Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 (25214 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Okene, Kogi State (Pictures) / Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers / Nigerian Soldiers Ambushed At Okene, Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by ASOROCKb(m): 5:28am On Aug 07, 2012
obowunmi: Nigerian Christians in the North cannot remain passive. God is NOT a magician. Go to church with Guns. Pls. Hire those jobless youths in your communities as security guards.
Better to split the evil union, I must say oh.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 07, 2012
obowunmi: Nigerian Christians in the North cannot remain passive. God is NOT a magician. Go to church with Guns. Pls. Hire those jobless youths in your communities as security guards.
did u jst say xtians in the north? I really pity u! if u are a xtian n any part of Nigeria, better start going fo a shooting lesson. Okene is au many kilometa to Ekiti? there are as many radical muslims in the south as there are n the north and mind u it nt only the hausa-fulanis or the kanuri muslims that are extrimists!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Olaolufred(m): 7:06am On Aug 07, 2012
amosy007: Seriously i tink boko issue is getting outa hand and its gradually moving west..
Boko haram started in maidiguri like child play, nw its northern affair and its gradually moving kogi. Once dey gain enough ground in kogi they will move gradually to kwara since deir are large numbers muslims in that area too... May be dis country really needs to break rightnw before it gets uglier than this
Jonah is on top of the situation.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by ITbomb(m): 7:11am On Aug 07, 2012
They are about to cross the Niger
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by born2boink(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2012
Kobojunkie: Kogi State? undecided undecided undecided
no kongi state
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by abdulkayus(m): 8:01am On Aug 07, 2012
Omo mehnn, dos eediots don dey come near my state kwara be dat oooo, dey shld nt even try it cos na prayer we go take send dem to their earlier grave.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Dreyl(m): 8:01am On Aug 07, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]Na wa oo som ppl re just vampires,bloood sucking dracula... ;DNa wa oo som ppl re just vampires,bloood sucking dracula...
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by atasteve: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2012
May peace reign within thee and thy borders, oh Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Lordave: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2012
They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, a time is coming when Anyone (eg. Muhammad.saw ) WHO KILLS YOU WILL THINK HE IS OFFERING A SERVICE TO GOD. They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. John 16:2-3.

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by omenziate(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2012
Chai, see peace loving chrisitians massacred for their faith by dese demonic religion Islam. Na God go judge MuhamMad and dat blood sucking god "allah" wey dey drink blood pass Vampire. So sad to b a Nigerian at times.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by denitro(m): 8:08am On Aug 07, 2012
They cut off electricity supply and began shooting indiscriminately into the crowd. He said some of the worshippers who tried to escape from the premises were captured and their throats slashed.

The evidence has spoken -- MUSLIM FANATICS
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by manosteel(m): 8:08am On Aug 07, 2012
God is Watching.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by gtassure: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2012
abdulkayus: Omo mehnn, dos eediots don dey come near my state kwara be dat oooo, dey shld nt even try it cos na prayer we go take send dem to their earlier grave.
Are you trying to say that those 15 people that was slaughtered did not pray!
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by victorD3: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2012
Make u dey there dey pray na. We for Niger Delta don buy enough guns keep. Now we dey wait for any bullet sound from any Aboki make yawa start

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Etumgbe(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2012
God WHY?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Lordave: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2012
And Rotimi Amechi is trying to protect their ax.s down south, while their brothers are up north slashing our throats for allah (a desert god).

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by ebamma(m): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2012
Blessed are those christians, who are persecuted or murdered by bokoharam for the shall be called sons of God

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by ebamma(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2012
Etumgbe: God WHY?
God Z
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Onyatinu: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2012
It is by killing Christians that we will get convinced and accept Islam abi? The plain truth is dat Muslims are jealous of Christians. Look @ d standard of living between Christians and Muslims.Christians live a more comfortable life. I pray God would arrest them one by one d way He arrested Saul on his way to damascus.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by warrior01: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2012
abdulkayus: Omo mehnn, dos eediots don dey come near my state kwara be dat oooo, dey shld nt even try it cos na prayer we go take send dem to their earlier grave.
are you not part of them? At least they are propagating ur religion for you

