Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Permanently Banning Members From The ISLAM Section Is Now Allowed ? Sharia? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Permanently Banning Members From The ISLAM Section Is Now Allowed ? Sharia? (991 Views)

What Does The Islam Religion Say About Satan? / What Does The Star And Half Moon Symbols Signify In The Islam Religion? / *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Permanently Banning Members From The ISLAM Section Is Now Allowed ? Sharia? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
Nairaland is fast towing the line of the PC brigade.

Since when did stating facts and debating with proven truths constitute a reason for an outright ban

Is this forum now akin to Saudi Arabia where freedom of speech is stifled. Why are atheists scared of ISLAM but totally comfortable with the attack on Christ and his followers. ?

We are really in the end times, this is Sharia on Nairaland.

What a shame.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-nm9ZjkQ4cyI/TZ2dYWzbnNI/AAAAAAAAAZw/cvNEBxegokU/s1600/NoFreeSpeech.gif[/img]
Re: Permanently Banning Members From The ISLAM Section Is Now Allowed ? Sharia? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
Re: Permanently Banning Members From The ISLAM Section Is Now Allowed ? Sharia? by LagosShia: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2012
frosbel: Nairaland is fast towing the line of the PC brigade.

Since when did stating facts and debating with proven truths constitute a reason for an outright ban

Is this forum now akin to Saudi Arabia where freedom of speech is stifled. Why are atheists scared of ISLAM but totally comfortable with the attack on Christ and his followers. ?

We are really in the end times, this is Sharia on Nairaland.

What a shame.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-nm9ZjkQ4cyI/TZ2dYWzbnNI/AAAAAAAAAZw/cvNEBxegokU/s1600/NoFreeSpeech.gif[/img]

frosbel:

frosbel,

abeg do you remember this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/928093/islam-section-becomes-no-go
Re: Permanently Banning Members From The ISLAM Section Is Now Allowed ? Sharia? by proo212(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
Frosbel my brother, its all over the place. The leftwing militants shouting you down and attacking your character because they want to cover the truth. The funny things is that the same leftwing apologist will be toast when sharia comes in full force and they will be wondering why can't the "few extremists" just be moderate.

Sign of the times. The biggest enemy of the people are not even the Muslim or Islam but the liberals
Re: Permanently Banning Members From The ISLAM Section Is Now Allowed ? Sharia? by LagosShia: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2012
proo212: Frosbel my brother, its all over the place. The leftwing militants shouting you down and attacking your character because they want to cover the truth. The funny things is that the same leftwing apologist will be toast when sharia comes in full force and they will be wondering why can't the "few extremists" just be moderate.

Sign of the times. The biggest enemy of the people are not even the Muslim or Islam but the liberals

"all hail hitler".everyone should become extremist for proo212 and her endtime's sake.lol
Re: Permanently Banning Members From The ISLAM Section Is Now Allowed ? Sharia? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
LagosShia:

"all hail hitler".everyone should become extremist for proo212 and her endtime's sake.lol
Wow, so many females that I don't know about.
Re: Permanently Banning Members From The ISLAM Section Is Now Allowed ? Sharia? by LagosShia: 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
fellis:
Wow, so many females that I don't know about.

that's why you'd sometimes think nairaland is a marketplace. grin

very rowdy-like a man with many wives.
Re: Permanently Banning Members From The ISLAM Section Is Now Allowed ? Sharia? by proo212(m): 7:53am On Aug 10, 2012
Alas, Proo212 is a red blooded male...zero upon ten. You fail.

Call me whatever you want but you and I know this is the reality that is happening before our eyes. Check the US, Europe, Australia Asia, South America. On what platform do the hard liners get into power? From the Social Democrats or Green parties. Not republicans or conservative parties. Notice, I said hardliners.

(1) (Reply)

Muharram 2012 English Lectures: "Reliving Karbala" / Nairalander Sights Allah's Name Inside Boiled Meat / Seeking A Practising & Young Muslim Lady For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.