Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 (25213 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Okene, Kogi State (Pictures) / Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers / Nigerian Soldiers Ambushed At Okene, Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Toomaxi(m): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2012
Pls stop! As we hv christain kidnappers, ritual kilers nd arm robbers so also we hv in islam, there4 tak religion out of ds n tag it terrorist
1supremo: Islam has proved itself as Satan's most effectual Weapon of Mass Destruction(WMD). It is SATAN'S GREATEST INVENTION fed to minds with intrinsic evil proclivities for self-destruction.
However, to all islamists who already are feeling the guilt and emptiness of their deeds, you are not beyond redemption. JESUS SAVES!
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Toomaxi(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2012
1supremo: Islam has proved itself as Satan's most effectual Weapon of Mass Destruction(WMD). It is SATAN'S GREATEST INVENTION fed to minds with intrinsic evil proclivities for self-destruction.
However, to all islamists who already are feeling the guilt and emptiness of their deeds, you are not beyond redemption. JESUS SAVES!
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by blackwall(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2012
Pls is it true that a 24hrs carfew have been impose in okene town of kogi state?
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by vislabraye(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2012
We all know the religion that brings terror in the heart of men.
We urge these religious leaders in the north to cooperate.I'm quite sure they have their hands in it.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2012
Fash20: You ar an idiottt.foooooooooooooooool
No sir, I am not.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2012
Toomaxi: Pls stop! As we hv christain kidnappers, ritual kilers nd arm robbers so also we hv in islam, there4 tak religion out of ds n tag it terrorist

Noted!
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Bella3(f): 12:59am On Aug 08, 2012
Idi-Amin:
To the christian apologetics, can you please shed your thoughts on these:
- Did God allow this to happen?
-Since the blood of jesus protects from evil & psalm 23 guarantees protection from evil; why did it fail the 15 dead?
- 'God is always in control' - was God in control in this situation?
-
'the life that we live is 4 Christ, to die is gain'
hw can u compare a hundred years to eternity?
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by tpia5: 1:01am On Aug 08, 2012
Wait though- is all this part of the push to islamize nigeria as was broadcast before ramadan?

Lord have mercy sha.

devil is a liar.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Bella3(f): 1:10am On Aug 08, 2012
tunshe:

I feel your sentiments,even if you write it on the sky,Islam will still continue to grow as a religion.You know why?because when people take time to understand Islam and realize your LIES,SENTIMENTS AND PROPAGANDA,they stick to it.

The bloodshed in this country is terrible,Islam prohibit such and history has shown that people of different Faith are responsible for these atrocities.Your thinking has remained shallow to an extent that whenever a Christian cough,the causative organism is not even a Muslim but Islam.Even if this particular evil act was as a result of land dispute,think outside the box.

You can continue to waste your time castigating Muslims and Islam but I assure you,its like blowing air to put off an Halogen Bulb.

Christian and Muslims have been living together,integrated and still getting Married come this Saturday.As I speak to you in Jos,there is an area close to Unijos Hostel where there is a Church and a Mosque beside one another.Despite all the crisis,the worshipers look out for one another and co-exist peacefully.

If you guys on nairaland have a problem with Islam,I am sorry you have to live by it.Once in a while we will continue to educate you that these killings are not Islamic and the perpetrators are just hiding under the umbrella to stimulate a divide,to promote hatred and religious war which your comments support.I am sure the enemies of Unity and those feeding fat on violence are happy with you.

If these Christian guys below were successful with their evil intention,I am sure you would have blamed it on Islam.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=155607%3Achristians-tried-to-bomb-church-in-bauchi-police-say&catid=2%3Alead-stories&Itemid=8#.T03LiFVPi7Q.facebook

instead of educating 'ignorant' christains dat islam is 'peace'. Why nt educate ur brothers and followers to live by this 'peace' u preach?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by ODB2: 1:20am On Aug 08, 2012
The Ebiras have traditionally and historically been linked to the Uthman Dan Fodio Jihad movement. They (Ebiras) were conscripted from Chad as mercenaries in the Islamic expansion of northern and central Nigeria. After the Jihad slowed down (due to a lack of effective strategy in expanding further south due to thick jungle and tse-tse fly) the Ebiras were settled in their current enclave by the caliphate.

