Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

What Is The Best Way To Prepare Indomie, O, Or Chikki Noodles? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Best Way To Prepare Indomie, O, Or Chikki Noodles? (9391 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / Best Way To Prepare A Jollof Rice: How? / Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Prepare Indomie, O, Or Chikki Noodles? by chris4ever(m): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2007
I have been eating noodles since they started coming to Naija sometime in 1992 or thereabout and the only way i am used to eating them is by boiling it with the packaged spices. But lately, i saw a friend's girl friend prepare as if she was making jellof rice. Men i nearly ate the fork. Anyway she taught me how she did it but i need more recipies from Nairaland members so i can live a more colourful noodle life.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Prepare Indomie, O, Or Chikki Noodles? by tinaclums(f): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2007
@chris4ever,u kan actualy boil d noodles wit d ingredients & kip it as
Re: What Is The Best Way To Prepare Indomie, O, Or Chikki Noodles? by touche(m): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2007
Recipe:

-Fry some tomatoes, onions and pepper in a pan for about 3- 5 mins.
-Add 1/2 cube of maggi and some salt.
-When the sauce is ready, add about 1 1/2 cups of water.
-Boil for about 2 mins, then add the indomie and the spice.
-Cook till its ready (don't stir).
-Add sardines, corned beef etc. for extra flavour.

Your indomie xpress is ready!!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Prepare Indomie, O, Or Chikki Noodles? by Seun(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2007
I think you're missing the whole point of instant noodles by giving yourself all this stress!!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Prepare Indomie, O, Or Chikki Noodles? by tinaclums(f): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2007
Boil d noodles wit d ingredient & kip asid.Get ur pepper,tomatoes & onions.Fry together,add salt & maggi to d pepper,onions etc.Add d boiled noodles 2 d pepper sauce & stir 2geda.Its gud to eat it wen its hot.Remember dnt break d noodles d beauty of d noodles is d lng strands.A trial wil convince u @chris4ever.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Prepare Indomie, O, Or Chikki Noodles? by cuteness01: 4:36am On Mar 03, 2008
made soup out of noodles 2 days ago,here is d recipe

2 eggs
1 teaspoonful ground pepper
1 packet of noodles
1 small onion
2 sausages(beef,chicken,)---diced
1 teaspoonful of ground crayfish
salt and seasoning-to taste
1 tablespoon of cooking oil
tatashe(green,yellow,and red)

how to cook
--pour water into a pot(1 and a half should do),add d oil,pepper,crayfish,onion and seasoning.next,add diced tatashe and sausage.close d pot,and leave till tatashe becomes soft.next break d eggs into a plate (DON'T MIX D EGGS) and pour into d pot.when d eggs turn white,,,break d noodles and pour into d pot.dont let d water dry,,,,u ve to eat like soup,,,with a spoon.lol.enjoy ur meal.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Prepare Indomie, O, Or Chikki Noodles? by Pepeye(f): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2008
Seun:

I think you're missing the whole point of instant noodles by giving yourself all this stress!!

I concur wit seun
Re: What Is The Best Way To Prepare Indomie, O, Or Chikki Noodles? by TEJ: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2008
Hello, please i will really love some one to send me a copy of the maggi recipe e-book, i hear it contains some lovely recipes on noodles. Please if you have a copy kindly send to my mail box tejuolota@yahoo.com. Thanks abunch

(1) (Reply)

Ingredients For 1 Bag Of Rice / Does Anyone Has The Recipe For Ewedu? / How To Enjoy Alcohol Without Getting Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.