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by IdiAmin2(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2012
To the christian apologetics, can you please shed your thoughts on these:
- Did God allow this to happen?
-Since the blood of jesus protects from evil & psalm 23 guarantees protection from evil; why did it fail the 15 dead?
- 'God is always in control' - was God in control in this situation?
-
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by shineeye1: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2012
NIGERIANS HAVE BECOME GUINEA PIGS FOR EVERY EXPERIMENT OF DECIMATION. There is no leader or government in the world that can enjoy the goodwill of the people when the populace continues to be wantonly decimated by the day. This explains the escalating disaffection and hatred of the Jonathan administration. Nigeria must rise to meet the challenge of the time. We cannot continue to submit to this evil impunity. Enough is enough. The true Christians and Muslims of the north and indeed Nigeria must now take up their destiny in their hands WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY! It is now clearly time for organized armament by the civil population in the north. They must stand up to meet the enemy at their game.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by IdiAmin2(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2012
ebamma: Blessed are those christians, who are persecuted or murdered by bokoharam for the shall be called sons of God

Would you like to be blessed as well? So that God can call you this beloved son grin grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by born2boink(m): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2012
Idi-Amin:

Would you like to be blessed as well? So that God can call you this beloved son grin grin
he will surely be blessed, the eye for an eye will resolve nigeria, bomb for bomb, fire for fire, christian vs muslims or southern vs northern, either way it goes is cool with me
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by brownlord: 8:32am On Aug 07, 2012
All of you keep making noise and nothing to show for it, NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS, including me, we are too afraid we dont want to die at the end the same death come meet us at our hiding place, boko haram are spreading their wings across the 4 corners of the country, yet all we can do is come on Nairaland and rant like dogs without action anytime there is misharp, is it not obvious the govt. is not ready to do anythin abt this situation and we have to do sometin abt this before few wipe the whole nation? we have an unserious govt. did i read on news that the fed. govt, said they not aware of the autonomy decleared by ogoni? yet they where aware if the sermon preached in a small church of tunde bakare, i pitty the useless citizen of this country that cannot do anything about their situation other than mere talk
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by IdiAmin2(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2012
born2fuck: he will surely be blessed, the eye for an eye will resolve nigeria, bomb for bomb, fire for fire, christian vs muslims or southern vs northern, either way it goes is cool with me

but this is disobeying God and the bible. Didn't the bible God said 'pray for those who despitefully use you, turn the other cheek, dont be afraid of those who kill only the body but cannot kill the soul'
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by brownlord: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2012
Idi-Amin:
To the christian apologetics, can you please shed your thoughts on these:
- Did God allow this to happen?
-Since the blood of jesus protects from evil & psalm 23 guarantees protection from evil; why did it fail the 15 dead?
- 'God is always in control' - was God in control in this situation?
-

You see this animal making mockery of such a terrible situation, i blame GEJ, i blame the govt. i said it before and am saying it again, boko haram is too small a group to hold nigeria to randsom, i sware if the police cant, 100 cultist from Ekpoma can wipe the entire boko haram i can belt my life on that
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Jimatex(m): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2012
is high tym christians will fight back
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by IdiAmin2(m): 8:39am On Aug 07, 2012
brownlord:

You see this animal making mockery of such a terrible situation, i blame GEJ, i blame the govt. i said it before and am saying it again, boko haram is too small a group to hold nigeria to randsom, i sware if the police cant, 100 cultist from Ekpoma can wipe the entire boko haram i can belt my life on that

what does this have to do with mockery. It is just simple questions. I'm guessing........ you dont have answers to them
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by brabus(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2012
There's no point fighting back. Let's just divide Nigeria now.

The earlier, the better. Why should we fight?
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Okijajuju1(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2012
Yoruba Terrorists?!! NO SURPRISES HERE!!

They both share the same religion afterall.

Welcome to the new Nigerian order.. The West have joined the North.. Ndi Igbo and the entire south are watching..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Fixes Dates For Kogi, Bayelsa Gov Elections / Abiola Wrote The Names Of Ministers For Abacha - Olutayo Soyode / Alex Otti's 53rd Birthday Celebration: Dangote, Amaechi & Obiano Attend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.