Abu Qaqa and Kabiru Sokoto are actually Ebiras (fact).

I also remember sometime in early 2007 when the Jos crisis got out of hand (again) 2 buses were intercepted by police with militants from Okene heading to Jos for reprisal attacks.

It's no surprise to me that Kogi state can be an enclave for Boko-Haram. The state remains the most south most reach for the Boko-Haram terror acts.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by tpia5: 1:29am On Aug 08, 2012
^i thought you werent into scholarly stuff.

Although your voodoo priestess thread should have been a clue
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by ODB2: 1:40am On Aug 08, 2012
tpia@:
^i thought you werent into scholarly stuff.

Although your voodoo priestess thread should have been a clue

you liked that story cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by tpia5: 4:16am On Aug 08, 2012
^how e take concern me?

you flatter yourself.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by tpia5: 5:16am On Aug 08, 2012
The Ebiras have traditionally and historically been linked to the Uthman Dan Fodio Jihad movement. They (Ebiras) were conscripted from Chad as mercenaries in the Islamic expansion of northern and central Nigeria. After the Jihad slowed down (due to a lack of effective strategy in expanding further south due to thick jungle and tse-tse fly) the Ebiras were settled in their current enclave by the caliphate.

your claim actually makes sense (explains their looks), but most sources i found, dont really mention any chad links. They claim kinship with the Attah of Ida instead.

can you post more info on where you got yours from.

the Ebiras were settled in their current enclave by the caliphate.

the caliphate or the british?
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by oldtime(m): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Muslims are so un-intelligent in the defense of their religion It puzzling how a crowd of deceived people ignorantly fall to the lies of a pedophile, adulterer, and an agent from Satan whose purpose is to make light of the provision made by Jesus Christ on the Cross for Salvation.
One of the early wives of Muharmmad was a Jewess named Raihana, his ninth wife Safiyya was also a Jewess, whom he captured after killing her husband in his battle against Khaibar Jews.
The governor of Egypt “Moqawqa” also presented him two Ethiopian Christian slave (So You see he was randy) so Muharmmad had in his house Christian women. The Jew would explain the Old covenant of God to him the, the Two Christian taught him about the reconciliation to God through Jesus Christ
All these were the opportunities that Muhammad could have used to know the truth about Jesus, But instead of him establishing his Faith on the True Gospel. He collected stories in bits and shred, mixed them with the ones he heard in his caravan Journey, got inspired by certain spirit (Obviously Demonic) and concocted his own fictions to build his own Religion.
That is why if you are a good scholar who reads a lot; you will find the many contradiction and mix-up in the Quran as most stories were copied from the already existing Bible or (Torah)
The Devil who has been roaming about seeking whom he will destroy saw in Moharmmed all that he needed to exterminate Christianity
Several people follow Islam blindly because they were born into it.
Don’t be deceived Islam is Evil, Publicity fasting and pretentious holiday from Sin because of Ramadan is not enough to evade sin. A sinner is a sinner, if you fast all your life, give arms, feed the hungry and ignore God’s Provision for salvation; it is your human efforts. Human effort has never saved anyman
The Killing of Christian by Boko Haram is actually the command of Muhammad, Muslims in the west are just hypocrites because they want to be seen as accommodating, but the truth is they are actually happy about every massacre in the name of Allah. Muslims are naturally Violent and easily offended, because they are stranger to grace. The Muslim in South western Nigeria are battle ready against the Christian, the harbor in their heart unspoken anger against Jesus and all that He represent
The Murderers are the one really obeying the Quran. They are commanded to Kill Christian and the Jew. Those who hate Jesus are enemies of the Gospel, They may claim they respect him as a Prophet, Jesus is not only a Prophet, He is also Lord. King and all Kings will bow to Him Even Muhammad
They Don’t even know about their Qoran, I suggest the Muslim read GJO Moshay Who is this Allah? I know they will not read because error is always afraid of the Truth.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by goodtogo: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
Lord Jesus do not allow evil men to prevail over the righteous

