Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

What The Difference Between We Made-love And had intimacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Difference Between We Made-love And had intimacy (997 Views)

How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only / 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Difference Between We Made-love And had intimacy by Toheeb31(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2012
Please you guys should help me out on this one. It usually cause argument between my friends. I was watching a movie and a lady in movie said "we made-love and also had sex". But to my understanding both mean the same, but if am wrong please state your reasons and why. Thank you
Re: What The Difference Between We Made-love And had intimacy by lordtony27(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2012
D statement We made luv nd had intimacy is a paradox meaning it soundz d same but in reality they re very different.we had sex is a fling,it happened out of lust but on d other hand,when sumbody says we made luv means that they had sex out of passion nd love they feel 4 each other.

1 Like

Re: What The Difference Between We Made-love And had intimacy by Toheeb31(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2012
lordtony27: D statement We made luv nd had intimacy is a paradox meaning it soundz d same but in reality they re very different.we had sex is a fling,it happened out of lust but on d other hand,when sumbody says we made luv means that they had sex out of passion nd love they feel 4 each other.
Thanks smiley
Re: What The Difference Between We Made-love And had intimacy by pendo89(f): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
one involves emotional connection
the other is just a fusion of male and sex organs.no need for connection.

1 Like

Re: What The Difference Between We Made-love And had intimacy by Toheeb31(m): 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2012
pendo89: one involves emotional connection
the other is just a fusion of male and sex organs.no need for connection.
So wat you saying now is that both are the same and the actress was wrong. smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Romantic Songs? / Did I Advised Rightly? / What Does It Take To Keep A Relationship Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.