Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

$100 Prize To Explain What This Poem Means - Poems For Review (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / $100 Prize To Explain What This Poem Means (5266 Views)

Help Decipher This Poem / In Love With A Goddess (Please Criticize this poem ) / Who Or What Do You Think The Writer Of This Poem Is Speaking To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: $100 Prize To Explain What This Poem Means by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 30, 2012
auwal87:

Quite nice of you, I shouldn't have mentioned 'masterpiece' even though I was referring to my own collection of poems which I wrote my self not world masterpiece.

Are you finding it hard to believe that I wrote the poem? Well, I don't blame you, you may not understand the veracity of it either.

I don't have any doubt you wrote the poem. But what makes you think it's a masterpiece? It's like Messi scoring a goal and says this is the best goal ever. You are not to judge. As you can see, I avoided critiquing your poem because I know that's not what you are looking for. You posted it here for people to explain it. I just didn't jump on the bandwagon of people trying to explain it. I'm more concerned about you not blowing your own trumpet, hence you think you've arrived when you are just starting.

Good luck on your poetry journey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Legendary Madiba / My Poetry / The Theory Of Puberty - A Poem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.