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by tunshe: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
Bélla3: instead of educating 'ignorant' christains dat islam is 'peace'. Why nt educate ur brothers and followers to live by this 'peace' u preach?

Why do you think Hell fire exists?Its because of peeps who decide to go astray.

Thanks for taking time to read my comments.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by tunshe: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
oldtime: Muslims are so un-intelligent in the defense of their religion It puzzling how a crowd of deceived people ignorantly fall to the lies of a pedophile, adulterer, and an agent from Satan whose purpose is to make light of the provision made by Jesus Christ on the Cross for Salvation.
One of the early wives of Muharmmad was a Jewess named Raihana, his ninth wife Safiyya was also a Jewess, whom he captured after killing her husband in his battle against Khaibar Jews.
The governor of Egypt “Moqawqa” also presented him two Ethiopian Christian slave (So You see he was randy) so Muharmmad had in his house Christian women. The Jew would explain the Old covenant of God to him the, the Two Christian taught him about the reconciliation to God through Jesus Christ
All these were the opportunities that Muhammad could have used to know the truth about Jesus, But instead of him establishing his Faith on the True Gospel. He collected stories in bits and shred, mixed them with the ones he heard in his caravan Journey, got inspired by certain spirit (Obviously Demonic) and concocted his own fictions to build his own Religion.
That is why if you are a good scholar who reads a lot; you will find the many contradiction and mix-up in the Quran as most stories were copied from the already existing Bible or (Torah)
The Devil who has been roaming about seeking whom he will destroy saw in Moharmmed all that he needed to exterminate Christianity
Several people follow Islam blindly because they were born into it.
Don’t be deceived Islam is Evil, Publicity fasting and pretentious holiday from Sin because of Ramadan is not enough to evade sin. A sinner is a sinner, if you fast all your life, give arms, feed the hungry and ignore God’s Provision for salvation; it is your human efforts. Human effort has never saved anyman
The Killing of Christian by Boko Haram is actually the command of Muhammad, Muslims in the west are just hypocrites because they want to be seen as accommodating, but the truth is they are actually happy about every massacre in the name of Allah. Muslims are naturally Violent and easily offended, because they are stranger to grace. The Muslim in South western Nigeria are battle ready against the Christian, the harbor in their heart unspoken anger against Jesus and all that He represent
The Murderers are the one really obeying the Quran. They are commanded to Kill Christian and the Jew. Those who hate Jesus are enemies of the Gospel, They may claim they respect him as a Prophet, Jesus is not only a Prophet, He is also Lord. King and all Kings will bow to Him Even Muhammad
They Don’t even know about their Qoran, I suggest the Muslim read GJO Moshay Who is this Allah? I know they will not read because error is always afraid of the Truth.

You are just wasting your time.Who is Moshay?On what Authority does he write?Anybody can pick up a Bible too and turn it upside down.Moshay ko,Mushin ni!!!
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by vislabraye(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ps explain to me what is Jihad? How did Mohammed expand Islam? Was it by peace or brutal force? Long ago while I was serving in the North I spoke to an Imam who calls himself Bin Laden. Infact he said he loved what Osama did.

