Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

My Wife Regularly Slaps Me, Husband Tells Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Regularly Slaps Me, Husband Tells Court (628 Views)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / She Slaps Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Regularly Slaps Me, Husband Tells Court by Ptimes: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2012
Ayinla Kangu of Pakata Area in Ilorin on Monday asked an Ilorin Area Court to dissolve his five-year-old marriage to Raliatu Ologede, over alleged impatience and domineering attitude.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), reports that the complainant cited an instance when his wife slapped him for his inability to pay their child’s school fees.

"My lord, I want an end to this marriage. My wife is impatient, domineering and lousy. She is fond of beating me over any minor issues.

"In fact, when I could not pay our child’s school fees, she covered my face with slaps.

"She seized my cell phone and radio set three months ago and as a result, I have lost contact with my family members and friends," Kangu said.

He said that he got married to Ologedein 2007 and the marriage was blessed with a four- year-old boy but prayed the court to dissolve the marriage...Read more: http://premiumtimesng.com/metro/6351-my_wife_slaps_me_husband_tells_court.html
Re: My Wife Regularly Slaps Me, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2012
Mtcheeeeeew!
Re: My Wife Regularly Slaps Me, Husband Tells Court by Chanchit: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2012
Dts y its good to look wel wel before u marry, as for me, i go make sure say i marry pesin wei i fit beat, so i case of incasity....
Re: My Wife Regularly Slaps Me, Husband Tells Court by nikkyshyne(f): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
Lol. cheesy
Re: My Wife Regularly Slaps Me, Husband Tells Court by cindyrella(f): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2012
Na wao! This one no be man again nau. Smh
Re: My Wife Regularly Slaps Me, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2012
Em wife na olympic athlete?

(1) (Reply)

After Ramanda, What Next???? / When Love Cant Wait... / Pick One Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.