Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

NASA Spacecraft "Curiosity" Lands On Mars. Returns Photos Of Martian Landscape. - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NASA Spacecraft "Curiosity" Lands On Mars. Returns Photos Of Martian Landscape. (16713 Views)

NASA Spacecraft Embarks On Historic Journey Into Interstellar Space / Twin NASA Spacecraft Prepare To Crash Into Moon / NASA Spacecraft Speeding Toward Mars Landing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASA Spacecraft "Curiosity" Lands On Mars. Returns Photos Of Martian Landscape. by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 02, 2013
Vergil:

Going to space in the first place is amazing. Thank Russia for that.
Thanks to Germans for the technology behind it, not Russians. It is a stolen tech from the German. Third Reich reduced Germany to nothing with the holocaust agenda.
Re: NASA Spacecraft "Curiosity" Lands On Mars. Returns Photos Of Martian Landscape. by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 02, 2013
Solozzo:

There is no evidence of existence of creatures that can invade earth , on mars, dude
Don't worry until Orc-like animals start coming out of hollow surfaces of Mars with their ray guns! Don't say you I didn't tell you about it on Wii. I have been to Mars and I know human can survive there as it is. I came back recently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASA Spacecraft "Curiosity" Lands On Mars. Returns Photos Of Martian Landscape. by MistadeRegal(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
Valiantvaliant: Mars mars mars, when will they try landing on the sun. I believe there are signs of life there.
You can explore it and bring videos or pictures as proof!
Re: NASA Spacecraft "Curiosity" Lands On Mars. Returns Photos Of Martian Landscape. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
pictures:
Oh , my country Nigeria, we are still fighting ourselves and
misusing our resources when others are planning to
relocate from planet earth. God help us. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Let them leave us here,
They will be surprised when they get back.
Because we will be far ahead of them.
Re: NASA Spacecraft "Curiosity" Lands On Mars. Returns Photos Of Martian Landscape. by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 19, 2015
MistadeRegal:

You can explore it and bring videos or pictures as proof!
Guys, use sense na, the sun is made of gas. It has no surface. Nothing you can land on. So therefore, it's pointless to go there. Also, it emits dangerous radioactive waves that will kill instantly. And that is not even taking the heat and blinding light into account.

1 Like

Re: NASA Spacecraft "Curiosity" Lands On Mars. Returns Photos Of Martian Landscape. by MistadeRegal(m): 12:00pm On May 12, 2015

Guys, use sense na, the sun is made of gas. It has no surface. Nothing you can land on. So therefore, it's pointless to go there. Also, it emits dangerous radioactive waves that will kill instantly. And that is not even taking the heat and blinding light into account.

But I think you could be a record breaker......Or not so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Bomb-Detonating Robot, Tracking Device / Internet-enabled Pillow Connects Long-Distance Lovers / Nigeria Will Experience A Lunar Eclipse On Monday, January 21, 2019 - NASRDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.