Sokoto is the seat of the caliphate yet the Sultan can't call his people to order. Is he preaching peace to them? Why can't you the learned moslems educate the errant ones that violence is wrong? I have never heard a pastor who would encourage christians to do wrong. If someone who claims to be a christian kills, he'll tell you that it was the devil who made him do it. But if a moslem kills, he'll tell it was God who sent him. In fact they would be expecting 70 virgins in paradise. Can you see the difference between Islam and Christianity?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by haruna1970(m): 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
vislabraye: Ps explain to me what is Jihad? How did Mohammed expand Islam? Was it by peace or brutal force? Long ago while I was serving in the North I spoke to an Imam who calls himself Bin Laden. Infact he said he loved what Osama did.

Sokoto is the seat of the caliphate yet the Sultan can't call his people to order. Is he preaching peace to them? Why can't you the learned moslems educate the errant ones that violence is wrong? I have never heard a pastor who would encourage christians to do wrong. If someone who claims to be a christian kills, he'll tell you that it was the devil who made him do it. But if a moslem kills, he'll tell it was God who sent him. In fact they would be expecting 70 virgins in paradise. Can you see the difference between Islam and Christianity?
These two religion are foreign. They were both spread by deceit and war. Deceit and war are negative and yet we expected positive results from the two.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Rossikk(m): 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
Toks2008:

I refuse to agree with you my brother. Islam as a religion with excellent decorum. I have many genuine Muslim friends and you need to see how they comport themselves. Islam is a religion of peace but these set of people are acting on their own and has no affiliation to Islam as a religion.

Nevertheless i pray that GOD will help this country out of the mess we find ourselves.

And to my Muslim brothers,let me use this medium to beg.Please believe JESUS died as opposed by the teachings of the Qur'an that says Jesus did not die but was taking up by GOD.

Yes he was taking up but that was after he died and rose. The alejonah Quran and prophet Mohamed spoke about(SAW) can only be inherited if you believe that Jesus the son of GOD(not biological son) died for you to save you from sin and accept him as your Savior, you will enjoy alejonah forever. Please don't be among those who will know the truth about Jesus after death which will be too late by them.

I pray once again that the peace of GOD should reign in our Nation and no war will break out in JESUS name.

Please just shut up with your Jesus this and Jesus that. You're only making the situation worse. Nobody wants to know about your damn beliefs. Same applies to these so called muslims. What we need to do is BAN these two imported religions from our country, and if we must be religious, resuscitate and update the traditional religions of our fathers. To hell with Moses, Jesus, Allah, Muhammed, Abraham, and co. IN FACT fuc.k all of them. They're all a curse to this land, bringing nothing but hatred, rivalry, corruption, foreign cultural imperialism and bloodshed to Africa. RUBBISH.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 09, 2012
tunshe:

You are just wasting your time.Who is Moshay?On what Authority does he write?Anybody can pick up a Bible too and turn it upside down.Moshay ko,Mushin ni!!!

I don't think it's a waste of his time-he tried to educate your obviously benighted mind. He placed LIFE and DEATH before you, your refusal to choose life is not to his detriment. It's YOUR DESTINY in YOUR HANDS.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by tunshe: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
1supremo:

I don't think it's a waste of his time-he tried to educate your obviously benighted mind. He placed LIFE and DEATH before you, your refusal to choose life is not to his detriment. It's YOUR DESTINY in YOUR HANDS.

He's your teacher right?Sorry,you can continue to be gullible and dogmatic while I choose to be wise and reasonable.
Re: Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 by tunshe: 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
Rossikk:

Please just shut up with your Jesus this and Jesus that. You're only making the situation worse. Nobody wants to know about your damn beliefs. Same applies to these so called muslims. What we need to do is BAN these two imported religions from our country, and if we must be religious, resuscitate and update the traditional religions of our fathers. To hell with Moses, Jesus, Allah, Muhammed, Abraham, and co. IN FACT fuc.k all of them. They're all a curse to this land, bringing nothing but hatred, rivalry, corruption, foreign cultural imperialism and bloodshed to Africa. RUBBISH.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Sacks Delta Lawmaker, Orders Salary Refund / INEC Fixes Dates For Kogi, Bayelsa Gov Elections / Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.