Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Downloading Quran On Phones - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Downloading Quran On Phones (1404 Views)

The Impact Of The Quran On Our Live — From Cradle To Grave / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Does The Quran Permit Suicide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Downloading Quran On Phones by kokozain(m): 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2012
Salam, i know that many of us downloaded Quran verses on our various phones and we do take our phones to toilet and the likes how safe or pure are the words of Allah in our pockets. My question is hope we are not doing d wrong things i.e taking Quran verses to prohibited places like toilet. What is your take on this issue?
Re: Downloading Quran On Phones by baba11(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
To have quranic verses on our fone is a good idea but to use it as a ringing tone is forbidden in the sense that it is forbidden to recite al-quran in places like toilet and that we should be patient enough to wait till a particular verse is finished reciting before we could pick it up.

1 Like

Re: Downloading Quran On Phones by MacDaddy01: 12:06am On Aug 06, 2012
LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: Downloading Quran On Phones by Gboliwe: 12:25am On Aug 06, 2012
Serious!
Re: Downloading Quran On Phones by bntY: 6:51am On Aug 06, 2012
kokozain: Salam, i know that many of us downloaded Quran verses on our various phones and we do take our phones to toilet and the likes how safe or pure are the words of Allah in our pockets. My question is hope we are not doing d wrong things i.e taking Quran verses to prohibited places like toilet. What is your take on this issue?
Last i heard abt dis matter is that:
1.it is prohibited to use it as ring tone.
2.you take ur phone to toilet only out of necessity once u hav quran on it(e.g use of phone as torch in d absence of no other)
4.if u must go wt it,ensure d quran text is not on ur wall or d recitation is not on(if audio).
5.#some argue dt u can go wt ur phone(just like any commodity) if num 4 is fulfilled as d quran on d phone is a software.the hafeez apparently hav a similar thing in dr brain and of course use the toilet and bathrooms.

1 Like

Re: Downloading Quran On Phones by deols(f): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
I agree hundred percent wv bnty kiss
one other reason I dont agree wv usn quran verses as ringtones is d need 2 pik up d call thereby cutting off the recitation midway
Re: Downloading Quran On Phones by dragnet: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2012
bntY:
Last i heard abt dis matter is that:
1.it is prohibited to use it as ring tone.
2.you take ur phone to toilet only out of necessity once u hav quran on it(e.g use of phone as torch in d absence of no other)
4.if u must go wt it,ensure d quran text is not on ur wall or d recitation is not on(if audio).
5.#some argue dt u can go wt ur phone(just like any commodity) if num 4 is fulfilled as d quran on d phone is a software.the hafeez apparently hav a similar thing in dr brain and of course use the toilet and bathrooms.
well said....
Re: Downloading Quran On Phones by Lordave: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
I don laugh tire. I downloaded one quran on ma fone together with blue f.ilm. Is anything wrong with that?
Re: Downloading Quran On Phones by kokozain(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
Lordave: I don laugh tire. I downloaded one quran on ma fone together with blue f.ilm. Is anything wrong with that?
does dis look like a laffin issue? Am sure u dont know what u ar sayin by sayin U DON LAFF TIRE

(1) (Reply)

Mother Beats Son To Death Then Burns Body Because He Failed To Memorize Koran / Scientific Miracles Of The Quran / Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.