Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai (2094 Views)

Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls / Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) / Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by MurphyT1: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
Controversial former Minister of the FCT, Mallam Nasir Elrufai in a confession today has boldly revealed that people around him are truly clueless.
Elrufai who recently spinned his 15 minutes long questioning by airport security officials as a 'detention', now also appears to be basking in the attention that his cry of wolf has created.

On the cluelessness of his associates and those around him, he made this shocking and revealing confession in a post on his Facebook page earlier today (See below)

http://www.facebook.com/nasirelrufai?ref=ts

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/shocker-people-around-me-are-clueless-says-mallam-elrufai
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by MurphyT1: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
the truth is gradually coming out, who says God is not alive...
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by Stallion77(f): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
Confusion incorporated!
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by jmaine: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
Craze don berth in grin . . . .
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by bubadaniel13: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
I wonder what kind of confused man this Mallam be wahalli,ka yi hakuri ka shura mana.....must you always say something unreasonable...who is clueless now those around you or you...I pity you Walaha Mallam....
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by HammedSodiqq: 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hahahahahahaha. God is watching, and working. Open confession. And some fools were busy following him. Let me see any clueless person that will come and make clueless noise again.
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by apala911: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
Ovokooo! The controversial mallam has finally let the cat out of the bag
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by EteFlexible: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin, El-rufai you again!!!!! Remember God is watching and he say's any body who fights against his chosen one will also have to fight him God.

Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by MurphyT1: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
i cnt believe this...

Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by Camilia247: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
shocked shocked shocked wot a discovery,God at work
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by Omen100(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
from what what i can see & read, there was no place he stated that the people around him are clueless, instead he said that the people around the president are clueless & helpless to the president. finally i begin to understand that the problems are more of the acclaimed educated Nigerians because they can't understand simple sentence. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by Knight1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
I think he meant to write "those around HIM"..
...in my own opinion, the statement as it is isn't coherent and I believe El Rufai is sufficiently okay in delivery of spoken and written English.
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by vanunu: 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2012
Omen100: from what what i can see & read, there was no place he stated that the people around him are clueless, instead he said that the people around the president are clueless & helpless to the president. finally i begin to understand that the problems are more of the acclaimed educated Nigerians because they can't understand simple sentence. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You must be blind.
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by pcicero(m): 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
Fvcking narcissist!
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by Detongue: 12:34am On Aug 10, 2012
Omen100: from what what i can see & read, there was no place he stated that the people around him are clueless, instead he said that the people around the president are clueless & helpless to the president. finally i begin to understand that the problems are more of the acclaimed educated Nigerians because they can't understand simple sentence. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U must b one of d clueless

1 Like

Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by Beaf: 12:55am On Aug 10, 2012
For once, I agree with El Rufai, the red-eyed loser.
He is surrounded by fools, thieves and boko haram luv'n, murderer luv'n Neanderthals.

Like attracts like.
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 10, 2012
Beaf: For once, I agree with El Rufai, the red-eyed loser.
He is surrounded by fools, thieves and boko haram luv'n, murderer luv'n Neanderthals.

Like attracts like.

Bloody illiterate he means the people around him! i.e GEJ and his cronies

"All these morons around me (on NL) are clueless".

Do you get it now, cassava bread munching goat?!?!
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by Beaf: 1:33am On Aug 10, 2012
kingoflag:

Bloody illiterate he means the people around him! i.e GEJ and his cronies

"All these morons around me (on NL) are clueless".

Do you get it now, cassava bread munching goat?!?!

When you throw youth away doing drugs, then English becomes rocket science.
No wonder El Rufai says the losers around him are clueless. You are proof.

Just pray that one day your cluelessness doesn't give you a concoction.
Keep ranting, bro. Stup!dity is entertaining.

Loser.
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 10, 2012
Beaf:

When you throw youth away doing drugs, then English becomes rocket science.
No wonder El Rufai says the losers around him are clueless. You are proof.

Just pray that one day your cluelessness doesn't give you a concoction.
Keep ranting, bro. Stup!dity is entertaining.

Loser.

Billy-Goat!

He said something to the effect of "So all they want is a manual on how to govern Nigeria?".

Then he said the people around him are dunces like yourself.

I leave you to decipher that which is obviously simple to comprehend by "NORMAL," and educated People.
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by Murphy7h4: 1:44am On Aug 10, 2012
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by engrtee(f): 1:47am On Aug 10, 2012
So elrufai is d only persn wit clue.
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by doctokwus: 1:55am On Aug 10, 2012
D man, obviously meant dat not only is GEJ "clueless",bu all those surrounding HIM,meaning govt officials,in dis case,d SSS,are also clueless
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by kasiem(m): 2:07am On Aug 10, 2012
Okupe told us that politics has deranged this dwarf, now see the manifestation.

1 Like

Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by Beaf: 2:12am On Aug 10, 2012
kasiem: Okupe told us that politics has deranged this dwarf, now see the manifestation.

Lolzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by Beaf: 2:16am On Aug 10, 2012
kingoflag:

Billy-Goat!

He said something to the effect of "So all they want is a manual on how to govern Nigeria?".

Then he said the people around him are dunces like yourself.

I leave you to decipher that which is obviously simple to comprehend by "NORMAL," and educated People.

Bro, I got this pic from your clueless head.
You are so clueless, it has actually turned you mad. Lol!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 10, 2012
Beaf:

Bro, I got this pic from your clueless head.
You are so clueless, it has actually turned you mad. Lol!

Sure, illiterate buffoon.

Doesnt it say a lot about GEJ that he has barely educated gremlins like yourself defending him to the world?!

Anyway, below is your answer. Illiterate!

doctokwus: D man, obviously meant dat not only is GEJ "clueless",bu all those surrounding HIM,meaning govt officials,in dis case,d SSS,are also clueless

Beaf, Can you comprehend now or you still wanna run around naked in the market place braying like a Jack-A*ss?
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by Caseless: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2012
Murphy T: who says God is not alive...
ATHEIST!
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by MurphyT1: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2012
caseless: ATHEIST!
but the believe in something, even if not in god,woteva they believe in is thier God
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by PointB: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2012
Now that El Rufia has confessed the reason for his increasing stupidity, by blaming his friends and associates as clueless, I roundly agree with him. I also express my sympathy, and hope his new found truth will help his solve his problem of mental 'derangement'
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by hercules07: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2012
It is obvious El Rufai was talking about the people around him at that time (Security officials and the SSS), there is no need to over analyse it, the SSS are not clueless but their leadership is.
Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by blacksta(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2012
I thought English language is the national language in Nigeria or is that people always twist comments to appease their stupidity. The man said everyone around GEJ are clueless . It is not that difficult. El rufai please next time write in Hausa or Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Shocker: "People Around Me Are Clueless" - Says Mallam Elrufai by anaying419: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2012
since he is beginning to deny his friends. Now I knw that the man has gone mad finally.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Nasarawa: Soldiers Kill Ombatse Leader, Arrest Others. / Ebola: Sellers Eat Bush Meat Publicly In Ibadan / Calling All Muslims To Vote For GEJ In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.