Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

Mistakes In Forex Trading. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mistakes In Forex Trading. (1239 Views)

IQ-OPTION IN FOREX - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb / I Want To Know Abt Lot Sizes In Forex Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes In Forex Trading. by bendazum: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2012
Hello Forex Traders and Intending traders,I opened this thread to enable us share our mistakes in order to find solutions and make us more profitable in forex trading.Fear and Greed spell disaster in forex.Happy reading and keep em coming.
Re: Mistakes In Forex Trading. by bendazum: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2012
Never trade forex with emotion.MAKE PIPS,KEEP PIPS,REPEAT.THAT'S YOUR JOB.
Re: Mistakes In Forex Trading. by goldline76(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2012
Number one mistake is greed.
Re: Mistakes In Forex Trading. by bendazum: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2012
goldline76: Number one mistake is greed.
Yes greed can make you 'SEE' what is not there.It can make you take high lots and receive margin call-wipe out your account in minutes.
Re: Mistakes In Forex Trading. by bendazum: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2012
CATCH A TREND EARLY AND FOLLOW,EXIT ON TIME TOO.CORRECT TIMING FOR ENTRY AND EXIT IS IMPORTANT.DISCIPLINE IS VERY IMPORTANT.PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN.
Re: Mistakes In Forex Trading. by bendazum: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
CATCH A TREND EARLY AND FOLLOW,EXIT ON TIME TOO.CORRECT TIMING FOR ENTRY AND EXIT IS IMPORTANT.DISCIPLINE IS VERY IMPORTANT.PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN.IDENTIFY THE TYPE OF TRADER YOU ARE AND STICK TO IT.DON'T OPEN MORE THAN 1 POSITION ON A CURRENCY PAIR.SOME OPEN A TRADE,SEE 30PIPS AND STILL OPEN AGAIN.IT IS DISASTROUS!
Re: Mistakes In Forex Trading. by Abayomin70(m): 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2012
bendazum: CATCH A TREND EARLY AND FOLLOW,EXIT ON TIME TOO.CORRECT TIMING FOR ENTRY AND EXIT IS IMPORTANT.DISCIPLINE IS VERY IMPORTANT.PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN.IDENTIFY THE TYPE OF TRADER YOU ARE AND STICK TO IT.DON'T OPEN MORE THAN 1 POSITION ON A CURRENCY PAIR.SOME OPEN A TRADE,SEE 30PIPS AND STILL OPEN AGAIN.IT IS DISASTROUS!
Pls help me my nam is abayomi akinsanya am a student of oou 300level accountin,I saw ur post on nairaland,pls I beg u in d name of GOD my broda I realy want to learn about forex and I want u to help me,they are askin me to bring money b4 they will teach me which I don't hav pls help me azeez teach me I want to know how to trade am a very fast learner pls give me ur numba I can come down to any where you are in Nigeria pls jus giv me ur numba let me call u
Re: Mistakes In Forex Trading. by goldline76(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2012
What are the forces that makes fx a true money making venture. I prefer online investment like the two below
Re: Mistakes In Forex Trading. by bendazum: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
BENVASCO: NEVER PLACE BETS WITH THOSE WHO OWN THE GAME..BIGBEN(2012) MY EXPERIENCE MADE ME DRAFT THIS..

We are talking about forex.
Re: Mistakes In Forex Trading. by bendazum: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
Forex can be tasking and frustrating but it's rewards abound if you're patient and understand the psychology of the particular currency pair.Moreover daily chart remains best time frame to gauge direction easily.
Re: Mistakes In Forex Trading. by jamace(m): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
"I no go gree today. I must get my money back", na im de lead to margin call. grin

1 Like

Re: Mistakes In Forex Trading. by wizecoder1: 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
Good tread .....keep it up bro
Abayomin70: Pls help me my nam is abayomi akinsanya am a student of oou 300level accountin,I saw ur post on nairaland,pls I beg u in d name of GOD my broda I realy want to learn about forex and I want u to help me,they are askin me to bring money b4 they will teach me which I don't hav pls help me azeez teach me I want to know how to trade am a very fast learner pls give me ur numba I can come down to any where you are in Nigeria pls jus giv me ur numba let me call u
Guy go to babypips.com
Note: This will affect your academics....
Re: Mistakes In Forex Trading. by bendazum: 2:41am On Oct 09, 2012
wizecoder.:
Good tread .....keep it up bro

Guy go to babypips.com
Note: This will affect your academics....

I learnt from babypips and practice but it took over 4 years with blowing account in between.Whether it will affect his academics depends on the type of trader he is and discipline.Medium term trader he should be with stop loss 100 pips and target 300 pips.
Re: Mistakes In Forex Trading. by bendazum: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
More comments are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Blackberry COMONTH Subscription Now N899 / Are People Starting To Like Microsoft Again? / Order From Jumia Get It Same Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.