already longing for another.

Is this not greed?

Live the one life you have and pass away.

11 Likes

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by AgentGoat: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2019
I ain't going there before bro

5 Likes

Re: If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2019
No! E sure me die and Na Nigeria hardship cause am

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools / How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? / The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.